[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unemployed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Adrianwu2016.png (310KB, 557x795px) Image search: [Google]
Adrianwu2016.png
310KB, 557x795px
Turning 20 now f a m. Dropped out at 16 and have been doing close to nothing for a whole 4 years now. Anyone recovered from shit like this or does it just get worse?
>>
23 NEET since 15. Lived with ex gf for 4 years (17-22).

You can look forward to psychosis and involuntary stay in psych ward surrounded by crims. Despite having delusions about mafia and shit trying to kill You, the docs will put "aptus" in your documentation unless you agree to stay locked up for X months.

You won't get disability bux due to this. DESPITE THE FACT you literally stayed indoors not interacting with anyone at all, the main shitcunt will tell your family that you do not have social phobia and are A OK just fine and peachy.

Your mother will sign something so they let you out early. Then you will live on her couch for 8months and she will tell you that you have till end of the month to get a job and move out. You will tell your psychiatrist that she can lock you up again to avoid starving in the streets, she will agree and arrange another psych ward stay in few weeks.

That's how far I got so far, I don't know how to finish this level or what comes after it. Hoping that I get the disability bux buff after I finish the second psych ward level.
>>
>>35885283
NEET since expelled at 17 and I'm 21 now.
It doesn't get better for a while depending on your situation really. Home life? Mental health issues? Things take time and effort and sometimes you need a break from stresses like school and work. Don't worry anon, as long as you have the internet you can make it through anything.
>>
>>35885283
>Mental abuse daily from family for 9 years, 4 of them as a NEET
>Work here and there but never stay too long
>Small amount of NEETbux to get by
>Smoke weed to make it through the day
>Performing basic human functions gets me ridiculed because I "don't deserve it"
>About to go on meds and see how long it takes before I kms
>Hopefully few friends I have will keep me afloat
>>
>>35885283
Been a NEET for 7 years
It gets worse
Either I get a job really soon or I'll have to apply for disability
>>
File: 144346147833.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
144346147833.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>>35885723
I'm sorry to hear that, if your living in the u.s I think its really hard to get neetbux. The only person I know on them is my bro but he's probably too mentally ill to hold any job.
>>35886071
It makes me feel better that they're is more to feeling better than just working but its hard to shake the feeling of worthlessness.
>>35886221
>>35886383
We will make it friendo's
>>
>>35885283
You have your whole life ahead of you, most people don't have their shit together at 20. Stop with the defeatism and start doing something now, before it's REALLY too late.

t. 32yo neet
>>
>>35885283
I've been looking for this thing, what is its name?
>>
>>35887167

The name is in the filename but here is its youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMqh7H-y0jI
What I found interesting is that he looked like a asian fuckboy before deciding to be a alien.
>>
File: 1488724523531.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488724523531.png
420KB, 486x415px
been a neet for 2 years mostly cause im schizo hoping to get ssi bux soon but i got inheritance bux now so shits pretty comfy
>>
File: 1446705572991.gif (774KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1446705572991.gif
774KB, 500x355px
>>35888217

I forgot inheritance is a thing, maybe I will make it after all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.