[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1327.jpg (69KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
69KB, 592x592px
On friday my teacher is going to ask everyone individually, in front of the class, if they have a prom date. Obviously I don't have one, but what can I say?

>inb4 underageb&, I'm 18
>>
File: 1490492201580.png (310KB, 478x258px) Image search: [Google]
1490492201580.png
310KB, 478x258px
>>35884801
make up some bullshit about how your feelings are being hurt when that question is asked
>>
you should say "this shit's not flying with me"
and walk out then drop out of school
>>
Ditch class, who the fuck cares if it's a red flag/obvious why you didn't come. It's better than suffering through that.
>>
>>35884801
>On friday my teacher is going to ask everyone individually, in front of the class, if they have a prom date.
for what purpose would a teacher ever do this?

if not fucking around, just skip class that day or skip school altogether if that would be too obvious.
>>
>>35884830
>make shit up about feelings being hurt
But wouldn't that just make me look like more of a loser?
>>
>>35884801
Skip school you stupid faggot.
>>
say you converted to Islam and use this as the pretext to hijack what's left of the period to denounce Western civilization and degeneracy
>>
>>35884830
Unironically this.

"Everyone has one b-b-but I don't?"

Unless someone proactively runs up to you and asks you out (which won't happen), go straight to suicide.

It's not even April yet. There's still a couple of months of school left. That's plenty of time for word to get around that a guy killed himself because of no prom date, and there will be conversation about the redundancy of men and gender roles into today's society, and to prevent future suicides, one of two things will happen:

1. arranged relationships/marriages for life

2. early "crib death" for males who has no guaranteed place in society

Good luck!
>>
>>35884911
>why would a teacher do this?
Because she was a loser in high school and now wants to return
>>
>>35884926
look, we can't take these people's bullshit. the whole school is to blame for this incident which shouldn't exist
i'm in cc and a teacher decided to deduct 3 points from the whole class for things 2 people did so I dropped the class after making a little bit of a scene
I turned in my quiz right after the announcement, partially done and the asshole asked "that's it?" I said, "i won't be back, I worked hard in this class"
I probably compromised my future but I didn't let a spirit leech get his way with my ass
>>
give me her number, i'll call her from a payphone
>>
>>35885011
Don't know her number, sorry
>>
>>35884801
Just don't go to school on Friday then
>>
>>35885011
this is in USA right?
cuz look, I paid taxes in USA, to educate people, which is something I didn't want to do. now they're making a torture rack for op, this is something I will not stand by.
i'm going to call the office of the school and report her for you if u want OP
>>
Just say you dont have a date and dont make a big deal out of it. nobody gives a fuck and the ones that do now wont a year from now when they realize how lame highschool was in the first place
>>
>>35884960
There will never, ever be arranged relationships because nobody wants that shit. The men who women want to fuck don't need it. If you don't want scraps then that's your problem.
>>
Just light up a cigarette in class when she asks you then walk out.
>>
say you'll take the leecher is she's willing to give it up that night
>>
>>35885047
>Just say you dont have a date and dont make a big deal out of it.
I know that's what I'm going to do but usually get really nervous and my face turns beat red.
>>
just tell her you dont have one whats so bad about it lmao
>>
>>35885109
What I'm going to have to do*
>>
>>35885116
The teacher is obviously doing this to shame male losers and virgins. That's the big deal.
>>
>>35885159
there can be female losers & virgins
also, to shame girls who didn't have much choice but to say yes to whoever asked because they'll have to live with them the rest of the semester
>>
>>35885159
he could make something up about a gf on vacation or some shit, there are plenty of ways to trick that bitch
>>
>>35885040
I don't know if that's a good idea or not
>>
OP, you'll really probably never forgive yourself unless you totally shit on her.
>>
>>35884801
tell them no and you don't care about the prom, "happiness isn't for guys like us anyways and besides...you really expect someone like ME to get somebody? or even have someone else to pick me up? don't make me laugh, girls will never like me and it has been a while since I accepted it, so I better go to my home and chill with videogames and music" say that, sometimes brutal honesty can be epic.
>>
>>35885185
>he could make something up about a gf on vacation or some shit, there are plenty of ways to trick that bitch
not really an option because people know that I don't have a gf
>>
just say that you're going with her
>>
>>35885193
i'll give you 15 minutes to make up your mind. I have stuff to do
>>
loudly say " I've been humiliated for the last time"

then reach for your backpack... you get one point for every scared face, 5 for each "Oh my god" and 20 if somebody actually starts running.

godspeed
>>
>>35884960
(((those))) who are pushing he femenism and gender role meme will make sure no one knows about your suicide, and only report on it in local news.
>>
don't do this:>>35885247
there's maybe someone in your class just as humiliated
>>
Why are you even going to 'prom'

Just say you're too busy to go
>>
Just say you are too poor to afford going to Prom
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (50KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
50KB, 800x522px
>>35885247
lmfao this is gold
>>
>>35884981
>I probably compromised my future
He's a community college professor, he can go fuck himself. He's got no control over his own life of he wouldn't be a fuckup.
>>
>>35885284
OP clearly isn't going...the whole point of OP's thread is how to best avoid this public shaming by his roastie cunt of a teacher.
>>
>>35885247
holy shit, this is perfect. do this definetly OP thats fucking genius. then at the end pull some finger guns at the teacher and get a good laugh out of the class. maybe at the end a girl will notice you and ask you to prom.
>>
>>35885247
lol do this pIease
>>
>>35885247
Jail time is not worth this
>>
>>35885299
I know, now he has to live in fear that he's going to get "reported to the board" or be on the news
i'm not wasting my energy on him, but if I ever own the means of production, that nigga's gonna b homeless(he's white)
>>
just say no u fucking autist
>>
>>35885344
"Jail time is not worth this" say that<
>>
>tfw got asked to the prom by a hot stacy
>i was a poor kid so immediately ask her why
>she looked hurt, but eventually revealed her b/f wanted to go drinking and said i look so lonely all the time, wouldn't mind going with me
>tell her to make her fucking boyfriend go with her
>he gets angry at me and says i ruined his plans for the night
>day or two after prom he comes up and thanks me, apologizes in front of half the class
>find out a few days later that was the night she had been planning to let him fuck her in the ass
>>
>>35885344
That's why he needs to have something in his backpack that he pulls out that isn't illegal. Then everyone in the school looks like a piece of shit when they assumed he was a school shooter.
>>
>>35885247
"Do it"
- Emperor Palpatine
>>
bring a boombox and say "prom is now, get dancing bitches", then switch on some rap music
>>
>>35885390
>That's why he needs to have something in his backpack that he pulls out that isn't illegal.

But what?
>>
>>35884801
Shoot up the school before Friday you daft cunt
>>
>>35885238
>i'll give you 15 minutes to make up your mind. I have stuff to do
How would I give you the information without causing a shooting of my school
>>
>>35885450
What. Why would saying what school you go to cause a user of /r9k/ to drive to your school and commit a shooting?
>>
>>35885450
I was just saying i'll call the principle for u and report her
>>
>>35885247
>tfw someone has the same idea but with a real glock
>>
>>35885479
>implying there aren't any potential mass shooters on /r9k/
>>
you have to be 18+ to post here kid
>>
>>35884801
Yeah, I have an invisible friends Im taking to prom.

Now tuck off teacher man.
>>
>>35885247
Golden. Please, OP

Record it if possible

>>35885344
Just act confused and offended that they'd think he was shooting up the school
>>
>>35884801
>Anon, do you have a prom date?
>No
was that hard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
here's ur answer
beat her to it, during that class get on the loudspeaker and admit you don't have a date
>>
>>35885423
like a bottle of water?
a pen?
a fucking bible for all i care..
jesus....
>>
>>35884801
Just say maybe, you're working on it. Or if someone says no before you, just say no.

I mean shit, I was extremely popular back in high school and I didn't go to any of my proms. I just went and partied on my own at the frat houses with girls I knew.
>>
>>35885516
>implying a potential mass shooter would target people who have had no emotional impact on them
If there's a potential mas shooter in this thread, they are going to shoot up their own school, not someone else's
>>
>>35885519
>you have to be 18+ to post here kid
It's called senior prom for a reason
>>
>>35885519

Senior prom is commonly held at the end of high school.

By the end of high school (which is where we are on the calendar in terms of the academic year, spring-may-early june at latest), most students are age 18.

The context of the OP makes it both reasonable and plausible that the OP is in high school, is trying to avoid anything to do with prom, and is 18 years of age and therefore eligible by 4chan's rules to post here. The OP also pre-empted your complaint in his OP itself.
>>
>>35885519
ban this sucker
>>
>>35885560
yeah take the water bottle and do the, 'what? i'm thirsty' when they all look at you all confused
>>
>>35885496
Maybe you should do it
>>
>>35885619
OP said he was 18 in the OP. Mods literally cannot ban him.
>>
>>35884801
Ditch the class. And fuck that teacher too, does he/she have no social antennas or empathy?
>>
>>35885673
ok. I will, what school?
>>
>>35885704
What is with /r9k/ and their obsession fucking their teachers?

This virtually NEVER happens and when it does it's a huge debacle

You're going to actually convince some kid that this is a good idea and it's going to ruin his life
>>
Write her an email telling her that you don't have any, that this is humiliating and ask her not to do it.
>>
>>35885708
Big walnut high school
>>
>>35885731
i didnt mean it literally like have intercourse with her. I meant it as screw that bitch
>>
>>35885771
are they open now? or do I wait till tomorrow? i'm in CA
>>
>>35885731

It was clearly a 'fuck' that teacher in a different sense anon, holy fucking shit. You know, fuck this school, fuck that jew, fuck that team, etc.
>>
The truth. Get your teacher to set you up. What's the worst that could happen?

Thing is, you need to own it. If somebody starts laughing you get off your desk and kick them in the face.
>>
>>35885771
Sunbury, Ohio?
>>
>>35885790
>are they open now? or do I wait till tomorrow? i'm in CA
I doubt any of the admins will be there, do it tomorrow between 8am-2pm est(no idea what time that is for you)
>>
>>35885843
ok, will do. I promise.
>>
>>35885708
save OP before friday comes
>>
>>35885833

OH and btw, you're 18, don't be scared to get into fights. You will regret it once you get older and cannot just random punch people in the face any more.
>>
>>35885790

It's only 5.30 est, someone might be there, better to call tomorrow though, so your news is fresh off the presses.

>tfw the teacher is going to spin it -as someone ruining all the fun :P -
>>
>>35885840
yes

Oreganolli
>>
>>35885866

>18 isn't an adult

they are, and that's precisely the point at which he should have gotten it out of his system. If he didn't bother then going to a combat gym or something is one of your few remaining options.
>>
Go into an autistic screeching fit and throw shit at the stacies
>>
>>35885858
Make sure to make a new thread tomorrow when you call them too.
>>
File: 123151611.jpg (58KB, 724x956px) Image search: [Google]
123151611.jpg
58KB, 724x956px
>>35885858

bless you anon

origi
>>
"Teacher harasses student who cannot get a date for prom."

If you contact any shitty tabloid we can get this story up and on reddit's frontpage in no time.
>>
>>35885929
Please originally do
>>
>>35885889
>inb4 someone makes a some of you are alright don't go to Big walnut high school post
>>
>>35885985

The FBI will knock on your door within minutes if you are stupid enough to make that joke. Just FYI.
>>
>>35885809
On a side note /r9k/ has a strange obsession with teachers fucking their students

Every time it gets brought up there's some kind of shoehorned in prerogative asking if they had sex and mentioning that as a solution to their problems

I don't know where they got this idea but it's almost unheard of
>>
>>35885560
Pull out a banana and say "pew pew motherfuckers"
>>
>>35885998
I don't really want a shooting to take place either
>>
>>35885998
But you know some edgelord is going to do it.
>>
>>35884801
>>inb4 underageb&, I'm 18
yeah sure i believe you.

Just fucking skip class you moron.
>>
"no, I do not"

woah m8 that was hard. You're still a faggot for placing any thought into it, not to mention taking part in that shitty ceremony
>>
>>35886187
But I'm probably not going
>>
>>35885382
top kek wew lad, why am I not surprised
>>
>>35886187
>woah m8 that was hard.
That's what she said.
>>
>>35885382

Laughed aloud at this
>>
The teacher wants your dick. Go man go.
>>
>>35885193
I'll join in. Fake parents calling could make a difference. I'll just block my number and pretend to be a parent, not necessarily in that class, who's been outraged over the news.
>>
File: 1489713409147.jpg (290KB, 1440x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1489713409147.jpg
290KB, 1440x2024px
>we need to stop bullying in schools
>teachers unironically do this shit
fucking disgusting
>>
>>35886646
Ok, sounds good man, thanks
>>
Say yes, you do. If she wants details, make up a name and say she doesn't go to your school.

If you're anything like I was in high school, no one will even notice you're not there on prom night and that you lied.
>>
>>35886835
OP, this is cringeworthy terrible advice, don't say "she goes to a different school" that's a cliche.
>>
>>35887068

BUT SHE'S MY G/F FROM CANADA LOL
>>
>>35884801
What color are you my young froungd
>>
>>35887241
I'm white
Orig
>>
>>35887324
Ok.
And how many people in this class?
>>
>>35887324
Im gonna streamline this.
Im gonna help you good.

In continuity with my first question.
About how many or what percentage know your name in this class?
How many have heard you speak?

How many people is your standing neutral and or negative with?
How many positive? But not familiar enough to call a friend?
This is all to determine if you can pull iff the line.
"I asked my dad but he turned me down.
[beat] that bitch" there should be laughs depending on the data you provide, after them just add confidently but dryly "but no really, Im gonna just go stag."

Stag means solo and a cooler term than alone
Hopefully it isnt too antiquated a term by now.

I regrettably have a workable science to this shit. I use it rarely because it tires me out to do the math.
But when I do my results are precise.

Vocaroo you saying it if you think it sounds awkward. We can work on it if this shit is really getting you pants down nervous.
>>
>>35887496
>About how many or what percentage know your name in this class?
All of them know my name
>How many have heard you speak?
All of them
>What is your standing in the class?
People don't hate me I'm just that quiet awkward kid that can only talk to friends
>>
>>35887339
About 23ish idk the exact number
>>
>>35887796
>People don't hate me I'm just that quiet awkward kid that can only talk to friends
Psh you can pull off that line.
>>
>>35887824
Do I have to mention the going solo part?
>>
>>35887967
Stag.
But idk you think they are normie enough to take your joke in stride without a serious answer addendum after breaking the ice you think lightly of the entire event?
>>
Wow I worded that weird.
D'you get me?
>>
File: ebin.jpg (138KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
138KB, 720x540px
"No I'm not going"

I spent prom at home playing pokemon and shitposting on 4chan instead of being that kid who sat in the corner for 3 hours alone looking at their phone waiting for their mom to pick them up. It was the right choice.
>>
>>35884801
Walk out of the room and don't come back until he's done, don't be any mans bitch.
>>
>>35885344
Just pull out a bottle of water and say you were thirsty.
>>
>>35885809
>tfw no jewfu to fuck
>>
>>35886672
They mean "stop bullying other normies".
>>
>>35888132
Yea I think everyone will just forget about it in a week
>>
Call in sick for the day. If you just skip that class, people will know. If you call in sick, they probably wont.

Problem solved.
>>
File: IMG_1205.jpg (1MB, 4837x3027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
1MB, 4837x3027px
Say "I'm going stag, mom is busy with stepchad desk"
>>
>>35884801

I wouldn't even skip I'd just say "no"

I feel shame for many things but not going to prom is not one of them
>>
>>35886091

Nah, that can actually be taken as a threat. some screeching harpy teacher literally grabbed me by the arm and shook me for making a 'finger gun' back around columbine times.

going for the backpack water is enough.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.