[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's making you so sad right this moment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 24

File: 1357164753148.jpg (212KB, 1256x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1357164753148.jpg
212KB, 1256x1611px
What's making you so sad right this moment?
>>
>>35883862

I have some shit to do for school and my ex is a whore
>>
>>35883862
I crashed my car monday because I was an idiot and now I have to spend a good chunk of my savings on repairs and the eventual assraping by my insurance. I really want to take my oneitis out on a date but I'll probably never get the chance to do so.
>>
File: shinji.gif (94KB, 628x806px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.gif
94KB, 628x806px
being alive

but exacerbated by
- living in a city
- living in usa
- working a shitty retail job
- recently understood and took to heart that all my interests were actually shit-tier (games, books, music, etc. - all brainddead consumption)
- all relationships: bad (this is worse than being totally alone)

not sure if sad, really
more like existentially livid and impatient for death
>>
Its just my default state now
I dont know what not being sad feels like
>>
File: 1385393710102.jpg (315KB, 1575x823px) Image search: [Google]
1385393710102.jpg
315KB, 1575x823px
Not sad, but melancholy. It's another day, but I'm alive, so there's that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOX15agZ3-0
>>
Ex-Friends kicked me from guild and told me I was causing people to feel uncomfortable in WoW. Feel like shit and alone again.
>>
>>35883862
>tfw the autistic kid you make fun of still has more friends than you
>>
Showed girl my autism level, don't want to show my face around uni for like another week
>>
Lack of understanding of the female psyche. I've spent the last 2 years bettering myself but I have zero relations with females outside of professional matters.

The more I learn, the more I fear getting close to one.
>>
File: 1480053121324.jpg (1MB, 1850x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1480053121324.jpg
1MB, 1850x2300px
I'm so hopelessly detached from real life.
>>
Niggers existing
>>
File: R-4995856-1407788614-2778.jpeg.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-4995856-1407788614-2778.jpeg.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>35883888
Try not to get too stressed out by school, I'm sure you've heard this before but starting early on an assignment is worth the stress you'll save yourself on the other end. Your ex is a more complicated situation. If you're young (under 25) she probably went out with you because she genuinely liked you at some point. Every relationship becomes strained at some point and some people react poorly to this.

Anyways I'm sure you have a much better idea about how to fix your own problems than I do so get out there and fix them!
>>
i wish i never had seizures. i would be working right now happy.

i should of had jualy take aaron away or not mention the rape
>>
I'm completely worthless to other people. Not a single person values my existance everyone will just throw me out the second they get bored of me. I will die alone and unloved. Fuck. What's the point anymore?
>>
>>35884311
You can cast it all aside and learn to live with it. A lot of people do it. Living alone has its advantages.
>>
I'm stressing about wasting my life with college and wondering if I'll be able to move into a bungalow and work a pleb job with my only friend for the rest of my life.

It's probably possible, but mummy wants me to finish college and learn to drive with money I inherited that she still thinks I didn't spend on weed and vidya.
>>
>>35884343
Being completely a totally unloved has no advantages. I have no reason to live if i can't be loved by anybody.
>>
Actually, nothing.

I learned to stop worrying and caring about things. Took years and years, but I think I've finally reached it.

Been reading a good few books recently, think that was the turning point. Taught me about 'good' nihilism, is that makes any sense, e.g. it's up to me to find my purpose or life-- I shouldn't has this pre-defined idea of what's good/bad.
>>
>>35884456
I don't think life is all about love.

Life has no meaning in the first place.

You're putting your values in the wrong places.
>>
File: 1479857480468.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479857480468.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>>35883862
>can't get good at drawing no matter how hard I try and practice and my artistic skill will always be stuck in twelve year old level limbo
>have many ideas for art that gnaw at me but I can't apply them
>head has felt like shit non-stop for months
>I wake up feeling like I have the flu everytime I go to sleep so i haven't had an enjoyable sleep for months
>was recently put on meds so I have weird and annoying dreams
>lonely as fuck
>don't want to live in such an abhorrent world yet I have a god awful fear of dying
>death anxiety
>always feel physically disgusting so I have to take three thirty minute long showers a day
>want to get good at lifting but I only have enough time/energy for drawing
>live in Alabama
>father died of cancer when I was young
>constantly missing the innocence I had in childhood
>want to join the army but I don't want to serve a nation that is on the verge of becoming a collapsing and decadent Rome
>>
File: 1474633428038.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474633428038.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>35884497
>>can't get good at drawing no matter how hard I try and practice and my artistic skill will always be stuck in twelve year old level limbo
>>have many ideas for art that gnaw at me but I can't apply them

Delete this.
>>
i cant sleep, i feel pretty ugly again and have no one to talk with
>>
>>35884485
>>35884492

Why the fuck do robots have such care-free lives? That's DEGENERATE.

One glance at this thread shows the DEGENERACY of robots.

>m-muh FEELINGS
>MUH APATHY

What a bunch of degenerates you all are.
>>
>>35883862
Ive had a crush on a girl for the past two+ years and ive talked to her like once and shr probably thinks im a creep because she has seen me looking from a distance on several occassions
Im too scared to to talk to her again because alot if people in my school seem to know her.
(I go to an all boy school but there is a Girl school next to mine and she has to pass through my school to get there)
So ppl would roast me for the rest of my life if I tried to talk to her even if I muster the courage to do it

Another thing is I'm too big a fgt to pursue my dreams of becoming a music artist because i feel like if I tried to do something even if I'm alone in my room it would feel like I'm being judged by god knows who idk wot to do.
I mean shit.

My mom died some months ago and it doesn't fucking help either
>>
>>35884631
>muh degenerates
go back to pol faggot
>>
I'm mentally ill. My brain circuitry is wired differently, in other words it's fucked. Don't ask me these questions...
>>
>>35883862
>deteriorating mental health
>sexless virgin in my 20's
>dead end retail bagging job. Might get fired now for "saying something to a customer in a rude tone"
>absolute self hatred
>failure with women and everyone else
>useless degree in music studies. No chance of ever making decent money
>stuck with controlling parents. Can't move out because of part time job that pays $9.25 an hour. Don't have my own place
>back problems getting worse. Kyphosis master race. Can barely do any menial labor without my lower back pinching my nerves.
>might have to go back on antidepressants because of emotional instability

I am the embodiment of human failure. If you knew me, don't ever wish you had my life.
>>
File: 6355244162400.gif (2MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
6355244162400.gif
2MB, 320x256px
>>35883862

Right now, in this very moment?

I just realized my right nipple is higher than my left nipple and that makes my breasts look ugly as fuck.
Yeah, I'm that basic.
>>
>>35883862
I might leave my fatherland in the near future.
I will go back if war reaches us though.
>>
>>35884631
the fuck are you on about?

orgnial
>>
>>35883862
I'm a binge eater and I cannot stop no matter what I do. I'm going to get fat if I keep doing it and there is no end in sight
>>
>no friends except internet friends
>kissless virgin. Don't even care anymore.
>Live in UK. Had an opportunity to meet up with a friend from New York but didn't bother because lazy and scared of leaving the house.
>Failed at university (haven't told parents)
>Didn't visit home for mother's day. Mum is mad.
>Too poor for vidya
>Broken headphones
>Have long hair, but can't grow a beard, so strangers think I'm a girl
>Too cowardly to kill myself
>younger brother is 17, genuinely intelligent, and already has a gf
>every now and then I wake up to find myself masturbating to the idea of being raped by a man
>starting to be attracted to femboys and I'm not sure why. Nothing against them, but I don't really want to be a faggot.
>>
>>35884837
Don't be such a girl about it, Anon
>>
File: 7597649356.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7597649356.png
19KB, 640x480px
My life is stagnant with no meaning. The only friends I talk to is a couple from California, but they have their own lives, so I rarely speak with them. I'm alone with a suckass dead-end job. I'm at a point where if I died, nobody would know who I was.
>>
>>35885005
That sounds rather liberating anon. Every job is a dead-end job, dw about it.
>>
Still thinking about the woman who abandoned me in a European capital on Christmas Eve before last (but not before getting her present out of me). Also out of work for a while, and nothing on the horizon.
>>
File: 568385856.jpg (652KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
568385856.jpg
652KB, 2560x1600px
>>35885033
Thanks for the reassurance, anon. You're a good person.
>>
>>35883862
The fact my guy doesn't want to hook me up with a spliff cus nothing under 20 buckaroos
>>
I'm unmotivated as fuck to write this paper for one of my college classes and to study for an exam for another class. I'm way out of shape and currently have no friends. I'm 25 and live at home with my parents.

Fuck.
>>
>>35884961
Fuck off, dude.
My tits look retarded. And there's nothing I can do about it.
I know is not terrible, but it sucks...

Also don't fuck off. Sorry for being rude...
>>
sad cause lonely and i connected with an anon once and now i will never talk or see him again

sometimes i think about it, i wonder if he does the same...probably not but i thought it felt special ;__; im embarrassing

but i really want to know who he was
>>
>>35884677
>>35884855

Fuck off with your DEGENERACY.

You have care-free lives, you don't do much, you have given up all hope, you are just rotting away.

Robots are so weak. Stop being victims in life and get over yourselves. Same with fembots too.
>>
>>35885169
That's ok ;)

I'm not any much better. I have an insecurity of my own, and it's much worse than yours
>>
On top of hearing voices these past years, my "friends" use me. Only can be there when needed. I've started to break down frequently, remembering shit that happened some time ago, and for some reason, my own small mistakes. Violin and guitar doesn't help much. Being that one fag who has nobody to turn to or to talk to, I just feel...lonely, I guess. Thankfully, some of you folks are as lonely (if not more) than me. You people here at 4chan has made me a little easier, making me smile and laugh after rough days, and made me feel somewhat at home, even though I ghosted this place for quite some time. Although this is a "what makes you sad" thread, I'd just like to thank all of you for cheering me up a little. I just cannot express the gratitude I have, and that in itself pains me a bit. So...thank you.
>>
>>35885248
What are you insecure about?

Now is original
>>
>>35885384
My dick is carved at nearly a 45 degree angle D:
>>
>>35885384
My hair. Its gotten pretty thin. I have something like acne for the past few years since I never figured out how to get rid of it.

I don't think a girl would like me since in light, my scalp shows through.
>>
File: 1487885770033.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487885770033.gif
37KB, 188x286px
I'm empty and all I feel is hatred, but I wish I were normal enough to not be so alone.
>>
>>35884013
I feel you my guy
>>
File: 1490709944584.png (252KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490709944584.png
252KB, 685x960px
>>35883862
The Jews are making me sad.
They're just awful people.
https://youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s
>>
File: 1489272875796.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489272875796.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
Basically her, I think I lost her and I'm broken into pieces, I don't want to die but I don't want to live either, all I need is her in my life...I really love her, what am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>35883862
>one month of school left
>then im never gonna see my qt3.14 english teacher

not even kidding
>>
A doctor's sincerity. All I've ever gotten so far are dirty money grubbers who get you in and out within 15 minutes so they can punch the next ticket on their automatic money machine. Then I switch doctors so i can get something closer to where i am, and this nice southern gentleman doctor gives me frank, sincere advice. He's an older guy, so he's clearly seen some awful shit, he was down in detroit before this, and 'there are good ways to die, and slow ways, which is what you're doing to yourself, you may as well just buy a gun if that's what you're going to do' diabetic type 1 without good longterm control and never have had them because i felt worthless and undeserving of help. I tell him this and he actually gave me a hug. I guess even one person giving a sincere shit is enough, I guess, because then I felt even worse and have since I got home a few hours ago. I need to straighten my shit out, fuck.
>>
>>35885741
Just confess bruh. What could go wrong?
>>
I think I'm probably actually incapable of achieving what I want to do with my life even though it isn't very ambitious.
>>
>>35883862
The uncertainty in my life.
>>
>>35885757
shes pretty, im ugly
shes got husband, kids and life, i got nothing
she is bounded to the shithole where we live, im not

we simply had a fucking amazing deal i made her smile and she made my life worthwhile... not gonna lie that ill break down and cry like a child thinking bout her
>>
>>35883862
Understanding the life is just a made up game to make people sane :)
>>
no idea what to do with my life
>>
>>35886117
>shes got husband, kids and life
Damn, son. Yeah better not then.
>>
Freed myself from my oneitis and now feel alone and directionless
>>
>>35883862
I got exams to prepare for
My best mate doesnt invite me out too much because he went off with some chavs and I don't fit in
Alone and bored with everything
>>
>>35883862
I was hoping to win the mega millions lottery but all I won was a dollar.
>>
>>35883862
my sister is really sick right now. she keeps vomiting. I can't concentrate on my game she's making so much noise.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (627KB, 1527x2157px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
627KB, 1527x2157px
>mom is insane because of the abuse she went through with my dad
>sister emotionally abused me and molested me
>never had any friends in school
>always thought girls were making fun of me, but they were admiring me
>khv
>have dysthmia, am narcissistic, and have avoidant personality disorder
>take so many drugs the next day I feel like a pathetic loser

But atleast im not white
>>
>>35883862
I don't know. My life really isn't that bad. I can't really complain too much other than being lonely, but I still want to die almost every day.
>>
File: REPIN_Ivan_Terrible&Ivan.jpg (85KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
REPIN_Ivan_Terrible&Ivan.jpg
85KB, 800x622px
>>35883862
Not specifically sad but scared. I'm scared that my mom's gonna get sick or have cancer, she's been doing some exams lately and i overheard her on the phone with my aunt, and she was saying that there's something in her thyroid
or something like that, saying that she made tried to operate but the doctors were scared of poking her arterial vein in the neck and end up causing a bleeding and killing her. They wanted to do that to examine a weird liquid that was there or some shit like that, to see if she had a malign or benign tumor, it's weird. I'm afraid and unemployed and i have no money. I'm afraid i won't be able to pay the hospital bills and i know i won't. i don't want to see her dying. I don't want that to happen, i really don't.
>>
The fact I am alive.
Or more magnified, alive and homeless.
If I had a home to myself the former would be quickly rectified given the degree of my privacy.

I must be completely alone.
>>
my soul draining retail sales job aka cell phone sells

negative black cloud of death every day

brb complaining
sales metrics
negative managers
customers bitching 24/7
setting up facebook passwords
constantly coached/bitched at every time i do
>>
File: 1490487655218.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1490487655218.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>dropped out of high school due to unbearable, untreated ADHD (I know its pathetic but it really fucked me over)
>After about a year of being a depressed NEET, decide to get back into finishing my courses
>ADHD is still incredibly difficult to work with and I already regret starting the courses. I want to drop out again
>I feel like I'm never gonna get a hold of myself and feel like a pathetic faggot for not being able to fucking pass high school.
>I hope to eventually get into college for music production as well, but judging from how I am now I doubt it's even possible.
>>
When I recently realized that in the last and ONLY relationship I ever had with a qt gril, I cucked and was countercucked by a chad /pol/lack. I'm just a skinnyfat guy. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>35884655
Don't become an artist
Casually chat up the girl, you are physically in the same place so why not? The worst that can happen is that she gives you the cold shoulder.

Try having (feels like involuntary) feelings for someone far away
>>
File: 1370351041576.png (43KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1370351041576.png
43KB, 393x400px
I still love her
and the more I try to get away from it the harder it haunts me
I cannot listen to songs I listened to while I was with her
I cannot play games I played when I was with her
I cannot go to places that remind me of her either
She cut all contact, and I get to have these vivid fragments of what she told me during various stages of relationship attack me every few hours. I've overanalysed everything and I am not interested in anyone but her.
Worst of all its been half a year now but it feels like its been a month.
I had seasons skip by me and I am mentally still in fall.
I want to kill myself but then Id forget her.
I want to forget her but then I'd rather kill myself.
>>
File: 1489365308951.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489365308951.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
I've been dealing with anger a lot lately. I have aspergers (which I am in complete denial about) and think I may be showing latent signs of rage into my early adult life even though I never had any during high school. I just have a lot of haterd that accumulated over the years and I fear that it is going to reach a boiling point soon. I sometimes randomly tense up (which my coworkers sometimes notice) and experience vivid homicidal ideation. 1/3
>>
>>35888928
Most of it has to do with concepts on race. I'm a white guy with a Hispanic last name and developed a lot of minority friends through this program in college that recruited me solely on my last name. I became extremely blue pilled through out college and then went the complete opposite way by senior year. I took a lot of Africana Studies courses and became dissalusioned with with the ideology after I realized they were just a bunch of mean-spirited cunts who wI'll find anything to complain about and immersed myself in the anti-SJW shit. The thing that got under my skin the most was how authoritative it was. You have to give the coat off your back for POC. Not you should, not it would be great if you did, you have to you fucking white male. IRL I am the biggest push over there is. I never argue, never fight, just do what I am told and go with the flow my whole life until I ran into these people that were impossible to please and reason with unless you agree with every point they make. I fell into 4chan and eventually /pol/ to discuss race realism just because I could here and that was so liberating to me. Even though I had great friends that happened to be black, I couldn't help do it because it spite those Africana studies cunts. And I still carry that with me after all that time in college. Mainstream society agreed that hatred is inhumane, but the irony of all ironies is that my hatred is all I have to verify that I am human. That is something that is mine and mine alone and nobody can have it or alter it. They can't have my feelings or my soul even if my feelings are sour and regardless of how much they deserve it. They don't own that they can't shame it away. It's there and there is nothing they can do about that. 2/3
>>
File: 1488847740930.jpg (48KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1488847740930.jpg
48KB, 761x563px
>>35885257
Back at ya, senpai.
in an incredibly original and sincere manner
>>
File: ree.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
A lack of a source of excitmenet the whole world is in on

Politics is for faggots who are insecure
Art is for people who are okay with being just like a million other drones quietly working in the background without having the big spotlight on their work to shift the world
Science is just too complicated to keep up with. Like only 2 or 3 dudes are at the frontlines of it, while everyone is doing redundant work to get qualifications/ titles to avoid going homeless
Religion is for those who want to remain tribal, want an excuse, want an easy out given to them by other people. They're unable to present ugly truths to themselves, and just desperately no one else is capable of doing so either

It really does feel like "war" is the only thing that brings out the most in us; worst and best. But then again, war is for faggots who don't think they can accomplish anything without joining a hivemind and closing off points of views.

I really wish we had aliens already.
>>
>>35888961
I posted so many times on their board how I can't stand Muslims and how I want mexicans to be thrown over the wall and yet I just walked into one of my orgo students the other day who is north African Muslim (Hijaib and all) and hugged because I was so happy to see her and was so proud how she completed the MCAT and was applying to med school. There is a duality to me that is hyper polarized and one of them is bound to give and it terrifies me. I can't develop an individual or unique stance on anything, I have a choice to either be Tim Wise or Adolf Hitler because I'm so easily swayed to the default groupthink of either side of the National Conversation that I can't avoid because it always find me. Ithe has to do with me being a push over. I listened and followed so many people or groups for so long I don't have any skills on how to formulate my own opinions or beliefs. I search my mind and my soul but nothing is there. Nothing but bitterness and rage. 3/3
>>
I feel detached from my own body
>>
>>35883862
I don't know anon this is just a test post
>>
mostly because i cant see whats worth living, theres nothing, is not like im ugly, but i can make good friendship, and cant make good bonds with people. i cant be a good friend and worst of all is that i hate my personality too, i hate this fucking life so fucking much man, but i dont want to hurt my mother so i cant kill myself either, is a shitty situation. im all alone in this world and nobody told me how to live. i hate this shit and cant wait to die and burn in hell.
>>
>>35883862
I can't think of a life where i would be happy.
>>
>>35883862
that i havent bought a 1k laptop yet cuz im a pussy, i feel like im using cat poop to type
>>
>>35883935
how could u have oneitis, theres plenty of girls that share the same hobbies. you just have not travelled far.
>>
>>35883862
Had a meeting with my manager today that I'm pretty sure revealed that they've passed me up for the promotion I've been gunning for. I've been working there for 5 years without advancement, and I feel like this was my last chance to move up.

I don't know what I'm going to do now. I feel burned out. The one ambition I had left is gone.
>>
>>35884146
ive done this over fb, just makes you want to get rid of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>35883862
I dropped my limes
>>
>>35884597
people with bad genes should just kill themselves and save future generations the misery
>>
>>35884857
i eat way more than fat people and im skinny...i just went from baskin robbins to the pizzaria
>>
Just being a loner can be depressing sometimes.
>>
>>35883862
Im not sad though. pretty good day.
>>
>>35885133
weed guys dont sell u anything under 50, not worth it, they think youll rat them out
>>
looking for something to blame my inadequate life for, turns out it's just me ;-;
>>
>>35883862
I got spoilered on a game i was really looking forward to play and i can't forget the spoiler no matter how much i try

>>35884497
>can't get good at drawing no matter how hard I try and practice and my artistic skill will always be stuck in twelve year old level limbo
>have many ideas for art that gnaw at me but I can't apply them
also this
>>
simply, i dont enjoy anything.
>>
File: 2342356346.jpg (10KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
2342356346.jpg
10KB, 238x211px
>>35884203

Super late reply, but thank you so much! I will try follow your advice :^)
>>
>>35885198
I feel that way with a couple of anons I clicked with too. I'm too nervous to give away contact info though so I guess I just do this to myself....
>>
>>35889109

I feel like I reached a point of no return some time ago and I can't go back to the person I once was when I first met all these people. I changed into something irredemmable. I do know how you deal with this new me. 4/3
>>
>>35886006
What do you want to accomplish, anon?

>>35886207
I know that feel. It's an odd feel.

>>35888249
That sounds awful, retail is the worst. The best I can suggest is applying for a different one, but bad managers seem to be hard to escape. Why can't people just be decent human beings? I don't understand it and probably very will.
>>
I been feeling a bit blue lately. Reason for this is that I cannot express my femininity as a male. It is hard to do being overweight, ungodly hair, and bad skin due to horrific stretch marks.

I just want to cross dress and be cute, but that is asking too much. So This is my problem, I look at women's clothes and just put it onto a list of things I can never have.

Being 23 makes this a bit harder as I won't be nearly as cute as the teenage traps and shit. Its slowly eating at my esteem.
>>
>>35890312
So use that as motivation to get /fit/. Use the negative energy generated from that sadness and work out. Negative energy is wonderful fuel.

If you're not larping I believe in you anon.
>>
>>35885198
What did you talk about? Just curious
>>
I'm a failure at everything I do. I dropped out of HS, don't even have a diploma. I'm being asked to do something with my life, I obviously just want to end it.
The only things that make me feel good are video games. An extension was added to a game I'm usually really good at, I had other players saying this to me, but I can't even beat the first boss. That reminded me the though I procrastinated away. I remain a fucking failure in real life.
I'm listening to the soundtracks of the said extension, this is emplifying this feeling.
I was born a failure and will remain one, no matter what I do. Even a friend who's way shittier than me made it through that extension alone. I feel like garbage. I want my life to come to an end.
>>
>>35883862
I'm poor
Too depressed to do anything
Anxiety
>>
I'm always sad about being NEET, and tfw no gf.
But at this moment I'm feeling intense boredom and loneliness. The few people I talk to are offline, and I hate when I'm bored and by myself. Then I think about how shit my life is too much.
>>
>>35886207
Same. Feels like I got no where to go
>>
>>35883862
>21 khv
>College dropout
>NEET
>Depressed
>Dumb
>Don't enjoy anything anymore
>Wish that I was never born
>>
since 2 weeks ago I don't really feel anything when I cum
if whatever is causing this is survivable, I'm pretty sure I'll kill myself anyway because there's no way I'm living in a nofap world
>>
>>35884311
"The truth is
I am a toy that people enjoy
'till all of the tricks don't work anymore, and then they are bored of me" -Lorde giving me goosebumps
>>
a girl that i thought was into me suddenly seems like she isn't
>>
I'm 21 today, and I'm still a giant fucking loser.

I really want to die.
>>
File: 1488750066020.jpg (19KB, 424x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488750066020.jpg
19KB, 424x330px
i'm really lonely, and generally don't want to live. i'm not suicidal, but i can't help but always think how much better it would be if i didn't exist.
>>
Im quite happy tbhq. Just got naturally happy mind. sucks for you sad cunts who cant smile through adversity.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.