[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to accept loneliness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1000.jpg (73KB, 1000x627px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
73KB, 1000x627px
I think that I can't escape true robot existence. Every time I try to make friends I become too attached and we drift apart, because they decline most of my offers to hang out and never propose anything themselves. Every time I have a crush on a girl, I come on too strong and same thing happens. I need to accept being alone, because otherwise I'm on a never ending road to dissapointment town.
>>
The Internet is the only thing that distracts me from my sad social life.
>>
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

A
>>
>>35883666
if companionship is something you crave, it's probably better not to give up. according to what you said, you are aware that you are making mistakes by getting too attached, too quickly.

maybe instead of accepting being alone forever, you should try to continue talking to people but adjust your approach and your attitude toward people. maybe you need to lower expectations in the early phases of relationships. it can be an active process where if you notice yourself getting to be too invested, you back off emotionally and try to put it into perspective.

i think it would harder to accept being alone forever if you actually want friends than it is to accept that relationships won't be as immediately close as you're hoping for.
>>
File: 1490803814555.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1490803814555.png
514KB, 532x582px
I'm quite lonely myself, OP. By that, I mean I spend a lot of time alone. Being lonely doesn't mean being sad about it, you're just by yourself a lot. I suggest investing more time in yourself and finding out what you actually want to do with your life. People are naturally selfish, so you can't automatically expect people to care about you. In all honesty, I'm coming to realize that once you hit your young adult years, people only care about you when you can do things for them. Embrace loneliness, anon, do not fear it.
>>
>>35883666
Realize the society that left you lonely is fucked anyway, and just watch it circle the drain from a distance.
>>
>>35883666
Take the bogpill, become a servant of the greater powers.
>>
File: smb2_continue_retry.png (213B, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
smb2_continue_retry.png
213B, 256x240px
>>35883666
>checked
Just imagine your parallel universe self is living the life in which things went the way they were supposed to go.
I find myself crying tears of happiness over it sometimes.
If he's happy, I'm happy.
Help me, robots.
>>
>>35884027
How old are you?
quite an original comment
>>
>>35883666
>crush on a girl
>come on too strong

I would suggest making a tulpa of your waifu.
>>
>>35884242
But don't worry, it's already too late. I mutilated my face and my dick doesn't work.
>>
>>35884293
>I would suggest making a tulpa of your waifu.
This is the best advice I've seen so far.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.