[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I talked to a girl today!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 23res.jpg (220KB, 1708x961px) Image search: [Google]
23res.jpg
220KB, 1708x961px
Hey guys I talked to a girl today!
>>
>>35883640
your mother and sister doesnt count faggot
>>
>>35883979
this is not a drill faggot.. this was a girl.. a HOT girl who is in my research methods class
>>
damn, did it hurt?
>>
>>35884152
What did y'all talk about
>>
>>35884194
not as much as you might think
>>35884213
it's a research methods class and we were discussing interviews today and interview design.. we had to just "interview" each other

I got her name and location and a sense of her home life and why we chose the same major.. she is just a little older than I am (25) despite being behind me in school
>>
File: 1479262186229.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479262186229.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>35883979
REEEEE
IT COUNTS
MY MOM HAS A VAGINA
I'VE SEEN IT
>>
File: 1490156906398.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490156906398.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>35884316
so forced interaction

doesnt count
>>
so am I, I feel like a fucking king bros! And no it was not my mother. Stay mad losers!
>>
How many times did she look at you in disgust?
>>
>>35884798
count as what? Forced interaction isn't the same as any interaction? I am not sure I follow your logic here. Also.. it wasn't exactly like I was the last one left without a partner (despite the extremely small class size) we were sitting in the computer lab, on opposite sides of a row where we already sit, and SHE nodded at ME
>>
>>35884838
she giggled a few times at my answers.. playfully giggled that is. we are the same in that school is the only think keeping us from being NEET
>>
File: 1490637804413.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490637804413.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>>35884841
But did you get her contact info though? Are you texting her as we speak? making plans? Is she talking to you in a way that doesnt make you out tonbe her gay friend or guy she will have awkward and boring conversationn with every other week?

Thought so. do not make a big deal out of it.
>>
She won't date you OP. You can get real close, but then she'll shut you down because you're younger. Happened to me before. But if you wanna try and make her laugh everyday and make her blush go ahead. If she doesn't know your age yet LIE
>>
>>35884919
we talked anon.. it was a start. albeit pretty awkward at first.. it was a little mock interview that she chose to do with me... she could have chosen somebody else.. she could have literally said "NO" to being my partner.. I assume she has some form of free will being a sentient being and all..

but she gestured to me and then we got to know each other on a very basic level. and we are both fairly shy, fairly introverted people watcher types. there may have been chemistry anon not like you would know about that
>>35884972
I turn 25 by the end of this year.. we were born in the same year '92 I believe
>>
>>35884972
as fore me, I'm actually 11 years older than her,
>+ 30 stealing your 20s girl
Feels great ;) you just have to wait anon
>>
>>35885018
I don't identify with kids born even 5 years or more after me.. I swear I just don't. That is what interested my about this girl in my class that we are so close in age
>>
>28
>two guys asked for my phone number in all that time
>today two seperate guys asked me over the course of half an hour
>100% increase
Jesus Christ. Is spring making men especially thirsty this year?
I might get double digits before I die if we continue like this.
>>
>>35885230
you do know that a lot of guys don't approach girls because they figure they get hit on all the time, right?
>>
>>35885354
That depends very much on where you live. Or at least that is my theory. I've heard a lot of American girls say they git hit on a lot (like once a week or so) and some people on this board claim this as well. But when I look at my girlfriends here in Germany (normie as fuck), nothing ever happens unless American soldiers enter the scene and try to dance with you at a club.
It's more of a "once a year" thing here, even if you are above average.
>>
>>35885426
hm wow that is pretty interesting to hear a non-US perspective like that. How often do American soldiers come around? Because they are stationed there or something? How would you describe your feet?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.