[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100 and counting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490815656797.jpg (172KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490815656797.jpg
172KB, 720x1080px
My job takes me to Germany fairly frequently so I usually stop into an FKK club to have sex while I'm there. I've been doing it for years and this month I passed the 100 mark for girls I've had sex with in the clubs.

I'm 28, and a bad experience in high school really turned me off trying to get a girlfriend. Years went by and one day when I was in Stuttgart, I decided to go into the Paradise.

I came out no longer a virgin, and kept going back there and to other clubs to have fun. And now I've slept with 100 different FKK girls.

I know that doing this wasn't really a solution, but it's a) legal and b) makes me feel great, so I don't see much of a problem.

Anyone else a frequent visitor of FKK clubs?
>>
>>35883338
how kuch does it cost?

rate girls.
>>
Having sex with a condom on is essentially pointless
>>
>>35884389
Depends on the club, girl and what you want, but general rates to get in the club go from 60 Euros+ and a half hour with a girl with no extras is roughly 50.

>>35884433
I don't know why everyone says that. And the condom usually only goes on before the actual sex, blowjobs tend to be without.
>>
>>35884464
Probably because you've only ever had sex with hookers and have never raw dogged a pussy
>>
>>35884519
Yeah I've never done that.

There are certain "places" in Germany where you actually can (called Alles Ohne) and I've considered it but I think it's way too risky.
>>
At least our Green party isn't as retarded as in other countries where they are literally feminazis and try to outlaw prostitution. They aren't much better but at least when they were in power with the social democrats they deregulated prostitution. They fully knew that if they fight for a free and open society where marriage means nothing a lot of guys will never be able to find a girl since most girls rather share Chad with each other than to settle for a robot. That's why they thought prostitution is needed, to please the less fortunate guys who are the losers in a liberated society.
>>
>>35884598
Don't do it. Aids and everything else etc. Even if they get tested regularly, they're obviously not tested daily and it takes quite a while for some illnesses to show up in the first place.
>>
>>35884433

Yea, exactly this. I hate condoms and wouldn't even have sex with a hooker if she forces me to wear one.
>>
>>35884464
>50 dollars to let nasty random men plow your pussy
What. The. Fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.