[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you alpha in highschool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: received_1248428551878805.jpg (99KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_1248428551878805.jpg
99KB, 750x1334px
Were you alpha in highschool?
>>
>>35883328
fun fact: nobody gives a fuck who you were in high school
>>
>>35883328
everyone thought i was smartest guy in whole highschool. i should have capitalized on that.
>>
>>35883353
They only don't give a fuck if you were a nobody or a loner or w/e

Alphas stay alpha their whole lives and people love hearing alpha's stories about his glorious high school days. Why do you think so many damn movies and shows are about high school?
>>
>>35883328
Nope.
I was really popular though.
Was a skinny weird metalhead/skater but was also the fastest in the school, in the football team, best at athletics etc.
>>
>>35883328
I wasn't alpha but I was pretty popular and thought I had a lot of friends. I hung out with Chads and Stacy's, a few Stacy's even had crushes on me. The prom queen was one of my friends. Then graduation came around, I realized that no one really gave a fuck about me and how forgettable I was and slowly transformed into a robot. So here I am.
>>
>>35883328
Wtf I went to this highschool. Full of Italians and Jews.

How does it feel that high schooler could probably take you on
>>
>>35883474
>How does it feel that high schooler could probably take you on
Who cares? He does that one time and then he's in jail. Always this focus on muh fighting....
>>
That nigga looks like a 30 year old man

Why the fuck do Americans age so fast?
>>
>>35883388
>alphas stay alphas their whole lives
so many of the "alphas" in high school are working wagecuck jobs in retail this only applies to the college alpha Chad McFraternity that stay alpha
>>
File: 1461531811128.jpg (18KB, 171x180px) Image search: [Google]
1461531811128.jpg
18KB, 171x180px
And they have the guts to call me an autist. Jesus what even is this?
>>
>>35883561
He's a wop, they age like blacks

>>35883533
But he can still push you around and bully you. He's the alpha male after all
>>
>>35883328
>the three biggest baddest motherfuckers
>left guy is a manlet
>>
>>35883328
>respect us because we just don't give a fuck

If you truly don't give a fuck, then why do you care if anyone respects you?

This guy sounds like an insecure faggot who tries really hard to act tough.
>>
>>35883756
>This guy sounds like an insecure faggot who tries really hard to act tough.
"alpha" males in a nutshell
>>
>>35883706
well then he is either the baddest or the motherfucker of the trio
>>
File: 1459202640350.jpg (198KB, 645x954px) Image search: [Google]
1459202640350.jpg
198KB, 645x954px
>>35883328
>small town ~40000
>stay here after high school
>regularly see people from high school at the store, etc
>every one of them, regardless of clique or how well i knew them, quickly turns away if i make eye contact and clearly goes out of their way to avoid me
even people who were once social pariahs themselves avoid me now. i feel like an outcast in my own town in a weird shadow over innsmouth kind of way. im starting to wonder if there was some rumor spread about me recently cause i was fairly normal in high school
>>
>>35883328
Hahahaha turbo normie shit looks so fucking stupid on instagram

I feel like only alt-normies should have an insta, everyone else should stick to normiebook.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.