[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOODBYE 4CHAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Thank you for all the years of negativity. You really helped me grow and develop a thick skin. Due to my desire at living a more productive life, I'd like to move on now. Again, thank you for everything.
>>
See you in 10 minutes faggot.
>>
>>35883061
It's not "goodbye 4chan", it's "goodbye /r9k/"
Do you use every board on the website?
>>
File: 1490591887735.jpg (861KB, 1400x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1490591887735.jpg
861KB, 1400x1137px
>>35883061
See you next week, famalamasenpaitchingchongpingpong.
>>
File: 3195234781_9a9b8fa391.jpg (105KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3195234781_9a9b8fa391.jpg
105KB, 500x333px
I don't see how leaving will do anything to make your life more productive.

Wish I could say I'll miss you. You're very welcome though. I enjoy roodposting as much as I do shitposting.
>>
>>35883061
alright anon goodbye forever and cya tomorrow
>>
>>35883061
I agree op, the one good thing about 4chan is that normie insults don't hurt nearly as badly anymore since I'm used to much worse shit on here. Anyways, good luck on your quest op.
>>
File: 1490314077047.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490314077047.png
258KB, 600x439px
Why even leave? Its not like 4chan or r9k in general is negative in any form?

Women are sluts and having no gf sucks. Being neet is the future and your genetics are the most important thing, being urself soesnt actually do anythin.

These are truths know as redpills leaving r9k wont make your reality any different.

This board isnt wrong its the world thats fucked up.
>>
File: 1490366369655.jpg (86KB, 721x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490366369655.jpg
86KB, 721x719px
>>35883238
Kys normal scum youre ruining my board with your lack of content
>>
>>35883257
Because the chances of me having a good conversation here are the same as me finding a gf
>>
Believe me, I've tried to leave this shithole several times already. But the memes really are true. You can never leave. In a couple weeks, months, even years, you will come back here. To any newfags who have just begun visiting this site, for your sake, leave and never come back. It's your only chance before you are sucked in and stuck in this shithole forever.
>>
>>35883285
>implying theres no discord group chats forming every day

The reason you dont have a conversation is because youre not pursuing them. Which literally has nothing to do with the board. Its your own insentive thats holding you back from talking to others
>>
>>35883335
Fuck discord that isnt the kind of conversation i want to have. It's impossible to have an indepth conversation there because the fast paced nature of the chat diluted every topic to quick replies in order to be seen
>>
>>35883376
Fine. What are you going to do once you leave? Replace it with another cesspool like wiz chan? You thik youre magically going start chatting up every stranger on the street and live happily ever after? R9k is a collection of ideas backed up with logic and reasoning. We say the things we say because some newfags just dont know what its really like.

But whatever go find your conversation utopia im sure as hell not going to help you find it. Brainlet
>>
>>35883285
>>35883376
what do you want to discuss, anonymous?
>>
>>35883518
Im trying to give up the search all together and go it alone
>>
>>35883061
See ya later crocodile
>>
>>35883335
Aren't diacord chats just faggots ERPing?
>>
>>35883550
Refer to my thread about meditation practice. I literally want to discuss wizardry
>>
>>35883620
is it this? >>35881945

you would UNDOUBTEDLY get a better response if you posted this on /x/.
>>
>>35883283

The guys who inhabited 4chan during its content hayday are at least 50% normies now. Stop acting like hot shit Mr. "I've browsed here for four years and consider it a source of pride".
>>
>>35883283
thank you anon

origiigg
>>
>>35883061
I hope this isn't a very well hidden suicide note, anon.
>>
>>35883061

Goodbye.

You'll be back.
>>
>>35883717

He has a point, even if it might be directed at the wrong person. What purpose does this thread have? OP just makes a thread then walks off never to return? It's the worst kind of shitpost. Much like the faggots who mootblox with some variation of le oregano.

I'm prescientology. There's not as many of us as I'd like but it's going a bit far to say 50% are normies. At best we're talking cyborgs. Getting the job/gf/whatever-at-the-end-of-rainbow is only half the story. It's nice when you idealize something and want it more than anything. Actually getting my 'it' and realizing I never really wanted it in the first place really threw me for a loop.

As crazy as it sounds, 4chan is the closest thing to actually living life people here can get. The pure honest human experience. Everything else is just going through the motions. It begs the question which came first, but that doesn't matter. I have a shitty sense of humor and don't like having fun. All I want to do is shitpost, read about my autismal bullshit, and sleep. Whether I wound up here because of that or it caused that doesn't matter, it can't be changed.
>>
Good for you op. I am irritable today and had to resist telling you to kys.
>>
>he thinks youre allowed to leave

top kek
>>
>>35883061
>been here 11 years
>tried to leave multiple times
>failed

I'm 32 years old. I was a young man when I got here. I'll be in my 40's here and you'll still be here too.
>>
>>35885183
Im with this anon, i have told myself multiple times that I'm never coming back here without making a silly post about it and guess what? Here i am, you know why? Because as horrible as this place might be there is no where better on the internet for like minded individuals.
>>
>>35884314

>What purpose does this thread have? OP just makes a thread then walks off never to return? It's the worst kind of shitpost

Reminds me of /pol/ when bait threads have "1 post by this id". I do it sometimes when I want to annoy them, it always works.

>Actually getting my 'it' and realizing I never really wanted it in the first place really threw me for a loop

Yeah, this has happened many many times in my life. I finally get what I want in numerous aspects, and then I just don't care. You can apply that to my everyday things I take for granted, or the occasional wishes I am granted when I want something to change in my life or in the world.

I'm not sure why I don't care once I get it but the way you said it was very accurate.

Another thing about 4chan is that there is a purposeful culture here of being anti-thought. So a lot of us can relate to each other very well, but instead we choose to make short negative posts insulting others because we need to play up the le bitter anonymous 4chan poster angle.
>>
>>35885271
I have a hard time using forums anymore. I hate forum culture and admins and fucking celebrity posters. I hate the Nazi strict rules.

Posting anonymously on a message board full of degenerates and weebs with no real filter is all I enjoy.

Plus the language. I can't speak the language outside of here like I can with you guys, obviously.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.