[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here legit autistic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

File: what-are-the-signs-of-autism.jpg (80KB, 554x758px) Image search: [Google]
what-are-the-signs-of-autism.jpg
80KB, 554x758px
Anyone here legit autistic?
>>
>>35882827
i've been diagnosed with it but it's far more likely i'm schizophrenic or had whatever napoleon had
>>
>>35882827
I've been told I am by family and relate to nearly everything there, so basically yes without having been to a doctor's
>>
>>35882827
I have legit PDD-NOS.
>>
File: 2741237537537.png (151KB, 913x907px) Image search: [Google]
2741237537537.png
151KB, 913x907px
I guess so

oreganalio
>>
>>35882827
The thing that gets me is, name a child that doesn't have at least a couple of these.
>>
self diagnosed fucks in this thread..... reeeeee

Get out you shits, unless your brain is literally malformed, you are not autistic, you are just a waste of a person and you don't even have an excuse for it
>>
>>35882827
I'm not but many symptoms match.
>>
File: 1461290904570.gif (355KB, 133x242px) Image search: [Google]
1461290904570.gif
355KB, 133x242px
>>35882827
>tfw I fit all but one of those
>>
>>35883122
>self diagnosed fucks in this thread
i have literally been diagnosed with pdd-nos and i had psychologists testing me to see if i had schizophrenia
>>
>>35882827
3/11 guess I'm still normie enough
>>
>>35883233

Dude i have the same diagnose, what do you do in your daily life? Did you finish school?
>>
I was diagnosed as a kid. I can pass as a normie but I seem generally annoyed and angry the whole time. I'm not comfortable with anyone other than my family and the rare person who is actually okay. I'm only completely comfortable with physical contact from my mom. I have plenty of sensitivity to light and sound. It feels like I'm weaker than the world needs me to be. Whether that is being over sensitive, not being able to understand what people are saying, or a general sense of anxiety.
>>
>>35882827
I'm "oversensitive to sound" to the extent I won't endure permanent hearing loss just to appear more "adult".
>>
>>35882827
>8/11

I already suspect that I am, so this just reinforces it. Actually being diagnosed wouldn't do anything for me other than bring closure as to why I am like I am.
>>
>>35883279
>what do you do in your daily life?
neet
>Did you finish school?
dropped out of uni after not going to lectures for the last few semesters, stayed with my parents for a while, got made homeless and stayed in a b&b for three months then got a council flat
>>
Yes, I was diagnosed last year. I'm 22 and literally all of those signs fit me as a kid.
>>
File: 1432140193049.jpg (25KB, 416x448px) Image search: [Google]
1432140193049.jpg
25KB, 416x448px
Female autist here

Officially diagnosed with "Autistic Spectrum Disorder" in 2013 but I have a stack of medical notes going back to 1994 regarding my "weird" behaviour. They thought I had childhood schizophrenia for a long time.

I dial it up to get ESA and PIP (disability bux) and have never worked a day in my life. If I had to work I really would kill myself.
>>
>>35883329

Yeah seems like we're in a similar situation,I get an SSI and i dropped out of highschool when i was 14.
Do you do any therapy? Do you have any future plans? What about social interaction? Ever wanted or had a GF?
>>
>>35883380
>They thought I had childhood schizophrenia for a long time.
you might honestly
>I dial it up to get ESA and PIP
damn same, how much do you get
>>
>>35883380

What do you do in your day to day life? Do you really have no options to work? What about limited hours or volunteering work?
What's your living situation like?
>>
>>35883441
>Do you do any therapy?
lol
>Do you have any future plans?
i'm just writing notes, which is why i think i might be schizophrenic considering i've got like 1k pages of incoherent scribbles
>What about social interaction?
i see my parents sometimes
>Ever wanted or had a GF?
i'm on r9k
>>
File: 1432161014341.png (112KB, 256x377px) Image search: [Google]
1432161014341.png
112KB, 256x377px
>>35883447
370 ESA a fortnight and 300 PIP a month
>>
>the only people getting (You)s are undiagnosed normietypicals and a literal "btw im a girl" poster

You guys are disgusting
>>
>>35883380
I'm not autistic but will you be my gf?
>>
>>35883488

Do you have no will to improve? Or try and make your situation more bearable?
They way i always put it is "You can't unfuck my brain" But there is some small gains to be made.
With disability money and therapy i just got my driver's license and i can get groceries and stuff by myself, and i plan to move out of my parent's house somewhere in the next 2 or 3 years.
Then again most of the time i sit at home depressed, but i guess its about the small things.
>>
>>35883494
ok you get more than me and i have to pay rent from that so you must be super fucked up
>>35883535
> undiagnosed normietypicals
i am literally fucking diagnosed, what more do you want from me

also neurodiversity is the dumbest thing in the world
>>
File: 1432144030530.jpg (35KB, 371x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432144030530.jpg
35KB, 371x720px
>>35883470
>What do you do in your day to day life?

Watch anime, read manga, and try to draw. I want to draw cute anime girls and make my own manga one day, but I draw like a 2 year old.

>Do you really have no options to work? What about limited hours or volunteering work?

I don't want to work, I'm happy being NEET. My worst fear is being put into the Work Group of ESA and having to go on CV writing courses. I'd stage a suicide attempt to get back into SG if that happened.

>What's your living situation like?

You know those threads of "disgusting rooms"? That, but worse.
>>
>>35883573
>Do you have no will to improve? Or try and make your situation more bearable?
you're obviously not that autistic cos idgaf and i'm 24
>With disability money and therapy i just got my driver's license and i can get groceries and stuff by myself, and i plan to move out of my parent's house somewhere in the next 2 or 3 years.
faggot lol i just walk to the supermarket near me
>Then again most of the time i sit at home depressed
double faggot
>>
Yep. Diagnosed around age 8. My parents took me out of school for 3 years which didn't help at all. I was even more of an autistic fuck when I started in 5th grade.
>>
>>35883600

Don't you want to make a contribution to society?
I mean i too enjoy sitting in my room all day being a NEET but some part of me can't help but feel guilty about leeching off of tax dollars.
I tried to work for 3 hours a week but even that too much for me.
Do you live at an instance, or do you just rent something really cheap?
>>
>>35883580
Why aren't you claiming Housing Benefit? The benefit cap doesn't apply if you're on PIP so you shouldn't be paying any rent

>>35883569
Even if you were the perfect cute anime girl I would still say no. Solitary life for me, don't want to deal with other people or relationships at all.
>>
>>35883380
Fuck off attention seeking whore
Otriginal
>>
Why is a lot of people prud to be a literal retard? Because thats why autists are, retarded wastes of oxygen
And no, you are not savants, you fucking snowflakes
>>
>>35883707
I don't want a perfect girl I want you. be my gf and we can be alone together.
>>
I got assburgers.
>>
>>35883695
>Don't you want to make a contribution to society?

Not even the tiniest bit. I intend to leech every penny I can get out of society and contribute nothing at all. If I won the lottery I would still claim ESA at nill rate for NI credits to extract the full state pension in 60 years time.

>I mean i too enjoy sitting in my room all day being a NEET but some part of me can't help but feel guilty about leeching off of tax dollars.

I feel no guilt.

>Do you live at an instance, or do you just rent something really cheap?

I inherited a house so I don't pay any rent. Gonna leave it to a cats home when I die
>>
>>35883893

It seems you're very content with the way things are. To be honest i'm very envious of that. I constantly find myself having desires which lead to disappointment and depression.
>>
>>35882827
Yeah. It started when my parents forced me to go to CB therapy for anxiety since they wanted me to stop being a weird NEET. After a couple weeks the psychologist started to think he wasn't going to be able to help me and it might be because of possible autism. He sent me to a psychiatrist that had more experience with that. I saw him once, he diagnosed PDD-NOS and tried to get me on Prozac immediately. Then my parents wanted to delve more into it and brought me to a center specializing in autism. There I underwent a long, painstaking diagnostic process at the end of which they gave me the full "autistic disorder" diagnosis.

This all happened last year at 22-years-old. At least my parents aren't constantly threatening to kick me out anymore and the job pestering has subsided a bit. It would help if I could get the autismbux, but the government has already denied me once
>>
>>35882907
if your sane enough to self diagnose you do not have schizophrenia
>>
>>35884167
You know schizophrenia doesn't start at psych-ward-level insanity
>>
>>35882827
I was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was younger, and more recently possibly schizotypal.
I am still very autistic, although I guess I can be very charismatic and funny.
>>
>>35884051
>After a couple weeks the psychologist started to think he wasn't going to be able to help me and it might be because of possible autism.
why did he think he couldn't help you? why did he suspect autism?
>>
>>35883081
Nearly all of those apply to every single little kid I can think of.
>>
High functioning autist via trial and error. Our country doesn't do autism diagnoses, only a record of childhood behavior. Apparently I didn't talk until I matured to a 3yo, pattern driven, easily attach to items over time, been the odd one out sometimes until I quit interacting with normies and trying to adapt all the time, then I became a complete weirdo with brains and unusual mannerisms.
>>
>>35882827
Got that ASD. Autistic disorder. Asperger's is baby's first autism.
>>
File: 2017-03-29-16-38-42--1682674555.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29-16-38-42--1682674555.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
I'm diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. I have a shitty life.
>>
File: Autism test.png (256KB, 942x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Autism test.png
256KB, 942x1425px
>>35883039
Officially diagnosed. Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>35884407
I don't know, he never told me. I assume he saw a few symptoms. Simple stuff like no eye contact and being unable to explain feelings
>>
>>35884791
>unable to explain feelings
how does that work? can't identify that you're feeling something or can't put what you feel into words or label it?

what happens inside of you when you are feeling something?
>>
>>35882827
shit I know a lot of ppl in my school with multiple signs
>>
ADHD. Thank god I'm not autistic
>>
>>35884886
These are hard questions, man. I feel things but don't quite know how to explain them beyond feeling "good" or "bad". I still have distinct feelings, I just can't figure out how to describe them
>>
>>35885016
>hard questions
well, thank you for trying to answer them.

so, if someone said "i'm sad" to you would you be able to relate that to any particular feeling of your own within the "bad" category? if so, how do you make that connection? if not, do you know what it means intellectually?
>>
File: 1489745117784.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489745117784.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>35884983
>tfw OCD

wew lad I only have all the spergy symptoms without losing the ability to read faces and tone :^)
>>
>>35884586
Asperger's isn't even a thing anymore
Asperger babbies will never recover
>>
I have PDD-NOS which, according to certain diagnostic manuals, is a type of autism.

Personally I think calling even more disparate things 'autism' when it's already an overly broad, symptom-diagnosed disorder with multiple heterogeneous biological mechanisms is retarded.
>>
How do you play with toys "inappropriately"?

Like shoving them up your ass or what?
>>
>>35886447
Let me answer that for you: when I was a kid I liked to make massive towers out of toys by stacking them. I also made a stuffed animal pit where I pulled together some furniture and filled the gap with stuffed animals and jumped into it.
In hindsight it should have been very clear from that alone that I was autistic.
>>
>>35886522
Both of those seem like perfectly normal behavior for children?

Unless you mean you were like 15?
>>
>>35886447
stereotypically, it's stuff like lining up your little cars in a row, or arranging them in patterns instead of "playing pretend" where you use the objects as tools to tell a story. it's kind of like when the objects are used as they are rather than being used as symbols for imagination (or at least, that is the interpretation. i don't know what actually drives autistic children to do this but it's noticeably different from the average child's play.).

also being fascinated with parts of objects or mechanisms can be a part of it.
>>
>>35886447
I used to get cars and make traffic jams, and that was it. No pretending to drive the cars or crashing them or anything, just traffic jams.
>>
>>35882827
this is bullshit, they're just calling everything under the sun a symptom. hyperactivity AND passiveness?
>>
File: poly10a.png (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
86KB, 640x400px
never diagnosed

had quite a few friends and was pretty outgoing in school

I don't seem all that bad socially but maybe I'm worse than I think. my main symptoms seems to be that of the non social ones though. I have very odd thought patterns. geo spatial synesthesia, musical talent that seems to spontaneously arise out of thin air, I like routine a lot and get stuck in ruts, highly sensitive hearing (for example I can hear my Mother clipping her nails 3 rooms away), extremely vivid and detailed memory etc
>>
File: fucking nothing.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fucking nothing.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>35882827
Every single kid has poor speech

Every single kid is oversensitive to sound

Every single kid has difficulty dealing with changes in routine

Every single kid has innappropriate bouts of laughter or crying

Every single kid has no fucking awareness of shit around them

Every single kid is a hyperactive little shit

Every single kid spergs out when being touched

Every single kid obsesses over some doll or toy or game or movie

I'm not saying everyone here isn't an autist, but this picture and pictures like this are an obvious scam to get parents paying psychs and buying pills because virtually everything here will apply to virtually every kid to some degree.
>>
>>35886710
You are a fucking retard. They don't have pills for autism.
>>
>>35886597
Autism is a box-checker diagnosis where you can mix and match symptoms from a few subcategories as long as you get a few from each. It's an extremely unscientific process that makes finding a treatment fucking impossible because you have so many different genotypes in play (perturbing the GABA/glutamate pathway too far in EITHER direction causes autism even if the symptoms are literally the exact opposite).
>>
>>35886735
No, you're the retard. They don't have a pill for autism, they have pills for the symptoms.
>>
>>35886710
>an obvious scam to get parents paying psychs and buying pills

You understand that autism and ADHD aren't the same thing, right?

You don't have "autism therapy"
>>
File: 1445471032631.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445471032631.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35886755
unless you're talking about adhd pills which I disagree with they do not have pills for the symptoms of autism.

Which pills are you referring to then?
>>
>>35886755
He's not totally wrong, though - there's no drug that's actually approved for the indication of autism. The closest thing is arbaclofen (R-baclofen) but that's hit a wall in clinical trials due to the heterogeneity I've already brought up elsewhere in the thread. Some have suggested that memantine or nitromemantine could be efficacious as well in certain subgroups but it's still too early to say.
>>
>>35883380
>disability bux
How much money do you get? Is it enough?
>>
>>35886830
I never said he was, because I never said there was a pill for autism in the first place.

>>35886804
ADD, Anxiety, insomnia, transq. Lots of things, whatever bothers the caretaker the most.
>>
my first realization of just how autistic I was came while I was on acid

not all that pleasant
>>
>>35886740
i mean, it's not that different from the various manifestations of depression. one type where you don't eat, one where you overeat. one type where you oversleep, one where you have insomnia. one where you feel too much, one where you are numb.

i understand that autism might be different because there seem to be various brain abnormalities that don't encompass all diagnoses but obviously, the behavior is atypical and that's the best they can do to identify it now.

this is why it makes sense to split autism into categories and study separately but it's not like autism is something that isn't real just because it's difficult to diagnose properly and the mechanisms are varied and not yet well understood.
>>
>>35886860
Okay. it seems you're referring to more severe low IQ variants of autism where people have violent and physical outbursts. If this is the case how can you even deny these people have autism?

But if you aren't, people with aspergers or high functioning autism unless incredibly unruly in childhood would probably go undetected like myself my entire life due to being intelligent enough to mimic others behavior and fit in.

Just because something shouldn't be treated with pills doesn't mean it DOESN'T EXIST. this black and white thinking is retarded
>>
>>35886944
>Okay. it seems you're referring to more severe low IQ variants of autism where people have violent and physical outbursts.

Uhh, no? High functioning autists have incredibly high rates of insomnia and anxiety too.

>Just because something shouldn't be treated with pills doesn't mean it DOESN'T EXIST. this black and white thinking is retarded

What the fuck are you talking about? I literally said in my first post that I'm sure this board is full of autists. That doesn't mean you can't sell SSRIs to concerned parent of a kid who doesn't.
>>
>>35886923
>the behavior is atypical and that's the best they can do to identify it now.

I'm not entirely convinced it's a good thing, though. The problem is that clinical trials recruit based upon a named diagnosis, so anybody with any subgroup of autism is just binned as "autistic". Then, when a drug is tested that helps one subgroup bigly but does nothing for any of the other subgroups, that effect washes out in the trial's analysis, and most doctors don't have the statistical knowledge to screen for subgroup-specific effects. The result is that a drug that could help a subgroup of autistics is deemed useless for autism in general. That's what's basically happened with arbaclofen despite its ability to substantively rehabilitate aberrant signaling through the group I metabotropic glutamate receptor pathway.

I don't believe depression is as biologically heterogeneous in terms of its mechanism, otherwise we'd see a lack of approved treatments (I barely know anything about the pathogenesis of depression, though).
>>
I was diagnosed as dyspraxic as a kid, which definitely seems on the spectrum.
Now I'm intoverted as fuck, don't like talking to people, physically incapable of making eye contact, can barely stick at my boring online job and get irrationally angry if people stack plates loudly, interrupt me while speaking, or pick at their nails.

If I get diagnosed as just straight up autist can I get bux for it? I live in the UK.
>>
I was diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum disorder when I was 20. (23 now). The psychologist who screened me said that if Asperger's was still an "official term" to use that would be what I have. After my diagnosis my family said "meh", and went back to ignoring me. Life is a living hell.
>>
>>35886710
I hear you. My teacher wanted to get me on ADHD pills back in first grade, my parents came in and screamed their heads off and the topic was never raised again. Never been on any kind of psych meds, and I turned out just fine.
>>
File: 1462165860040.gif (436KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
1462165860040.gif
436KB, 182x179px
>tfw I only have two of those symptoms
Am I less autistic than I thought
>>
>>35882827

I was tested at the age of five, but really think that I may be autistic. Started getting REALLY eccentric and socially inept around age ten or eleven. Is it possible to have autism, but have the behaviors associated with it become more noticeable in your later childhood?

>barely able to hold friends/friendly associates for more than three months
>difficulty relating to people my age and often repel people even when I try to relate to them or emulate them
>get easily flustered and trip over my words in basic conversations
>not too oversensitive with sound though
>did strange shit with my toys as a kid like throwing them really fucking far, melting them, colliding toys, ect
>stick to a very select bunch of shirts/underwear./pants
>used to doing the same shit over and over
>even if I know that my habits/routine cause problems for me and are hindering my growth as I person, I still persist in doing the same things
>drive like an idiot even though I have good motor skills, play around with guns that are loaded, fuck around with slightly overloaded hand-loads I make and fire them out of cheap Taurus/RIA/Rossi guns, haphazardly handle chemicals when I play around with my small chemistry set up
>very passive towards my life goals, life in general, and other people
>not oversensitive to stimulation, but I absolutely detest others touching me if I don't know them really well
>become fixated on a particular object or subject for several days
>took me from age sixteen to nineteen to make eye contact without sweating bullets

And another thing I failed to mention was my demeanor at my first job. I'd laugh at horrible things, make overly dark inappropriate jokes to my boss/co-workers, randomly laugh at stupid shit, and be weird as shit. Didn't realize how bad I fucked up at that job after two years of working there.
>>
>>35887186
>>If I get diagnosed as just straight up autist can I get bux for it? I live in the UK.
Autismbux is most certainly a thing here. Look up PIP.
>>
>>35883695
Just FYI anon, I relate to most of your issues as well and working was absolute hell for me (even just part time) until just recently. The trick, as I suspected all along, was not doing something I hated ie. service sector customer service bullshit. Now I have a comfy office job where I chat with coworkers all day and it's amazing even though I'm not even that social of a person. Dong that during the day and then going home and being asocial is comfy as heck.
>>
>>35882827
I think my gf has autism lol
>>
File: IMG_0167.png (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.png
227KB, 750x1334px
Do I have the 'tism?
>>
>>35888269
Take advantage of her autism.
>>
>>35888258
Yeah i get what you're saying, and for a long time i though that would be a solution too. But i tried a multitude of jobs (Some i could consider "Perfect" or "dream" jobs) and all of them have the same outcome regardless. So i'm currently at a point where i don't know what to do next. I really want to contribute to society, but i also feel like giving up on trying to work because i don't wanna keep on piling up negative experiences that will get me ever more depressed.
>>
>>35882827
I suspect I am. Why else do I feel so different from the normies?
>>
>>35888177
I'll have a look, thank you
do you know anything about how easy/hard it is to get?

my mum mentioned something about telling her shrink about me and them suggesting I can get assistance and stuff so I dont need to waste time with my part time job to pay rent
since Im never going to be able to move out again unless I get my actual career going and make more serious money
>>
File: bad_small.jpg (462KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
bad_small.jpg
462KB, 800x1151px
I had been legitimately diagnosed with autism at 10, but I have made leaps and bounds over these past 3 years after many, many years of isolation. I am 23 now and I still have a lot of trouble initiating and maintaining conversations with other people and eye contact is a particular rarity. It has been an upward struggle in my attempts to really understand people and their secret language, but I have been learning how to deal with them with minor successes.
I swear, being roped in by the retard-wranglers inhibited me in so many ways. I wish I had never been diagnosed with anything and just lived out a normal childhood. Special ed classes are nothing more than a hospice for the people that no one wants to deal with.
>>
File: IMG_0840.png (150KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.png
150KB, 750x1334px
What about this does this mean I have the 'tism?
>>
*pins flyer*

Looking for people sick of the status quo to make realistic, lasting changes on themselves and others.

See if the following matches you,
then send an email here:
>comeiherenotorreadyATgmailDOTcom

You have an interest in computer science; either ongoing, or generally disposed towards solving problems with algorithms.
You have above average intelligence and have stood out amongst your peers many times.
You are able to talk and express yourself accurately and with brevity.

You have an interest in learning as well as creating.
More of the same is not enough for you.
There is something in your way and you are fully aware that you are capable of not only succeeding at life, but thriving, given the right circumstances.

Looking for people to create those circumstances with.
Looking for people DONE with continued nothingness, DONE squandering their time and intelligence, ready to change themselves and the world.

If you're ready to break free from your self-defined prison as early as next Monday, which I assume is the reason you're on this board for sad people, send an email.

Have any questions? Who am I? What is this? etc.
Would prefer to answer them via email.
>>
File: 1487579943728.png (282KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487579943728.png
282KB, 1280x1280px
I have asperger's ... really wish I didn't
>>
>>35882827
I'm definitely on the spectrum but I've never been tested. Should I? I don't see how knowing either way would benefit me.
>>
>>35882827
im not full spectrum autistic, but sometimes i act like people will hurt me when i talk to them. its been that way ever since my natural hair came out instead of permed. some professors dont understand shy people, they force them to talk and embarass themselves. they think they're lazy or something, or that everyone is friendly. some people legimately hate me.
>>
>>35883233
congrats
psychologists arent even sure either sometimes
>>
holy shit all match...
>>
File: 1489356759760.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
1489356759760.png
594KB, 701x520px
idk famalam
I really should go and get tested for a bunch of stuff since I'm almost certain I have asperges but I'm paranoid if I start going to the doctors it will lead to them finding out about all the other stuff that I can't have others know about
>>
>>35886710
Chris chan would like a word with you
>>
File: 1490786358378.gif (45KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490786358378.gif
45KB, 875x700px
>>35882827
I've been diagnsosed with PDD-NOS/McDD.

I never thought I was oversensitive to sound or other stimuli but my psych told me that the fact that I am dead tired after I went outside could be due to this. But sound doesn't hurt and I can listen to loud music just fine?

I can related to the other signs just fine. I can deal with change in routine now and I worked on my eye-contact.

There is a big chance that I'll develop schizo or bipolar disorder alongside because I'm McDD.
>>
Diagnosed as a kid with the burgers, though apparently it's just autism now. It was supposed to get better over time, but instead it keeps getting worse. There's probably some other shit mixed in too, depression or AvPD or something, I don't know. I have no friends, I can only really talk to my family and even that ability is fading, I have completely lost the capacity for 'fun' to the point that I can't even play video games anymore, and I've almost entirely retreated into a dumb fantasy world. My few interests are intense but also extremely shallow and utterly useless, like I'll collect hundreds of pictures of Mayan vases and categorise them by style and date, without learning a single thing about them. I have no original or interesting thoughts, recently I've been finding it hard to think at all. I'm getting stupider by the minute, I can't even finish books anymore. I'm an annoyingly useless burden on everyone. There's no point going on, I've too many defects to list, but basically I'm a genuine subhuman.
>>
>>35883893
Are you that crazy british girl who posted her apartment on /tv/ a coupe times? The one with the shit bin next to the computer?
>>
I'm 99% certain I have autism (extremely overtly autistic in my youth, now kinda learned to adapt and only come across as weird, not insane/mentally retarded), but I live in a country where autism is only now slowly becoming known to exist among a few professionals.

I'm 30 years old and the next person qualified to make a diagnosis is 2 hours away in the capital. I kind of want to get a slip that says I'm retarded. I would help a lot in my daily life (Why don't you talk more? Why are you so cold and formal? Why don't you attend company events? You must secretly hate us, so we will treat you poorly.).
But it's such a daunting task.

I envy Americans. I never had any support and understanding, which caused severe mental health issues that wrecked my life and took a decade to somewhat overcome. I'm still completely alone, underpaid, work below my skill level, and since I'm this old, it's too late to do anything about it. If I had been born in America, I wouldn't have any of these issues.
>>
>>35889353
Were there any majors changes in your life when everything started to go down south?
>>
>>35889353
>I'll collect hundreds of pictures of Mayan vases and categorise them by style and date
Where do you get those from?
>>
File: ur wrong, kiddo.png (467KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ur wrong, kiddo.png
467KB, 1366x768px
>>35883122
Heh, of course a retarded faggot like you would be wrong. Go read a book, kid.
>>
>>35889923
Not really, it was more like a slow decline. I started getting less social late in primary school, then in the middle of secondary school just started to turn into an increasingly obsessive, depressive, dull moron, and after leaving I just failed to mature into a functional person at all. I was diagnosed before any of this though, and I was always the weird creepy kid.

>>35889939
Mostly here.
http://research.mayavase.com/kerrmaya.html

Plus Wikimedia and stuff like that.
>>
>>35890393
I used to almost be passable as a normie up until 16, when I became a semi-NEET. After three years of an almost hikikomori type of lifestyle, I could swear that it brought out the auts tenfold. Social skills vanishing by the day, losing friends, isolation, starting to hate people and all that, losing motivation to fix my life, etc.

I'm trying to at least go back to where I was before it's too late and I become doomed to be a NEET forever.
>>
>>35883023
quick rundown of your symptoms?
>>
File: UltraFucknCrying.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
UltraFucknCrying.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35889353
>>35889832
>>35890477
I work retail in the south so most (even the family) people see it as dat boi got problems and walk off or

>booiah weez just plaanin'z wiff u
>>
>>35883808

It's cute how allistic trash think they have any value. Autists are the master race. You better pipe down before we stop being so lenient towards your kind. Treat your superiors with respect.
>>
>>35890477
I don't think I ever could have passed for normie, but I get what you mean. I miss having friends, it was nice to have people who I could at least stand near and sometimes talk to, even if I was too awkward to be very close with them, but at this point I can't even imagine having a friend. I mean, if I fantasize about having friends I have to imagine myself being somebody else. I've fallen to far. Save yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>35883380
>>35882827
I suspect my gf is an un-diagnosed autist. Wat do?
>>
>>35890686
>being this delusional
>proly a smelly fat ugly autism fuck
Yeah sure buddy, why not , keep that autism up
>>
File: flappybugs.png (408KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
flappybugs.png
408KB, 615x410px
>>35882827
I am, I have autism super powers too. It all went to completely meaningless and useless shit. Where can I apply knowledge of bugs, birds and dinosaurs in real life?
>>
>>35884167
non-psychotic schizophrenia
>>
>>35891336
>>35890686
>Recoloring an smbc comic cause you're so triggered by skin color.
Definitely autistic and not the smart kind
>>
>>35882827
diagnosed from an early age.
taking the short bus to school is why I'm here in the first place.
>>
>>35891343
>Where can I apply knowledge of bugs, birds and dinosaurs in real life?
Teaching biology
>>
>>35882827
only thing that stands out here is the over sensitivity to loud noises, but I think that was from when I was a child and my dad would scream at the top of his lungs at me and my sisters
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.