[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a girl out but she seems very unenthusiastic and not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tet.png (28KB, 580x812px) Image search: [Google]
tet.png
28KB, 580x812px
I asked a girl out but she seems very unenthusiastic and not interested. It seems like she only says yes because she's too nice/beta to say no. I don't want a pity date.

I reproduced our text conversation so you can tell me your thoughts. What do you think about this? Also, pay attention to the times of the texts and how long she takes to respond.
Should I just cancel and forget about it?

I really don't want to go on a pity date.
>>
why did you need to recreate it?

Sound fine to me, not everyone texts with a ton of personality
>>
>>35882702
there's really no such thing as a pity date
there are dates girls go on because they like the guy and dates girls go on because they kinda like the guy
yours is probably the second, but the fact that you're going out with her at all means that she's okay with at least being around you
which is the first step in any relationship, romantic or otherwise
>>
go easy on her, go on your hang out and play it by ear.

if it doesn't work, hey, you still went out with a girl, that's pretty cool man.
>>
>>35882702
What city anon?
>>
>>35882764
Because the text would be in German.

>>35882783
>there's really no such thing as a pity date
I really doubt this man, do you really believe that there are no girls who sometimes say yes even though they don't want to?

>>35882790
It'll be awful if it actually turns out to be a pity date.

>>35882802
Somewhere in Germany.
>>
>>35882873
>do you really believe that there are no girls who sometimes say yes even though they don't want to?
Unattractive guys who continually ask the same girl out get restraining orders, not dates
If she says yes, then that means she is at least okay with going out. She might not be enthused to do so, but you have a shot because it'd be 20x easier to stay home and do nothing at all
>>
She has absolutely no interest in you -- demonstratable from the time it takes for her reply. She isn't busy. Take it from a girl, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>35882873

she's probably taking refugee dick, sorry bro
>>
>>35882920
see >>35882920

origuianklli
>>
>>35882971
I think you quoted wrong
>>
>>35883053
I meant

>>35882920
see >>35882925

sorry
>>
There is no point in over analyzing this and we can't possibly answer this question for you. It's impossible for us to read her mind from so little information.

In this sort of situation you just have to move forward and act as if she is interested (regardless of whether she actually is or not). You go on the date and see how it plays out. There is no other way.

Worst case scenario is that she's not interested. You can always cut the date short if things get awkward. And even then it's still useful as practice assuming you are the kind of person that doesn't go on lots of dates.
>>
>>35882939
>probably

You spelled definitely wrong
>>
File: paskaaaaaa.png (267KB, 3016x4088px) Image search: [Google]
paskaaaaaa.png
267KB, 3016x4088px
>>35882702
did i maek it guis?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.