[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid fuck ups with women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 618.png (195KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
618.png
195KB, 680x532px
ITT we post the most retarded fuck ups we had with women.
>Cute girl adds me on facebook
>a few weeks later she starts to chat with me
>asks me if I want to go on a date with her
>Think that this has to be some kind of prank, so I start to ask why she would want to go on a date with me and why she added me on facebook
>Says that my picture looked cute
>get even more suspicious of her motives
>say that I don't have time and block her from my facebook

Another example for stupid shit
>go out with a girl a few times
>she asks If i was in love with her
>start to think I'm getting pranked
>say no and never see her again (I really liked her)

Ok robots, show me how autistic you are.
>>
>Back in highschool, sat next to 10/10 qt 3.14
>She talked to me every day and was nice, but never thought she would ever see me as anything but a friend
>We had a lot in common, and even shared birthdays. But I "knew" that she would just see me as a friend, so I didn't even consider asking her out or anything
>One day, at the end if the school year, I started dating this big boobed fat girl that literally fucked anybody.
>When I got to class, I saw the girl that sat next to me, and told her I had good news! "I have good news too, Anon! But tell me yours first.."
>Proceed to tell her that I'm talking to Stanky McTiddybutt and that we're fucking.
>She's obviously upset about something. I ask her what's wrong and she gives me this note about how she had feelings for me and how she wanted to lose her virginity to me.
>Stanky McTiddybutt cheats on me a week later.
>Years later, I recently checked the girl's Facebook, just to see how she's doing. She's married to a guy that looks exactly like me. Together, they bought a sail boat, and apparently sale the Pacific ocean together, like they're on a perpetual vacation.
>>
>Cute girl adds me on FB
>she gives pics, QT
>but I complain I don't see her feet very well
>replies she'll never give me pics again

why
>>
>>35882650
>nothing
i don't interact with women and they don't interact with me
>>
>that one female friend invites me to a little party at a friend of hers
>I go because group pressure
>friend tries so hard to set me up with female friend of hers
>we get drunk and my friend makes us do truth or dare and her friend takes me to the hallway and we kiss
>I somehow do everything wrong from there and the girl isn't interested in me anymore at all
>stay there to sleep
>next morning girl gets the hell out of there before I get up
feelsbadman.png
>>
>>35882650
OP again, I have a few more.
>Meet a cute girl I knew from my old school at a party
>5-6 years of no contact but she approaches me and wants to dance with me and we talk for a few hours
>The longer it goes on, the worse it gets
>both go home alone
I feel bad for wasting her time.

>high school
>cute girl from my math class approaches me and asks if I want to go to a party with her
>have a great time
>I start to play around with my vodka-o glass
>glass falls over
>all the vodka-o lands directly on her white dress
>She enters a fit of rage
>never talk to each other again
>>
File: teeeteeteeteeteeteeeeee.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeeteeteeteeteeteeeeee.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>35882650
You didn't fuck up at all. There's a good chance they were pranking you. Nothing is worth that kind of humiliation.
>>
File: 1435770307653.jpg (52KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1435770307653.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
>>35882967
This makes me very angEry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.