[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do my assignment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

I have to make a speech in front of my English class about the poem "storm on the Island" can you lads do my assignment for me. Cheers
>>
>>35882015
Do it please
Assignment please
>>
File: 14875.png (477KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
14875.png
477KB, 714x810px
>>35882015
Dude , just Google the cliff note version then just talk about whatever , likely your classmates are equally uninterested and your teacher just wants to get it over with.
>>
File: 1488287596480.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1488287596480.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
>>35882015
>not even posting the minimum/maximum word count or a time limit
no wonder you want us to do your assignment
>>
>>35882015
Please take your education seriously and do your best on the assignment!
>>
>>35882069

This. And instead you try and take advantage of poor robots. Outsource your work to the five dollar paper store like anyone with sense would do.
>>
>>35882015
I'll see if I can do some symbolism with this.
>the poem describes the experience of being in a cliff-top cottage on an island off the coast of Ireland during a storm. Heaney describes the bare ground, the sea and the wind. The people in the cottage are extremely isolated and can do nothing against the powerful and violent weather.
>>
I'll do it if you post a picture of you sticking something in your ass with a timestamp
>>
>>35882015
Point Evidence Explain, desu
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.