[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YELLOW FEVER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (75KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
75KB, 638x960px
I'm Asian. I feel a pain when I see Non-Asians going after Asian Girls. This must be how Whites feel about the BLACKED meme. It hurts! Why can't you weaboos back off a bit? You have cute girls in your own race too...
>>
>>35880638
>Thinking we're going to listen to some chink on the internet

fuck off faggot, evolve or die.
>>
>>35880638
Happy to trade our narcissistic roasties for your well mannered qts desu.
>>
>>35880638
>be asian
>dated some asian
>fuck asians chicks i want a white chick
>>
Nah im fuckin everybody bro
>>
>>35880638
It's ok OP I'll never get a gf anyways so that means I'll never be able to steal your women
>>
>>35880638

OP, 4chan is a shithole filled with weebs. The amount of yellow fever here is much higher than people in the real world.

>>35880926
This. Most of 4chan want to steal your girls but never will. Although you are here... so I suggest you leave this website while you still can. Become a semi-normie Asian good enough to settle down with an Asian qt.
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>35880638
t. shin henry smith

back to r/asianmasculinity with the other larpers
>>
Asian girls are the best thing to happen to us white betas. The have NO standards. Even a 0/10 white male can get a decent asian gf.
>>
I'm not racist, unlike you, you stupid fuck.

I like who I like, and race isn't a factor.

Work on your racism - it'll make you a better person and happier, too.

/lol telling people on 4chan not to be racist and to be better people
>>
White guys are... not great people.
>>
>>35881084

White guys just get the leftover Asian girls though. They are usually ugly, self hating, or slutty.
>>
>>35881084
That girl isn't real asian (east asian), she's just a disgusting shitskin mudnigger.
>>
>>35881121
that's because only low tier whites go for asians. i have never seen a handsome, tall white man with an asian girl and i have seen them with hispanic and even black girls.
>>
>>35881084
They have standards it's just the average white guy is a masculine looking alpha to them
>>
>>35881121
>leftovers

The majority of asian american women are with white men
>>
>>35881146
If you're from a multicultural city and associate with anything other than trash you should know a ton of interracial couples in all combinations.

Maybe you're just from a shit place or associate with shit people?
>>
>>35881230

This is bait. Equivalent to the majority of white women are with black men. Post your online dating statistics bro. That's where all the beautiful Asian Women are right?
>>
File: weaboo_c763ea_3801913.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
weaboo_c763ea_3801913.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
Reminder that this thread is full of people similar to this.
>>
File: 1826547823.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1826547823.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>35880638
>Jew pretends to be insecure Asian
>Attempt to get non-Asians to want to race-mix
>>
>>35880744
Alright, where do I sign up?

oasreigonasl
>>
>>35881499
>>35881499
The white population is about 11 times higher than the asian population in the USA, so the total number of white women and asian women race mixing is probably similar but the proportion is not. Like 50% of asian women marry interracially, highest demographic in the USA.

>Post your online dating statistics bro. That's where all the beautiful Asian Women are right?
It's not 2002, online dating is very much "the norm". Like 1/3 of marriages start with online dating. The people on dating sites are no different from the mean.
>>
>>35880638
Help spread truth of anti-race mixing. It's an abomination to all races, and should be stopped immediately.
>>
Fucking kill yourself, I bet you're a fucking mexican-tier filipino. I got to japan regularly and get women like crazy. Stupid manlet.
>>
>>35883017
Daily reminder that miscegenation lead to the travesty that is Barack Obama.
>>
>>35880638
6'4" white guy here. I don't have any particular preference for Asian girls, but they show interest in me much more often than any other race. If yellow fever is a thing for white guys, then white fever is definitely a thing for asian girls.
>>
>>35883778
How is he a travesty exactly? Seems like a successful person by all accounts.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.