[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder wagie, that you are a cuckold.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1231212.png (197KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1231212.png
197KB, 409x409px
Friendly reminder wagie, that you are a cuckold.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35879899
This is a friendly reminder and that wagie is a cuckold.
>>
What if I work as an independent contractor?
>>
>>35880343
that's an entrepeneur
>>
>>35879899
Fuck you OP, I like being a virgin!
>Also, two people rubbing dicks together isn't sex right?
>>
>>35879899
i have no choice though. i want to move out of my parents and they would throw me out if i didn't have a job, nor could i respect myself if i was just mooching off of my parents without helping them pay for stuff and at least presenting an image that i'm taking steps towards moving forward. eventually you'll have to grow up and realize that you have no right to exist, and that existing is a privilege you have to work to maintain. i used to be a NEE, but the guilt and shame is intolerable. It made me way more depressed than I am now.
>>
>>35881134
I meant to say NEET
>>
>>35879899
I can't even give you a friendly reminder about pussy. You have nothing to remember.
>>
>>35879899
fucking destroyed, god's above >>35881174
>>
>>35881257
God damnit now I am going to have to GIMP a rare pepe attempting to strangle itself with the umbilical cord and shitting itself while going pulled out of a Cesarean section into some female wojak's pretty princess points picture with wojak crying and pepe pissing in his own mouth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.