[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This dream I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1481209593923.jpg (649KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481209593923.jpg
649KB, 2048x2048px
Had a really strange dream last night. (Not that anyone gives a fuck.)

>Don't consider myself completely "redpilled"
>Overall, view most women as something approaching "equal", if such a concept can be real
>Had this dream last night, where this form of pollen started taking over North and Central America
>The pollen did three things to women, but left men completely unphased
>1. It made women extremely horny and completely destroyed their judgement
>2. It made them very susceptible to suggestion. They were basically willing slaves.
>3. It increased their estrogen levels, and caused younger women to start "over-developing", causing their feminine features to start growing out of proportion to their normal size.

In that world, apparently all women just went crazy by this pollen's effects, and just went in wild packs, raping men. So, the US military had to start tranquing women and holding them in captivity. After the first few months, they were mostly all caught, and a law was passed releasing them to their families. But it was too late, the pollen had taken it's hold on them. They were raving sexual beasts. Unless given restraints and discipline, they would revert to their feral state. President Trump reluctantly passed a bill for the "Employ of Pollen Servitude Act". All women were to be redistributed among the population as working servants, where they must be kept in restraints or a cage until they were properly trained. Because of the unfortunate effects of the pollen, whenever it wore off in winter months, some women would start to regain their former personality, but sure enough, when spring rolled around, they would go right back to their feral ways and start sucking and fucking any man that they could get their hands on.
>>
>>35879728
Please write a book. Reading this made me kinda hard.
>>
>>35879728
your fantasy would be alright if it wasn't for the fact that if we think about everything you related and put it in a realistic light then I highly doubt they would be interested in someone like you or me.
in fact they would only ravish the top 10% thanks to their instinctive eugenicists behavior of having the best of the best, they already behave like in your fantasy.
>>
Who is this?

Oreg
>>
>>35879842
I don't really remember much from my dream, but I do remember them running the streets, fucking anybody they could get their hands on. Top 10%, bottom 10%. Anything that would move, that they could hold down and have put inside them. (If I wrote it as a book or series of short stories, that could even be a subplot. "Why are these women fucking just anyone, and not reverting to their natural instincts of previously desireable men?")

The redistribution part is what would require a suspension of disbelief. There is NO WAY that a new resource as valuable as "Free sex slaves for everybody" would be distributed equally, and not just given to the people with the most money and influence.
>>
>>35879728
>mom and aunty break into your room
>feralRape.exe
>>
>>35879970
so...they became breeding stock?
>>
OP here,

If I wrote a short novel or a series of short stories based on this, would you be interested?

Something starting in the days before the pollen takes over, and ends years after the "EPS Act" is set in place.
>>
>>35880113
you should take your time and build that great idea you have well, also I have a question regarding these "mutated" females.
do they really fuck any men, even the ones related to them(brother, cousins, etc...) or do they have some sort of self control and ignore them to fuck other men?.
>>
>>35880203
I don't think I addressed it, or thought about it in my dream. But I'll say yes, they will fuck literally any man. (Because incest is controversial, fucked up, sexy, and appealing to those who want to pork their hot cousin.)
>>
>>35880053
kek'd out loud, underrated.
>>
>>35879728
Who the fuck is that

Originalbloxx
>>
>>35879728
This already exists as a doujin. Pollinic girls attack i think it was called
>>
>>35879728
That sounds awful. I'd probably off myself, seeing so many of the people I care about turn into animals.
Also, would No.3 really turn people on? Please tell me that's just a meme. *shivering intensifies*
>>
Bumping because this is hot and I want to see where it goes.
>>
If I were to write this, where should I upload it?

Also, anyone have any suggestions for conflicts or subplots to the story? I'm thinking of having the story told from the perspective of a bouncer in a small town.
>>
>>35879905
OP please answer this anon
>>
>>35882348
If I knew, I would have said so, already. I actually saved that picture from a thread here on /r9k/.

She's thick as fuck.
>>
File: Codi-vore-big-boobs-yesboobs.jpg (151KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
Codi-vore-big-boobs-yesboobs.jpg
151KB, 645x645px
OP sauce is Codi Vore.
>>
File: 1481490702706.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481490702706.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>35879728
>>35882908
oh boy
she would be so incredibly pretty if she didn't look like she was made of vanilla pudding. such a shame
>>
>>35882998
>Implying that isn't the appeal

Dumbass.
>>
>>35882908
God bless anon, jehova bless
>>
John stared blankly at the cake on the table.
"I think she'll love it." He said, quietly.
Melanie, the owner of the bakery, smiled. "Of course she will, John. Just give her a big hug and a kiss when you give it to her. Tell her it's from me... It's hard to believe she's already 18."
John sighed and nodded, looking down at the cake, the words 'Happy 18th Jenny!' drawn out in yellow icing.
"I hope she's still okay with her dad throwing her a birthday party at 18," he said. "I know we don't have all that she deserves. But a few friends over, some music, and dinner might be fun."
Nancy shook her head and laughed. She knew that he already endured that with his other daughter, Christy. Perhaps it was because of that, that he wished he could preserve, just for a few more days, the precious time all fathers remember fondly. A time where they still considered their daughter to be their "little girl".

>BUT THEN SEXY RAPE ZOMBIES
>>
>>35879728
/d/ has "Globalization Thread" where you talk about how a fetish of yours would be applied to the world at ;large. I think you should repost this there anon.
>>
File: dfghjkjhgf.jpg (28KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
dfghjkjhgf.jpg
28KB, 346x346px
>>35882908
>vorefag

Ruined.
>>
>>35879728
This needs to be a hentai. Stat.

Please tell me this turned little girls into oppai loli.
>>
>>35884306
Thanks, Anon. I reposted it there, and will be giving updates there as well. When I finish the first "chapter" and find a place to upload it, I will share it there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.