[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KV Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (171KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 675x1200px
27 years old and still a kissless, hugless virgin.

When is the point of no return? How do I get over the fact that I am not only a KV but will also never get a gf as beautiful as pic related even if I tried?
>>
Where did all my true robots go? This board has become so normie infested.
>>
>>35878600
Maybe go for a girl that's less beautiful that the pic you posted?
>>
KV? Don't talk to me unless you're Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Eyecontactless, Allmannerofcontactless, Virgin.
>>
>>35878600
Point of no return is whenever you decide it is. My town bicycle fucks 30+ yo's on the daily, I've even
been rejected for being "too young" by a girl two years younger than me. I was twenty. But if you
actually want a girl you'll have to talk to them first.
>>
>>35878860
>go for an ugly roastie instead

I wouldn't even be able to get an average gf. Why should I go for an ugly girl further degrading my virgin self?
>>
>>35878600
You won't.

You will have flickering moments where you think a QT might like you, but they won't, they never will.
>>
File: 1479574963567[1].png (334KB, 1167x770px) Image search: [Google]
1479574963567[1].png
334KB, 1167x770px
>>35878600
Joke's on you, I got kissed in kindergarten once.
>>
College graduation/age 22 is the point of no return for most dudes.

You can't get laid in a dorm full of horny 18-21 year olds? Sorry, I've got some bad news for you.

BTW, don't put girls on pedestals. That girl is wearing a gallon of makeup and has a fivehead. She's trying to get attention with a skanky halter top too, so she probably has some issues.
>>
File: 1479233584269.png (125KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1479233584269.png
125KB, 500x387px
>>35878600
You should aim for a beautiful and smart woman of your own race, OP.
Our races are under a psychological attack, and have been, for over a generation now.
The Jews are trying to convince us all to race-mix, so that they can create their dream of a cultureless slave race, that would be easy for them to control.
It's all part of their religion.
These Jews see themselves as the 'Chosen People of God'.
So naturally, they see all other races as inferior to them, and there solely to serve the 'Chosen'.
Judaism even states that their Messiah won't come until the Jews have control of the entire world.
That's what they've been actively doing, for the past century.
We're meant to view them as largely harmless, nebbish merchants, so that they can go about their disgusting plans, unimpeded.
>>
>>35879100
>College graduation/age 22 is the point of no return for most dudes.
I'm long past schooling now.

>You can't get laid in a dorm full of horny 18-21 year olds? Sorry, I've got some bad news for you.
Depressing news

>BTW, don't put girls on pedestals. That girl is wearing a gallon of makeup and has a fivehead. She's trying to get attention with a skanky halter top too, so she probably has some issues.
Then insert your own example if you must. My point is I couldn't get any attractive gf even if I tried. Not even a average gf. I can't even talk to ugly girls since even they would make me sperg.
>>
>>35879182
If a cutie black or asian girl was willing to be with me I am not turning it down anon sorry. I am too old of a virgin to have any real choice here.
>>
>>35878600
Dude you most likely will never get any gf, doesnt matter what she looks like.That is why the call it the poin of no return.
>>
File: 1490195704506.jpg (117KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490195704506.jpg
117KB, 921x481px
>>35879294
>t. Schlomo
How's PROJECT NORMALIZE going, kikes?
>>
>>35879360

Kek. Raiding 4chan is like pissing in an ocean of piss, to use a classic /b/ adage.

I've seen some shills in /pol/ but they're pretty obvious. The dumber ones just spam some Democrat talking points. Or they act like Hollywood skinheads and shitpost about how Slavs aren't white and other stuff that isn't like most modern race realists.
>>
>>35879360
What the hell are you sperging out about here? Just because some are doing that shit doesn't mean everyone is in on whatever it is they are doing.

Also have you seen me once say misogyny is bad? You really think a virgin of my age doesn't have some sort of resentment towards women at this stage of my life?
>>
File: 13243356956.jpg (58KB, 306x404px) Image search: [Google]
13243356956.jpg
58KB, 306x404px
>>35879395
>misogyny
No one here but the shills even uses that word.
It's a feminist buzzword.
Just an fyi for future shilling attempts.
>>
>>35879653
I only used it specifically because that is what the jpg said. You are nothing more than a paranoid delusional stormfag.
>>
>>35878871
>They've been within 1 mile of a girl
>They've seen a girl with their own eyes in real life and not in the Internet
>They've heard one talking to their friends before
Normies REEEEE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.