[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know? I actually feel pretty sorry for the guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 1490747680386.jpg (287KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490747680386.jpg
287KB, 987x1500px
You know? I actually feel pretty sorry for the guy
>>
feels bad man he wasn't even great leader but i feel he wouldn't have murdered his own people like he Bolsheviks did if only he we can turn back time and saved nicholas
>>
He was a retard who didn't understand that the times were changing and his people weren't going to be content with "muh divine traditionalist tsar" in the age of newspaper and aeroplanes
>>
He did LITERALLY nothing wrong. Lenin was a bloodthirsty lunatic and the rest of Russia were a bunch of uneducated swine. Rest in peace, sweet prince
>>
>>35880048
>>35878783
>>35878724
>so incompetant he loses a war that should've been easily won
>he didn't deserve to die!
look at WW1 vs WW2 if you want to see a communism vs monarchism debate on efficiency
>>
>>35880048
Nick was an inbred moron and an all-around degenerate. AND he was really a cuckold too.
>>
He was stupid, incompetent and completely out of touch but he and his family didn't deserve what happened to him.

Even a proper trail and execution for just him, MAYBE the empress, would have been sufficient.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 960x918px
>>35877890
Give me a break, he was the leader of a fucking feudal state. The revolution was necessary.

>implying that robots would not revolt in a second, were they forced to obey to powerful families for made up reasons
>>
>>35880227
Look at the aftermath of ww2 in Russia, commie bastard.
>>
File: zarenfamilie_.jpg (368KB, 1200x1297px) Image search: [Google]
zarenfamilie_.jpg
368KB, 1200x1297px
>>35880400
Why is it that retards always feel the need to pipe in on Nicky threads to state the obvious and completely miss why people ever talk about why they feel sorry for Nicholas II.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (140KB, 424x537px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
140KB, 424x537px
>>35880400
>the genocide of millions of innocent people was totally necessary xDD
Why are commies such psychopathic pieces of shit and why do we need to drop them from helicopters?
>>
>>35877890
He was just the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
File: xZ095pi.gif (581KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
xZ095pi.gif
581KB, 490x360px
>>35880435
A successful co-hegemonic power with complete hegemony on eastern europe able to compete with the entirety of the western world militarily?

vs

A poverty state humiliated by war on the verge of collapse and then subsequently humiliated by the treaty of Brest Litovsk as well as the Japanesse-Russian war of years prior
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 846x960px
>>35880435
>Nazi army is the best army in the world
>crush Continental Europe in its entirety in a few months
>Hitler decides to USSR, which was still in its industrialization infancy
>the Red Army soldiers fight braveky, usually with no regard for their lives (the well-being of their nation and loved ones entirely depended on them)
>through massive losses the USSR wins, killing 80% of the Nazi army
>Nazis come back, get fucked by the Soviets who followed them, partisans, Brits and American soldiers

The Red Army was so cool.
>>
>>35880499
>muh genocide
>while ignoring the massive amount of unjustified killing perpetrated by the West, even today

Let me guess, killing lots of people is fine only when they're far away from you, right?
>>
>>35880601
I think it's time you grew up and realized there are no good guys, only guys preferable to much worse guys.

It's shitty but for now it's the best we got.
>>
File: 52ff36084c60e.jpg (76KB, 680x667px) Image search: [Google]
52ff36084c60e.jpg
76KB, 680x667px
>only ever wanted to be a comfy NEET bohemian
>dreaded the day he would inherit the throne
>thought he was safe for at least until he enters his 40's
>his dad dies completely inexpectedly, leaving li'l Nikky in charge of the shittiest, most backwards and problematic world power at the time
>goes to war with Japan
>his enitre navy is obliterated by barely civilized nips
>goes to war with Germany
>his 19th century-tier army gets it's ass handed to it
>cucked by an unwashed peasant priest
>dethroned by a comic book-tier evil genius that came out of fucking nowhere
>enitre family executed by evil genius' goons

Our guy.
>>
>>35880643
That's my point, and in that post it is implied what my preference is.
To hail people such as Stalin as saints is pathetic, but so is implying that their crimes are some sort of exception, and that we can find similar atrocities in the history of OUR institutions.
>>
>>35880693
The way I look at it is that none of these people thought what they were doing was wrong, and why they did what they did, not as an exemption but to measure if their ends justified their means.

You have opposite ends like Hitler and Truman, and then all the mix ups in between.
>>
>>35877890
Why, don't you think another person is going to try and kill you too?
I'd call you an optimist except even the optimist think leaders should be in the fray.
>>
>>35877890
manlet with a hot wife
>>
>>35880674
Our guy.

Oregonilli
>>
People who think he did not deserved his fate obviously never heard about when he ordered soldiers to fire at peaceful protesters lmfao
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>35882084
>peaceful protesters
>bolsheviks
>>
>>35882142
>Unarmed protestors led by a Priest
>OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE EVIL BOLSHEVIKS

K
>>
>>35882218
>bolsheviks using unarmed protesters as the vanguard so the whites could shoot them and the reds could bitch and whine about le evul imperialists
>>
File: borg9.png (124KB, 291x235px) Image search: [Google]
borg9.png
124KB, 291x235px
>>35880515
>successful
>able to complete
And yet the Soviet Union no longer exists.
>>
>>35882284
>1905
>Bunch of workers realise that they are living in stagnang decaying feudal state
>Decide that it is time to abolish absolute monarchy and establish constitutional one
>Write a petition about it
>Go to Winter Palace to show your petition to Tsar
>Tsar is a pussy and scared about bunch of unarmed workers marching to his palace and orders his Guard to open fire
>Some anon thinks that DA BOLSHEVIKS somehow involved in all that despite they dont even exist in 1905
>>
>>35882369
Neither does monarchist russia
>>
>>35877890
I don't. He earned his "The Bloody" epithet.
>>
>>35882369
Yes, they tried capitalism in the 80s and the depressions never ended near forty years later
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.