[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you feel angry? Do you have an outlet for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: insomnia.gif (45KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.gif
45KB, 875x700px
What do you do when you feel angry? Do you have an outlet for it? How do you realize that what you're angry about isn't a big deal?
>>
File: 1478104549394.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478104549394.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>35875918
I usually go for a walk

lately though I've been going down to the bike path by my house and laying in the grass for a while only at night

i keep hoping someone is gonna come talk to me and i can make a friend, but it's usually really late at night in the middle of the suburbs and no one is awake

it's p comfy tbqhwyfam
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-07+at+11.18.10).jpg (229KB, 1126x791px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-07+at+11.18.10).jpg
229KB, 1126x791px
DDWF QEHB WAXE DSUQ EVOZ UGET RLWZ DPLY HLRA LFPQ XTWX AAKD DYRL QSGB ZXYL BOXY XRCC GDGT
>>
Idk I'm pretty pissed right now. My apsrtment building gives out more parking passes than they have spots, and so the garage is always filled. There's a lot attached to the building that almost always has spots and is completely empty in off-hours, but a wendy's owns it and they will tow you if they catch you using it. I got in late last night and there weren't any spots left, but it was 2 in the morning and wendy's was closed. I parked there and went down at 8 am to move it (Wendy's doesn't open until 10:30)
My car was gone, it's been towed.

There are guys doing construction all around my neighborhood that start at 5 or 6 am, and one of them had to have done it, because I never see Wendy's staff arrive until 8:45 or 9. So some guys that had literally nothing to do with the situation had my car towed for no benefit to them.

Who fucking cares if I park in an empty lot when the joint is closed? My building has made offers to buy the lot because they have no parking space, but the Wendy's is a bunch of greedy fucking jews
>>
File: 1474360799214.png (159KB, 609x592px) Image search: [Google]
1474360799214.png
159KB, 609x592px
I bottle it up and start to cry desu

I don't know how to let emotions out properly and anger's probably the worst one so I just sort of shut down and the tears start flowing
>>
>>35875918
I don't care about anything enough to get angry, now I think about it I haven't been angry in months I can't actually remember the last time I was angery desu. I feel sad quite a lot though it seems like the emotion I can conjure up
>>
I yell cuss words and throw shit around
>>
I unironically REEEE while beating up my couch.
>>
I just sit around and let the anger peter out on its own, I've never been angry enough at anything to actually take action on it.

Maybe I'll make a shitpost in a feels thread if it's heinous enough.
>>
File: 1489871216155.jpg (816KB, 1000x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1489871216155.jpg
816KB, 1000x1511px
>>35875918
Usually throw something or start saying stupid shit.

I threw my monitor against my wall few months ago when I got fired from my one and only job and made a nice sized hole.

It really sucks because soon after you realize you're a fucking retard and then you feel like shit for being a fucking retard.
>>
>>35875918
>not bottling up emotions
Pathetic

[Spoiler]Its destroyed me to the point where I've forgotten who I truly am[/spoiler]
>>
If I get truly enraged I go and run a mile or two
>>
File: track44.jpg (406KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
track44.jpg
406KB, 1600x1200px
just get high
>>
>>35875918
i dont feel angry, theres nothing to feel angry about, its juts life man cosmos dont give a shit.
>>
File: 1489195697035.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1489195697035.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
I sit down and brood. If I'm feeling really autistic I'll break something or throw something. Letting out a primal scream of agony and hate works too. If I don't like somebody I'll be passive aggressive and be non verbally dismissive of them.
>>
I havent gotten angry in a long time. It takes a lot to really get to me. My friends think im bottling it up but theres nothing to bottle up
>>
>>35875918
I become depressed instead.
>>
>>35875918
Usually crack my knuckles and stretch a part of my body.
Or rattle my eyes back and forth really fast until the need to compulsively flip and smash things subsides.

When my vision rattles I imagine the things actually being tossed about and devastated as I view them
It is not working as well these days.

I want a bat and to be in an office or fragile items store.
I want to destroy it all while shouting like the big orgasm guy.

Sometimes I wonder if I have anger managemebt issues
But I manageit cleanly objectivly.
How long I don know.
And how much seems unnatural
>>
>>35875918

throw things at my girlfriend usually
>>
>>35875918
>tfw pouring water on my cat no longer helps me with my anger
>>
>>35876717
this

Alcohol helps maybe 40%-60% of the time. Just drink 3 beers and I'm already massively chilled, keep drinking and I don't care.

Sometimes it backfires though - anger doesn't go away, I just become an angry drunk

Weed used to help a lot by making everything too epic for me to be angry back in high school, but I started getting paranoia/anxiety like 75% of the time I smoked it recently, so I stopped.

Anyone know what else really helps? Asides from obv. crack, heroin, other hard shit it's best not to get into
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (24KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
24KB, 600x315px
>>35875918
I drink till I forget and then drink some more
>>
I wait a few years. If I'm still mad about it, enough time will have passed to the point where I can do something to their car, lawn, pet, etc. that would inconvenience them as much as I'd been inconvenienced in the past.

Waiting a few years allows time for them to piss off other people in the interim and when they call the police, you'd be the furthest thing from their mind.

>>35878493
But then I started smoking and drinking and haven't really done anything other than to the teacher who molested me in the sixth grade.
>>
I beat myself with my fists on my legs and stomach
>>
>>35875918
I have a tire hanging somewhere. When I get angry, I just attack it with fists or a stick for at least 10 minutes.
Plus I get a wider forearm from hitting it with a stick
>>
>>35875918
If I'm actually angry, my hatred will not disperse. I usually just sit quietly trying not to hurt anyone. This goes on for almost an hour.
>>
>>35875918

Sulk around for a month or two, bottling it all up. It'll get to the point where I just explode and start to talk to people like shit and start hitting things.

Nothing helps. Only feel better after releasing it physically and verbally.
>>
>>35875918
i miss the feeling of being angry. The past 2 years have been pure apathy on my end.
>>
dont get angry very easily, usually when i do its because im having some sort of existential crisis

ill just listen to some heavy music for a while until i get over it but itll inevitably come back
>>
I don't get angry, my anger just instantly turns into sadness idfk
>>
I play violent vidya when I'm angry.
Unless it's multiplayer, it usually only makes me angrier.
>>
>>35876555
Those lots are contracted to towing companies. They patrol 24x7.
>>
>having the confidence and self worth to think it is appropriate to be angry
>not just being a passive fuccboi because no confidence

i fucking knew it, you're all quasi-chads. stop plaguing this board, it's for people with actual problems. you don't matter here because you matter in the actual world
>>
>>35875918
I thump myself in the nuts so I forget about being angry
>>
File: 1452737921535.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1452737921535.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>35875918
i pace around and smoke a cigarette or from my pipe, listen to some music, and argue with myself.
>>
>>35875918
If it's an issue that's within my control I try to resolve it without causing any collateral damage. If it's something that's beyond my control I'll do my best to find ways to laugh it off
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490627914639.jpg (24KB, 648x649px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490627914639.jpg
24KB, 648x649px
>punch wall
>realize that was autistic
>cover it up with picture
>doesnt work
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.