[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should white people be forced to pay reparations for all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
Should white people be forced to pay reparations for all the pain they've caused us? They continue to benefit from the racism of the past, shouldn't the playing field be evened?

I think so
>>
>>35875226
What about the racism of the present? This "reparations" nonsense is a red herring, a false notion that debts can simply be paid and everything is square now when it isn't.
>>
>>35875226
be gone, nigger
>>
>>35875243
>What about the racism of the present?
That should be focused on too but we can't ignore the past
>>
>>35875226
I didn't do anything to you. Fuck off.
>>
>>35875285
fuck off whitey, your days are numbered
>>
File: IMG_1221.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1221.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
>tfw the welfare system has done more harm to the black community then Jim Crow slavery and the KKK
>>
>>35875226
I'll pay reparations to blacks when reparations are paid to whites for being taken as slaves by Africans and Middle Easterns.
>>
>>35875295
Suck my le cock dude
>>
>>35875226
Redskin here, reparations have done nothing but ultimately drag down the noble savages. I imagine it will be the same for niggers as well.
>>
File: IMG_1200.png (181KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1200.png
181KB, 429x410px
I'm sure if we dumped more free money into the black community it will fix itself out this time goy...
>>
>>35875226
you would think that the modern civilization with all the benefits of things like modern medicine, computers, transportation, and all of that created by the conquers would balance it out... don't ya think?

Or do you like living in mud huts?
>>
>>35875265
> Can't ignore the past
I'm English so does that mean im gonna get money because my ancestors where pillaged and raped by Scandinavian vikings?
I mean you can't ignore the past right?
>>
File: jainism-ahisma-tattvas.jpg (169KB, 658x368px) Image search: [Google]
jainism-ahisma-tattvas.jpg
169KB, 658x368px
Karma exists on a grand scale in my opinion, I'm a Jainist and while I believe in Karma I often see people who have done terrible things get far in life this is definitely Karma. that's why I think this whole refugee thing is bound to happen and is inevitable.

The whites, who have been the Chads of races for so long, are now being overrun by the people they conquered and stole from for so long. I am partially Indian and partially white but I no longer care about race as it has no effect on the grand scheme of things. Just learn to ride the waves and take what you can get, even if it's shit on your plate and a baseball bat to your stomach. Just do good by other people and life on earth and lose hold of your vices and you will have a good life.
>>
>>35875226
You continue to benefit from the racism of the past, by being in our country. You should pay more for that privelige, and for being lifted out of the hellhole you were in before.
>>
unironically no, I don't understand the special significance we give regarding enslavement either.

history tends to like to pretend whites invented slavery and did the biggest

reality is Arabs were enslavin nigas long before whites ever got to you, they did it larger, they were harsher, and they're still doing it today

but because some tribal elders sold whitey some shitty negro slaves apparently whites owe the world to these nigas.

i don't get it
>>
but they already fucking do? Its called walfare
>>
>>35875226
Reparations alone are going to cut it. We should enforce slavery upon paleskins so they can experience the pain of oppression. It's going to boost the economy as well so we would be able to provide safer environment for all people of color and celebrate our diversity.
>>
File: 1438256239246.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1438256239246.png
73KB, 454x453px
white people don't owe black people anything is the hard truth of the matter

if anything, we should be working together to dismantle the war on drugs, the prison-industrial complex, the predatory social service infrastructure, criminalization of poverty, inequal access to education/healthcare, and fighting for better minimum wages, etc. The actual structures perpetuating poverty among minority communities

the narrative you hear from the media is disturbingly divisive and sectarian - making people think they're to blame each other when in fact its a systematic, societal issue thats perpetuated (seemingly) by the powers that be.

we're so much easier to control when we're turned against each other.
>>
File: IMG_0571.png (77KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.png
77KB, 760x787px
>>35875367
You're a disgrace to your fellow mixed folk for falling for the jewish lies.
>>
>>35875226

No. Just let them die in peace. Might as well let them live out their dying years in comfort. Just because they're amoral pieces of filth doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to their pathetic level.
>>
Free money is free. You pay with your freedom. More free will only lead you to another form of slavery. Also quit blaming people. That's what keeps you a slave. Black culture is self destructive and promotes I suggest the fathers of your community stop leaving single mothers and maybe take responsibility. You have equal opportunity, a little more then you deserve if you ask me from...damn niggers fix your own problems damnit and don't trust Jews they are a cockroaches
>>
File: IMG_1176.png (29KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.png
29KB, 250x280px
>>35875404
You & what army?
>>
Damnit my grammar is atrocious. Apologies as I had to write that twice, wouldn't let me post the first time
>>
>>35875226

isn't civilisation payment enough?

white people had to go through thousands of years of constant war and struggle to reach the levels of civilisation we achieved in colonial times, and they brought every other race with them in just a couple of centuries
>>
when are black people going to pay gratitudes for being taken away from the africa shithole and made citizens
>>
>>35875226
Oh, yeah, for sure. I mean, lets make people who literally can not in any way impact the past pay for what what their ancestors did to other people's ancestors. Yep. Seems fair. I mean, it's not like we have a justice system strictly built around the actions that people themselves perform, and punish people adequately for those actions alone. Nope, we sure absolutely don't have a system like that. That would be hella crazy. Yupyup.

Jesus Christ. This idea frightens me so horribly; that some people in today's society have such a twisted mentality of justice that I am responsible for what other people I have never even met once upon of time did. It's absolutely horrifying, because it has already started to lead to legislated injustice. The whole idea of treating justice through the lens of collectivism instead of individualism leads to an absolute abomination of fairness.
>>
t. assmad darkie
>>
You should thank us every day for not exterminating you, and making effort to accommodate you in our societies.
>>
Can we just deport all of the non whites, since they hate living in our oppressive countries so much.
>>
>>35875510
This please, this shit is getting so old.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (163KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
163KB, 501x585px
>>35875411
>white countries get destroyed by the jew
>china rises
>invades Africa
>the eternal chink breeds like rats
>not even the jew can stop them
>no more food aid from mostly white countries
>millions starve further boosting the Chinese invasion/replacement
>Africans chimp out because of brutal Chinese oppression
>war
>Chinese army steamrolls
I think you get it
>>
File: qv896Up.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
qv896Up.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>35875226
Sigh, you never stop do you?
>>
File: 1484292872026.jpg (170KB, 1012x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1484292872026.jpg
170KB, 1012x1049px
>>35875226
>implying Arab/Middle-Eastern empires like the Ottoman Empire didn't use slaves and kill off minorities
>''b-b-but the E-europeans a-a-and th-the whit-''
>countries like China, Japan and Mongolia also did

Why do people only blame European/white countries?
>>
>>35875510
We should, it would be merciful to spare them the suffering that comes with sharing a nation with us.
>>
>>35875589
everyone who's not an uncultured bigot knows that real jews and egyptians were all black
>>
>>35875479
It's funny you say that. I believe a lot of people here blame every problem they have with blacks on all people, regardless of whether an individual is capable of fixing it or not.

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, heh.

That said, I think reparations are retarded, but I'd love me some free money.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>35875226
>Tfw live in Alabama
>Tfw ancestors were slave owners who raped their slaves and produced rape babies
>tfw whiter than mayonnaise but the one-drop-rule makes me black so I don't have to pay reparations
>tfw slave owners saved me from reparations
>>
>>35875764
My sides are jiggling with glee, capp'd
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (18KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
18KB, 151x233px
>>35875764
Original kek material nigger
>>
File: pZqeFqa6bm-4.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pZqeFqa6bm-4.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>35875226

Tell me about it brother, the whole black guys cucking whites is just another meme. All the cute black girls I know are dating big tall white guys, it's not fair man.
>>
File: 1456910960139.jpg (179KB, 872x872px) Image search: [Google]
1456910960139.jpg
179KB, 872x872px
>>35875226
Why do you need reparations, what (((they))) don't pay you enough to come here and shill?
>>
>>35875265
Of-fucking-course you can. The further you go back the more that are guilty and that goes for all sins not just your cherry-picking. Not only did the US start the whole whole give slaves freedom thing not even did an sort of majority in the US even fucking own slaves. It was like 1.6% or some dumb bullshit like that.

I'm tired. Go to hell.
>>
>>35875954
I'm not a big but you're factually wrong. US was way behind on freeing slaves. Like, close to last.
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (20KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
20KB, 261x238px
>>35875940
Ohhhhhhhhhhh sheeeeeeit fucking exposed.
>>
>>35875226
Get fucked, nigger.

Not original, kek.
>>
>>35875226
>they've caused us?

Fucking lol. Look at where you could have ended up: in politically, economically stable Africa. Worse still, you think that the wealth of the West was born out of cotton picking and not industrialisation. Dumb porch monkey.
>>
>>35875226
get fucked you aren't getting shit from me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.