[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even JK Rowling is virgin shaming now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: jk rowling virgin shame.jpg (148KB, 749x1096px) Image search: [Google]
jk rowling virgin shame.jpg
148KB, 749x1096px
>even JK Rowling is virgin shaming now
>>
>>35874940
>frogposting

baka whitebois
>>
All women shame virgins whether they say it in your face or not.

No women wants to date a virgin. None.
>>
>>35874940
>virgin hiding behind a frog
Neville?
>>
she's just giving it back. you're acting as if she tweeted at him unprovoked.
>>
>>35874940
>implying you can be reincarnated as NOT a virgin
Fucking fetuses is bad, you know.
>>
Isn't she just a crazy cat lady who made it big off her books?
>>
well if she's wrong in her assumption that the guy flaming her was a lonely pathetic virgin then she did her brand more damage than good

that being said the majority of her audience is probably a virgin since she writes child's fiction, so I mean don't shit where you eat
>>
Wasnt there also a tweet where she made fun of someone for having a small dick?
>>
>>35875048
why, i never.... unbelievable...
>>
>>35874940
>lonely virgin hiding behind an alter ego

so basically the most devoted of her fanbase, who like to dress up as fictional characters from her books

liberal implosion is real
>>
>>35874940
I'm not at all ashamed of being a virgin. Maybe because I'm not a teenager anymore.
>>
>>35874940
We'll virgins are shot people. Hateful egocentric etc. Most people here are basically mad that women don't want to 've slaves to short fat ugly basement dwellers. Instead They want to be dominated by rich powerful men who can make them feel safe and warm
>>
alt-right btfo out
>>
File: virgin nerd shaming arguments.jpg (249KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
virgin nerd shaming arguments.jpg
249KB, 900x900px
Why hasn't this backfired yet? There would be a huge outrage if someone like George R.R. Martin called someone a slut.
>>
>Juvenile fiction for the estranged
>"lonely virgin"
Women can't do anything right.
>>
File: 1453636483076.jpg (61KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1453636483076.jpg
61KB, 604x438px
>>35874940
>wants me to bother with 3D girls
No.
>>
Writers should voice their messages through prose, not a soapbox. If I ever become a writer, my books would probably be full of my political opinions through symbolism and the like, but I'd just shitpost memes on twitter.
>>
Am i the only one who finds it cute when girls use insults like "virgin" "nerd" "dork" and stuff like that? it's an effective yet innocent insult.
>>
>>35875353
V vvv''ferkqkqdk''verk'wkwdwrf memes 'dccc'dw'wd fat women's,f,'ff,d,a'a coherence
>>
File: 1490266208161.jpg (31KB, 657x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490266208161.jpg
31KB, 657x560px
How much would a first-edition Deathly Hallows go for? Leftist autism has probably turned me off from Harry Potter stuff forever.
>>
>>35874940
also that has to be the least witty comeback i have ever read

what the fuck does reincarnation and trying hard have to do with his post? lol what a dumb cunt
>>
>>35875444
Nice trips. I was gonna argue, but I guess your truth is confirmed.
>>
>>35875444
thankfully no good writer/person will listen to your advice on how they should voice anything on any topic
>>
>>35875452
they are signaling that they, themselves, are not virgins.

Like a soot-covered coal miner mocking a clean person.
>>
File: 8797643123465764556.jpg (68KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
8797643123465764556.jpg
68KB, 563x542px
>>35875521
Hmm are you butthurt for some reason?

Tell me why you're mad.
>>
>>35875485
it only has value to fans. From a literary point of view, Harry Potter is garbage.

I would sell it while it still has some relevance to people.

The only way it could gain value is if JK Rowling continued writing bestsellers, which is unlikely.
>>
>>35875537
funny pic, didn't expect a frog picture
>>
File: here's another frog picture.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
here's another frog picture.png
12KB, 800x600px
>>35875561
Cool thanks, but that didn't answer my question.

Are you a shitty writer who soapboxes on Twitter in their spare time? Tell me why you're mad.
>>
>>35875587
why do you think i'm going to answer you earnestly? really weird
>>
>>35875521
Guess I hit the truth.
>>
>>35875605
status of frog picture: missing
>>
>>35874940
>that Churchill quote
But I had enemies even before I stood up for anything, or maybe I was the enemy.
>>
>>35875587
you are presuming that you are correct they they are mad because of what you said. I will present an alternative option: They do not agree with you.

Now, ok, for the sake of argument let's just take that as a given. They disagree with you, and then go on to verbalize their disagreement with "Good thing writers won't listen to you" or however it was. Ok.... interesting, so they have a different opinion, voiced it, and you react with a smarmy "why you mad though white boi???".

My only way of reconciling this reaction, granting an assumption that they are not mad, is that you are a nigger.
>>
>>35875444
>muh symbolism
Why don't you say what you fucking mean, you pretentious motherfucker?
>>
>>35875648
>They do not agree with you.
I'm the original guy who posted that comment and I'm not the frogposter.

I'd like them to prove me wrong. It would help if they presented an argument to begin with instead of being a stereotypical smuggie. But they just said "I disagree" and left it at that.
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>35875640

>muh empire though
Churchill is one of the two dumbfucks who started the war in the first place but only because he wanted to protect his empire and look how that turned out
>>
>>35875698
alright, fair enough. Not the salty guy but I'll offer an actual disagreement.

It's quicker to tweet than to write a novel, or novella. People are more likely to read a 200 character shallow quip than a 150 page piece of work.

It's also not mutually exclusive, you could bitch about something in a Parisian coffee shop, an open letter in the press, or the modern tweet and then go on to expand or reiterate the same ideas in a work of prose.

You are saying they should do one at the exclusion of the other because it's where they make their living, but that's pretty much as far as your reasoning goes. It does make some sense as a notion, but it is needlessly restrictive and impractical.
>>
>>35874940
JK Rowling is just a bitter feminist and hates men.
She was abused by her father, husband, was divorced, had a miscarriage, ...

Then she made her Harry Potter books and became famous. Now she uses her fame to hate on men
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.