[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brainlet/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2199.jpg (53KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2199.jpg
53KB, 645x968px
>tfw people assume you are smart because you wear glasses
>>
File: 1483841518024.jpg (124KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
1483841518024.jpg
124KB, 474x548px
>tfw smart but look like an ayylmao weed dude so everyone assumes I'm borderline retarded
>>
Being stupid is worse than death.
>>
File: IMG_2200.png (11KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.png
11KB, 230x328px
>tfw to smart to get replies
>>
>>35874890
thats a good thing
surprise people
>>
File: 1489734413627.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1489734413627.png
250KB, 740x557px
>tfw too dumb to learn how to torrent things
>>
File: oof.jpg (360KB, 1196x1463px) Image search: [Google]
oof.jpg
360KB, 1196x1463px
>>35874953
It is incredibly fun to do this, but then they just get scared or confused after the realization

Like you surprised them, maybe lightly interested them, but then it grows into concern or "Gosh this person's a bit of a prick" real quick
>>
>>35874979
im a complete computer illiterate and i can do it

it's easy as fuck
>>
File: onitm.png (253KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
onitm.png
253KB, 645x773px
>>35874843
>hear all these anons bragging about passing middle school and highschool without even trying
>almost failed middle school and dropped out of highschool despite trying

this shit haunts me everyday
>>
>hey anon you're smart, solve this problem I'm having
>no sorry I can't
>oh...

Every time it kills me inside.
My IQ is low. I'm introverted so I guess that is why people assume I'm smart.
>>
>>35875016
Same senpai. Failed 9th grade algebra. To this day I can't write an essay.
>>
>don't talk much and wear glasses
>must be smart
jokes on them i don't talk because i'm fucking retarded
>>
>>35874843
people with glasses are generally speaking smarter desu.
>>
>>35875042
Are you originally fucking retarded?
>>
>>35874979
Bait?

originabait
>>
File: 1488203394991.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1488203394991.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
>>35875098
>>35875095
fuck off brainies.
>>
>>35875095
No, I'm just stupid.
>>
File: vegan meme.jpg (99KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
vegan meme.jpg
99KB, 614x614px
>>35874953
>>35875008
tell me a green text story. I want to know what to expect
>>
>tfw people who don't know you think you're stupid and it shows
>tfw people who know you think you're a borderline genius

can't be smart and black lmao
>>
the secret to becoming smart is to ASK QUESTIONS.
Ask and clarify and ask and clarify, until you understand.
Don't just stop... If you ask a question and they give an answer you don't understand don't just nod and give up, ask again, ask harder, ask differently.
And over time you will be dumb no longer.
>>
>>35875178
intelligence is for the most part a matter of concentration and working memory, so this is just dumb. you will get wise though.
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp5019483.jpg (23KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp5019483.jpg
23KB, 450x470px
>>35875178
>just ask questions brah!
>>
>>35875178

Asking questions is the best way to stay dumb. Read, read, and read some more. Over time you learn the right words for questions, and how to answer those questions yourself. Whenever someone asks a question I know they aren't interested in whatever they're asking about so I give a shitty half answer and hope they fuck off.
>>
>>35875178
no this is what normies tell you to make fun of you
>"there are no stupid questions"
>"omg anon are you retarded. How can you not know such basic thing lmao"
>>
>about to drop out of college after 5 years
>all that money and time down the drain
>didn't even make a single friend during my entire time here

honest question: why the fuck do people like me even exist? socially incapable AND mentally incapable. life like this is not life at all. it's an endurance test.
>>
>>35875335
and that'd be when you keep asking questions, not nodding and giving up
>>
>>35875381
maybe you are applying yourself wrong? Education and wageslavery is not everything
>>
>>35875381
looking through one lens of explanation I would say:
You exist only to play the role of the courier, to transport valuables from one person to another.
You are the animal in a cage, born into slavery, existing only for the benefit of your exploiters.
You take wealth from the charitable and the governments, and place it into the coffers of the corporate pigs.

But there are better explanations.
>Failure=Lessons. We must fail to learn and to grow.
>By falling for the propaganda and then not receiving the promised rewards, you are now impassioned to be a saviour and guide for others, to aid them in not falling victim also.
etc.
>>
File: Square.jpg (290KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
Square.jpg
290KB, 1280x771px
>>35875155

Not really that exciting but since someone asked I'll give a few mediocre stories
>dischevelled
>homeless due to famuri being fucking stupid, no one having jobs so we all ended up on the street, independent
>got job, showed up several times with suitcases of my shit, no one really questioned
>always tired, bad memory, look like shit, people think I'm just some deadbeat loser
>genuine shock when I tell coworkers I don't smoke, smoke weed, drink
>they don't believe it until several opportunities for me to get away with it arise
>always quiet, don't really relate to these people outside of "fml shitty kitchen job"
>one of the head chefs who wants his own restaurants jokingly talks about having a guy playing piano on evenings in the restaurant
>but only on weekends
>say "surely that'd be expensive unless you're paying for a complete amateur"
>"how do you know that"
>"Well if I'm a professional pianist, I'm not going to accept anything under 30 pounds an hour on the weekends when those are the key times for performances. The rest of the week no one would hire me for anything, so for the days I do get hired I need to be paid very well to compensate. Especially if I have talent or put practice into it"
>"Huh, didn't think about that- how did you come up with that?"
>i constantly put myself in hypothetical situations trying to find things that wouldn't work so to me this was a no brainer, the reasons after just popped up on the spot
> "You perform at places on the weekends?"
> "N-no it's just a thought experiment"

I have more stories, but it's hard to explain. I get along with lots of people who enjoy humour or just ranting about things. One time I did surprise a goodie-two-shoes normie by getting really philisophical about morality after they asked me if I think I would go to heaven.
>>
>tfw smart, but really bad at math
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.