[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death would be a release

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Feels My natural scent.jpg (94KB, 882x833px) Image search: [Google]
Feels My natural scent.jpg
94KB, 882x833px
>Fapping to female facebook friend
>Accidentally like photo from 5 years ago when she was 15/16
>Quickly unlike photo like her most recent profile pic so she thinks the notification is for that
>Pray that this throws her off the trail
>Continue to worry that it won't
I can't even fap in peace. I was honestly already done and wanted to exit facebook but my droid has the exit and like buttons so close. Fuck touch screens this is the fourth time this has happened. I don't want to wake up from my sleep tomorrow morning/afternoon.
>>
>be me
>liked an old cover photo of my crush cuz i thought it was cute
>receive notification
>crush liked an old cover photo of mine
>profit

we didnt end together tho. sad
>>
>>35874781
Would that all went in your favor, brother, so that at least you could have been spared the feel and this board that comes with robot life.
>>
I never understood what's wrong with liking an old picture. Everything gets archived if uploaded and never deleted. So, it should be expected that some people lurk through old pictures.

Welp, I never liked profile pics unless they were creative, funny and/or really cool looking. Being sexy is not an achievement, just winning the genetic lottery. People there had to earn my likes.

But this is all past now. I'm since almost three years clean.
>feelsgoodman.png

So, all I can advise you is to delete your shitty facefuck profile, or stop being a phone pleb and main desktop for browsing; preferably both, ya cunt.
>>
>>35874689
>be me
>been moved to other middle school
>6th grade
>first thing i noticed was this one girl i thought was qt 10/10
>make some friends
>at one point i start hanging out with this girl
>develop a huge crush on her because she was my type
>i become her "best friend"
>friendzone depression
>had a huge crush on her till the end of the middle school
>spring break
>we still hang around a bit more
>find out we will be going in same highschool in same class
>euphoric depression
>we are now second year
>still have a huge crush on her
>still deeply friendzoned
>im a chad type and many girls wanted to date me so i don't know why cant i hook up with her
>realising i will probably never date her
>realising i will never stop liking her
>mfw
>>
>>35875149
It doesn't make sense because you're thinking about this rationally like a man. To you, women can't be "creepy" without doing major psycho shit.

For a guy to be creepy he merely has to be below a woman's attractiveness standard. That's it. It's like how you can't show a woman that you're horny if you try to talk to them. You have to pretend that you're interested in what they have to say even though everything that leaves their mouth is either mind-numbingly retarded or cum. All this is assuming you're not Chad, if you are then nothing you do is wrong. If you are not Chad then everything you do is wrong.

In short, if a girl liked an old pic of you, even if she was unattractive, you would be flattered. This is true for all men. Women are fucked mentally so they get all bitchy and will log it as sexual harassment/stalking to use for social status if ever a discussion swings toward sympathy whoring. I've seen it and it makes me realize that they truly are the jews of the gender. Vaginal jews.
>>
>>35875278
>>realising i will never stop liking her
nah bruh, true love doesn't exist and your infatuation for her will go away, you just need to distance yourself from her
the only chance you have of getting her on your dick is distance + jealousy from dating other girls
>>
>>35875278
Fucking ask her out you fuck. Either you pound that crush, though don't marry bcus alimony/divorce, and live out the rest of your lives or you can ghost her in a socially acceptable fashion post-rejection.

Either way it's a win win. All you're doing as you are is torturing yourself.

Anyway, you better move on and date one of those other girls. Oneitis is cured by imagining you had prettier, kinder, and wiser woman who wanted you. Go be free from the hell you live and escape the robot future that awaits you.

Don't waste these years you have. I wish I had girls in my high school so I could have experienced what is in your reach.
>>
>>35875344
>you just need to distance yourself from her
its kinda hard because im seeing her every day but ill think up some way
>>35875368
unironically she is kindest,prettiest girl i know but eh fuck it, ilk give it a shot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.