[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fetlife/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: oLFaQ3I[1].jpg (234KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
oLFaQ3I[1].jpg
234KB, 1704x2272px
Do any of you go on fetlife? I don't have any experience in the bdsm/kink community. Is it a good way to meet people (qt kinky gf) in your area? Any stories from going to meetups?
>>
Is it complete normie-tier or could you find someone nice on there?
>>
Expect to have to pay money to talk to women.
>>
>>35874340
I found a girl who had big tits but she turned out to be a landwhale who was very, VERY good at Myspace angles. Basically got 200 more pounds than I thought I would get. Extremely disappointing.
>>
>>35874397
This is how in demand they are anon, they're living life on easy mode. They get so many replies that unless you're Chad you literally have to buy them things or paypal them money if you want to hold a conversation and meet up with them
>>
>>35874427
So, it's a perfect introduction to regular human sexuality with a little extra kink for spice.
>>
>>35874340
Is that a fucking walkman??
>>
>>35874459
>>35874427
Maybe you guys are only going after the 9/10s, it seems like 40% of the people are females on that site, or at least the ones who are active in my city.
>>
>>35874546
no, even the fat ugly bitches do it
>>
Fetlife is p good. When I used it I already had a kinky gf who introduced me to the site but it was a nice community, I learned a bit about different binding methods etc. Plus it's good to keep abreast of local events, or ones worth travelling to.
>>
Use it to find your nearest event. I did the same in September 2015 and met some friends. Made a gf out of it in the end but she was a slag. Everyone's friendly and nice but it seemed like almost all of them had a mental illness (autism, personality disorder etc)
It's weird but you'll get used to it very quickly
>>
I have some fetishes I'd like to try with girls but I'm scared to put my face there. And there probably are lots of creepy men there so I don't want to be associated with them.
>>
>>35876036
Huh, imagine that! A bunch of degenerates get together to talk about fucking and to fuck each other, and they all seem to have a mental/personality disorder!

Who would've thought!
>>
>>35876068
People rarely post their face, usually their head's cropped out.
But you're very unlikely to meet someone without turning up to an event.
There's always a very distinct age gap as well at those kind of things.
If you're 30< you'll meet some mates pretty easily. They have greeters to help newbies fit in too.

The other groups that hang about with each other are all 50+ so you probably won't be dealing with creepy old men
>>
>>35876096
Funnily enough, sex is the only thing that doesn't happen there.

But yeah, I clicked on to that as well mate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.