[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't stupid faggot normies give me the cure-all to acne?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1476401389858.jpg (19KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
1476401389858.jpg
19KB, 320x318px
Why won't stupid faggot normies give me the cure-all to acne?
>>
>>35874290
It exists but it's not free.
>>
>>35874290
Accutane, champ. Shit works for everyone I've known who's tried it. It can really fuck you up though, be careful.
>>
We dont ha love it.
We can only cure virginity.
>>
Literally soap and water you greasy fuck.
>>
>>35874322
FFFFUUUUUUCKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>dude just use soap and water bro it's that simple
>just be more confident bro and your acne will magically disappear broooooooooooo
>>
Use fresh pillow cover every night.
>>
go to the doctor or derm., don't listen to memes
>>
theres no cure and accutane is just a nuclear bomb that shaves 10 years off your life. honestly it was worth it to me because i would have killed myself otherwise.
>>
>>35874499
What is this accutane? I mean, shit, I didn't have this when I was a kid. I went to the dr and the only perscription available was a cream with a higher level of benzoyl peroxide. That and meticulous scrubbing regiments is what worked for me. My skin is naturally greasy, especially my forehead, so I still need to be vigilant at 28. I used to get really big, deep, cyst-like zits on my forehead. Shit sucked. But the worst was this kid that was a litteral pizza face. He had yellow pillow cases, and such high concentration of black heads that parts of his skin were this toxic looking blackish/green. Hygiene works, but not over night.
>>
None of the meme cures work

Changing your fucking pillow cover does not stop your body from producing the particular type of hormone fuelled sebum oil that causes acne.

Get accutane and just fuck your shit up.
>>
I have 11 different acne creams and ointments, if I use them all just right then all of my acne goes away. the catch is that im too lazy to put it on and I dont go outside away so i dont even care that I have acne most of the time.
>>
>>35874499
What do you mean it shaves 10 years of your life?
>>
>>35874695
accutane is a pill you take for 6 months and it will definitely obliterate all acne and pretty much your skin entirely. its a gamble whether it will fuck you up or not, some of the side effects can be outrageous. i'd only recommend if you have severe cysts you just cant deal with.
>>
Have good genetics...

And shower/wash your face regularly to remove sweat and crap from clogging your pores.

Stuff about diets and coconut oil and other hippie stuff is unproven.

Topical cream like Differin/Retin-A only treats the symptoms by nuking your pores - they're a wretched treatment Are you gonna be reapplying creams every time you have a break-out? That's the commitment you have to make.

Only use Accutane if you're pizza faced and basically look like a leper. I have a friend... had 11/10 acne and he didn't do much, at all, to treat it when he was a teenager. Now he's 30+ and looks like Edward James Olmos. Oh and he's spent thousands on laser treatments for like 5% improvement. Too little too late.
>>
I've been on acutane for a few months now, and while it obliterated my backne, it's made me even more depressed and lethargic
I think I'm gonna stop taking it cold turkey, the side effects are a little scary
>>
>>35874857

It fucks with your hormones HARD. You'll get rid of the acne, but it'll ruin your sex drive, make you gain weight, make you go bald faster, make you develop gyno, fuck with your personality and thoughts...
>>
>>35874290
accutane dumb ass. Clindamycin hydrochloride works well too. You can literally go to a doctor and get cured of all acne forever, in about 2 months. That's what all the cunts with acne at my school did, bunch of shits.
>>
>>35875573
bullshit, it might fuck with you if you're a pregnant woman, but otherwise you're probably ok.
sit and wallow with your acne while all the normies get accutane and cure themselves for life.
>>
>>35874290
1. Stop eating fast food and other greasy products
2. Drink water instead of whatever you're drinking now
3. Avoid milk and dairy products
>>
>>35874290
Roacutane, you fat fuck. Take it 6 months and you're free of acne forever, but go see a dermatologist first.

I had a nasty acne a few years ago (not a lot of buttons, but they made a lot of scarring) and I took it for 6 months. It was a little rough, but now all I have is an occasional small zit here and there.
>>
Heat up a clean towel, put it on your pillow before bed. Will absorb all the oil in your face. Do it every night.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.