[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ewhore help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3549.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3549.png
209KB, 394x476px
okay so i want to be a findomme, but i want to be an author as well with an online presence and i also want to apply to medical schools in a few years. im just broke as hell rn and findom is enticing. thoughts?

i dont want to be exposed if i do "make it" in the future and i also dont want stuff like findom to ruin my ultimate goal.
>>
>>35874159
you wont achieve those other goals. you may as well go full whore and start caming
>>
Get a sugar daddy instead. It's much easier to find men who will help you financially in return for you being a submissive sex toy.
>>
>>35874220
um no med school is possible. my grades are good, im an emt, volunteer and im starting to shadow a doctor
>>
>>35874234
OP doesn't want to do much work and still get paid for it - being someone's on-call whore takes quite a bit of work.
>>
File: grilpepe.jpg (129KB, 501x572px) Image search: [Google]
grilpepe.jpg
129KB, 501x572px
>>35874159
being a findomme is an oversaturated market these days and it's hard to find men who are into it that don't already have a findomme. i do have one friend who met one on Kik just using the search feature and i've heard of success on Omegle using tags for findom.
>>
File: crying.jpg (46KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
46KB, 612x612px
>>35874234
not OP, but i'm having trouble finding a sugar daddy and i'm not even asking for much :( another oversaturated market taken over by Stacies
>>
>>35874234
OP here. I would never have sex for money. I'm pure.
>>
>>35874315
Maybe you're not attractive enough? What have you tried so far? The site you want to use is called SeekingArrangement.
>>
>>35874337
>I want to be given money just for existing

Good luck with that.
>>
>>35874244
Just make a fake kik profile

>use android $30 dollar tablets
>download old kik apk
>use fake camera app to take camera pictures
>make sure they aren't blurry or obviously cropped
>have lots of pictures of that girl even ones in the same mirror wearing the same clothes
>>
>>35874464
so scam people? lol
>>
>>35874392
i'm using that. i had an SD for a while but he ghosted on me after a couple nights we had together.

do you really think i'm not attractive enough? i'm 5'7" and 125 lbs but my face could use some work. i'm thinking about getting some surgery. i'm seriously only asking for like $500/mo
>>
>>35874604
Oh, you have already had a SD from there? Then you're doing it right, just keep at it. Have a nicely written profile.
>>
I will pay only if you show feet.
>>
>>35874315
>another oversaturated market taken over by Stacies
Oh wow you actually have to be attractive for this shit to work. Who would've thought?!
Fucking women I swear. Its impossible for your brain to process that you simply don't deserve what it is that you want.
>>
>findom
im too much of a kike for this

i'll be your subhuman cuckold piss drinking slave if i have to, but i aint paying you for it

in fact if i have to pay for it, it means you do it for the money and not because you want me, it's a turn off
>>
>>35874690
well my friend hooked me up with the SD. he said he liked me, so idk why he ghosted.

i spent a bit of time on there tonight scouring the newest profiles. i've noticed a lot of them reply with like one sentence and i have to be the one to keep the conversation going. is this normal? or are they not interested?
>>
>>35874720
i spend thousands of dollars on my makeup and hair every year. trust me, i'm trying my hardest to be as attractive as fuck. next up is cosmetic surgery but that won't be until i saved up enough money but i can't get money without a fucking sugar daddy.
>>
>>35874159
reminder to not reply to roastie threads
>>
>>35874770
It happens. Maybe he got tired of you. Or his wife found out. Move on.

Sounds like you just get low quality guys. Are you contacting them or they you or both? If you contact don't say hey but read their profile and write something related.

Also don't waste time if they don't have a premium profile or no pic or no bio.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.