[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW WAIFU MATERIAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1490770567116.jpg (102KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490770567116.jpg
102KB, 720x960px
This is Nichole Cevario. She's an 18 year old High Schooler who was just arrested for meticulously planning a Columbine/Sandy Hook style shooting and bombing spree in her school. In her room police found firearms, ammo, pipe bombs and bomb making material. Rumor has it she has Asperger's.
>>
>>35873366
Why would an aspie want to murder anyone? Why would they even care?
>>
>tfw no buddy to shoot up school with

life isnt fair
>>
that's not a picture of her though.
>>
>>35873366
I'd let her blow me up
>>
>>35873366
>18
>high school

what
>>
>>35873484
many people are either 18 or close to it at the end of the school year. They graduate in like mid may
>>
>>35873366
Guaranteed that whoever this girl is, she did it to impress a guy that coached her.

No girl is cool on their own.

Every time you've met a "cool" girl, guess what? She learned that shit from other men that groomed her before she met you! Women don't just step out of a vacuum when they enter your lives! Cool music, fave TV shows that are deep...all suggested to her impressionable self by cool older men with insidious ulterior motives.

The Moar You Know. Let's save the popcorn until the texts start popping up.

Screencap me for posterity when it happens.
>>
hapas truly are the robot master race, we need to create more of these to orchestrate the uprising
>>
File: 671-5727-1-PB.jpg (34KB, 321x379px) Image search: [Google]
671-5727-1-PB.jpg
34KB, 321x379px
>>35873502
she did do it to impress a guy. name is eric. he's dreamy but he doesn't even know she's alive.
>>
>>35873449
>Why would an aspiring want to murder anyone?
See all the recent shootings done by unstable white young men.

We had the corner market and now they're getting involved.
>>
>>35873528
God damn that's some fine myspace cancer.

Good thing you didn't say Dylan because I'd be like which one, lol.
>>
File: kh.jpg (65KB, 772x603px) Image search: [Google]
kh.jpg
65KB, 772x603px
I still prefer this fingol trap, got v& for the same reasons a couple of months ago
I'd ride her boipucci so hard
>>
>>35873484
She was probably born after her school's cutoff date. That's why I was a grade below my friend even though I was older than him. He was a Califag whose school had a cutoff date that was later than mine.
>>
hmm

https://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/681110349
>>
>>35873575

I ain't reading all of that senpai, give me the gist.
>>
>>35873366
>Implying this stacy didn't just do this for attention.
>>
>>35874069
So did Eric and Dylan
>>
>>35873366
She looks japanese but her name sounds white
>>
>>35874970
Pic related isn't the girl op is talking about you idiot
>>
>>35873366

oh shit this true http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-High-School-Girl-Planned-School-Shooting-Bombing-in-Maryland-417189033.html
>>
>>35874989
He tried to pass it off like it was her, idiot
>>
>>35875144
Not the picture in OP tho
>>
are there any images of her?
>>
>>35873366
WE DEMAND PICTURES, GIVE THEM UP PIGS
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.