[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Race/Your Wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

What race are you?

What race is your ideal wife?
>>
I am half black (west African) and half white (Scandinavian). My ideal wife is a white woman of English/Scottish/Irish descent.
>>
>>35873201
White Mexican (inb4 >white)

Half Asian Half White girl or Half Arab Half White.
>>
>>35873201
Black

East Asian
>>
indian

asian (actual asian)
>>
I'm Mexican

id like a Mexican or half mexican bf
>>
I'm Indian

My fantasy wife is a white, blonde woman
>>
File: smug dog.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
smug dog.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>35873201
>BlackOnBlondes
>dark haired
>>
>blonde

why do brown haired people always call themself blonde anyways
>>
I'm Black.

Ideal Wife would be a Blonde White Woman.
>>
Halfling
Gnome Elf
>>
Black/Indian/White

Half Korean Half Black
God tier babies would be produced.
>>
>>35873201
Hispanic
Asian (Japanese)
>>
latino and latino, specially if she's really native
>>
>>35873261
Hola. se mi novia
>>
Minervan
Zarathustrian
>>
>>35873316
El es gay, pendejo.
>>
>>35873224
Like you, I'm a white Mexican that was told to look like a Sicilian by a Sicilian man of about 75% of my gene pool from Spain, 1/16 from Britain, an infinitesimal amount French (backtracking my second last name), and about 3/8 Native American of some tribe, possibly Mohawk according to a person who judged my somewhat intimidating facial features.

Any race, as long as the girl has shapes that matter and as long as the girl loves me. Not like that will ever happen, for I am already 25 years old.
>>
>>35873334
Y eso que tiene que ver?
>>
Asian
My oneitis, so a white blonde.
>>
>>35873339
Oops, I forgot a comma after "Sicilian man."
>>
File: 1346314906094.jpg (47KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
1346314906094.jpg
47KB, 509x486px
Mexican.

A 100% Japanese woman. No exceptions.

If I can't have that, might as well cut my dick off because this virgin dick is not touching any other kind of pussy. Especially not brown mexishit pussy.
>>
>>35873340
No puede ser tu novia cabron
>>
What's up with you spics being such weebs?
>>
File: 1490511314437.jpg (709KB, 2007x2477px) Image search: [Google]
1490511314437.jpg
709KB, 2007x2477px
Im Inuit (native greenlandic)

I want a black or arab wife
>>
>>35873371

What an embarrassment to Mexicans. You came out of a Mexishit pussy you fucking dumb shit. Die in a fire.
>>
File: CvvpREPUIAALdZa.jpg (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CvvpREPUIAALdZa.jpg
214KB, 1080x1920px
Mixed black/white

She must be Japanese
>>
>>35873340
Este wey
>>35873339
You must look alpha as fuck.

>25 years old
If you in the states, you got a chance maybe, just berry your dick in a younger girl or something.
>>35873381
Esta pendejo el wey, ignoralo.
>>35873371
>Especially not brown mexishit pussy.
Smart paisa is smart.
>>35873401
Lots of anime influence and we still have influence up to this day, kids of today are enjoying the same anime we enjoyed.

Hopefully we will beat the french fries on weebness one day.
>>
File: A10.jpg (2MB, 1280x2017px) Image search: [Google]
A10.jpg
2MB, 1280x2017px
I'm Asian. My wife will be Asian.

Pic related is dream girl.
>>
>>35873419
I'm not particularly buff, but my legs and butt are thick and muscular. My face probably makes me look alpha as fuck, even when I have a relaxed expression. I'd look more alpha if I was taller and if I lifted. However, I wouldn't consider myself an alpha. I would say I belong to the rare omega class. I have enough knowledge and abilities to beat an alpha in his own game, aside from social shit and things that involve long-range accuracy and fine motor skills, thing which I wasn't born with. I tend to stand up when I get sick of some alpha, and I put him in his place.
>>
>wife
Could you guys be more normie?
>>
File: the dick.jpg (121KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
the dick.jpg
121KB, 520x700px
>>35873417
Why do you want me to settle for mediocrity? To be content rolling around trash instead of shooting for the stars?

>You came out of a Mexishit pussy
Unfortunately. I had no say in this. If it had been up to me, I would have been born aryan. This is the brown burden I have to live with. I can only hope that I have non-brown babies and they also breed with non-browns. We have to better the race.
>>
>>35873470
Height doesn't matter brah, don't fell for the height /fit/ meme.

I'm pretty sure you are not that class, you could be a secret alpha, you would need to get better on social shit, practice on long range accuracy.

But dunno how I could make your motor skills better though, if that doesn't involve strength that can be enhanced by lifting.
>>
>>35873316
si, hola

>>35873334
;-; no soy puto
>>
White

I would be glad with any woman willing to tolerate me. I'm not in the position to have those type of standards.
>>
>>35873529
Te va a rechazar porque no tienes pito.

Si no entonces quizas puedan tener una relacion a distancia que yo no recomiendo al otro anon.
>>
>>35873504
>Unfortunately. I had no say in this. If it had been up to me, I would have been born aryan. This is the brown burden I have to live with. I can only hope that I have non-brown babies and they also breed with non-browns. We have to better the race.

People like you are so embarrassing, so self hating and idiotic. Honestly, consider suicide
>>
Black
Any race as long as they're cute,and like me for me and not cause I fill a fetish.
>>
Tfw you copy him and change it a little bit
>>
>>35873541
>Te va a rechazar porque no tienes pito.
wtf odio r9k ahora

Era bromis, en verdad no quiero novio joto
>>
>>35873527
I'm 5'10", which is about as average as it gets where I live.
Being omega is legit. It just means you don't care about the social order, until someone pisses you off. A skilled omega can take out the average alpha after being ticked off at something that alpha did. Naming it a "secret alpha" isn't too far from reality though.

My fine motor skills are shit, so my long range accuracy doesn't improve. I can't even crack a damn fucking egg without it taking me over 50 hits, or without making it look like it exploded from my hand. My possible stuff in the autism spectrum also doesn't help when dealing with social shit. A third factor is my poor luck when it comes to small things, so everyone I know is taken already. I have good friends, and lots of people I talk to, but all of them have someone already. That's the kind of bad luck I also face.
Back to the motor skills, they're fine, just not my fine motor skills. If you were to compare it with Pokemon, it's like I have the ability Hustle. I have more power and speed than most, but my accuracy suffers.
>>
>>35873546

Leave the loser fuck alone. If you think about how pathetic his personality is, he is never going to get anyone to like him. He has a miserable self hating and lonely future ahead of him. So lets just let him live life in a delusion.
>>
Me- Malawian (that's in southern africa) raised here in the states

Wife- Not sure, I am honestly not attracted to american black women in the least bit. I lost my v-card to a white/spanish mixed girl I honestly can't decide.
>>
File: 1473440342268.jpg (367KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473440342268.jpg
367KB, 1000x667px
Hispanic White (as in not mulatto or mestizo, so white that people think I'm lying when I mention my Hispanic heritage. There is evidence of Moorish ancestry, though, so the average /pol/ack might contest my claim to whiteness)

I honestly do not care for the particular race of my potential wife. I've seen women from all sorts of races that I've found attractive (except Australian Aborigine). I will probably go for a white wife, though, as that apparently will yeild the most mentally stable children.
>>
>>35873201
I'm caucasian. My ideal wife would be caucasian or folk musician.
>>
>>35873646
He might end up with a pasty sub 90 IQ crooked-toothed landwhale and convince himself he's hit jackpot
>>
>>35873599
>I'm 5'10",
You're fine, stop falling for the manlet meme ffs, y'know mexico is mostly <5'5.

>Being omega is legit. It just means you don't care about the social order
That's Gamma, not Omega, but you said you had autism, did you really were diagnosed or did you took an online test?
Maybe were thinking differently here, since if you can stand up to the alpha, that's a pretty big deal mate even if you had autism.

Most likely if you do you have aspergers, which is actually a lot better than classical autism m8.
>>35873663
>or folk musician.
Is that a race?
>>
I am non-white.
My ideal husband would be white. As for hair color, I usually much prefer dark hair, but there's a few qt blonde guys that I've seen, so I'd be open to dating a blonde, too.
>>
>>35873201
Black

Any of them. Please. Honestly.
>>
>>35873201

I'm a latin american mainly with southern european blood

for some time the ideal mother of my children would've been a tall dutch or something like that, maybe from austria or germany

now I'm more into men

kek

but a cute french or italian girl would be nice, not even blonde.

I don't know much about my desires right now.
>>
>>35873752

>Is that a race?

Affirmative.
Spend a little time around them and you'll see what I mean.
I'm not usually so into racemixing but raising some scraggy-haired dungaree-clad fiddlers in the woods somewhere would make me a happy man.
>>
>>35873750

Exactly. He will cheer when he picks up the leftover trash of a jap.
>>
File: 2r1ttrs.png (814KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2r1ttrs.png
814KB, 600x600px
White.
White.
>>
>>35873752
>That's gamma, not omega.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omega%20male
I rest my case. I fit the description of the omega male. The omega male stays out of a group and does not desire recognition. Moreover, the omega male has the talents to defeat the alphas in their game, whether if that's by overpowering them or by outsmarting them.
>>
File: 6I175dL.jpg (510KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
6I175dL.jpg
510KB, 1200x1850px
>>35873958
Oh.

I was thinking of pic related.
>>
>>35874028
I suppose you're right if you consider your pic. I would fall into the gamma positive category. I'm pursuing my degree, and I have no desire to be part of the social order. I simply do what I want. However, there are those few faults I mentioned earlier, which prevent me from having it all. I don't have a choice but to pursue what I already pursue.
>>
File: alpaca.jpg (68KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca.jpg
68KB, 600x522px
>>35874132
Alright then, at least you're still aiming higher by continuing your education, that's pretty good.
And hopefully you will get your ideal girl as well.

Anyway, was a nice small talk, gotta sleep.
Oyasumi
>>
>>35873276
Some blonde people don't go outside enough for their hair to oxidize, so it turns darker, the degree of change depends on genetics I think. Mine turns to a sort of tarnished silver colour.
>>
>>35873201
Chink
2D and white, preferably French
>>
I'm white.
I don't really care for skin colour as long as she has a vagina.
>>
White (1/2 anglo, 1/4 croat, 1/4 mix of other european)

pic related, or a chick of any race who has that exotic naturally tan, dark hair and blue eyes look

>implying i could get either of these phenotypes, even in their less attractive forms
>>
filipino

strong nord woman
>>
me: white
ideal husband: WHITE
>>
>>35873201
I am Chinese.

My ideal wife would be black.
>>
>>35873201
>What race are you?
White.
>What race is your ideal wife?
If we weren't going to have children, then I really don't care. If we were planning on having kids, then white.
>>
>>35873201
White Anglo, prefer pure Korean or nip
>>
why do so many white guys like asian girlss
>>
Germanic white.

Pure Asian or white.
>>
>>35874552
So like the Uncle in that movie R"umble in the Bronx"
>>
>>35875102
It's skewed because of 4chan weaboos. That being said Asian girls are fucking adorable.
>>
>>35875102
Because asian girls are easy lays for white men, so even rejects can get some
>>
>>35873223
Sweden, yes! oregano
>>
>>35873201
Slav (Western)

White (except Anglo) but only redhead or East-Asian (preferably chinese)
>>
>>35873201
White

White

Very original I know
>>
Arab

Arab

Where I'm from there are quite a few pale skin brunette/black hair women. They look qt and are less degenerate than girls from other races
>>
Latino
Asian or Latina
>>
>>35873201
>weird raceless white-black-hispanic thing
>black
>>
Jap or white
>>
>>35873646
In what way is he being delusional?
>>
>>35873201
>What race are you?
Slav
>What race is your ideal wife?
One that was born with a vagina.
>>
Super Mixed

A need a shapeshifter as a wife. I want every size and every color. Mystique wife when?
>>
>>35873201
Black American

Blonde Scandinavian
>>
>>35873339
eyy pendejo you still have time, men can pick girls until they're 80, look at hugh heifner
>>
I'm mixed white/asian

Doesn't matter much as long as she has dark brown/black hair and light/medium skin tone also. No super pale girls.

I want my kids to look like little me's.
>>
File: 1490508695210.jpg (53KB, 470x628px) Image search: [Google]
1490508695210.jpg
53KB, 470x628px
>>35874552
Rare

Aaliyah black or Rashida Jones black?
>>
File: 1487148041925.png (624KB, 335x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487148041925.png
624KB, 335x731px
I'm White

Ideal wife would be Black
>>
>>35878039
Aaliyah, or even darker preferably.
>>
White with ginger hair

Ideal would be another ginger desu
>>
White

Ideal woman is a qt tomboy no shorter than 5ft 8in
>>
File: 1479246102358.jpg (170KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1479246102358.jpg
170KB, 980x742px
>>35873201
Hi schlomo
Still trying to create your cultureless slave race, huh?
We whites and blacks are going to murder you.
Just a heads up, Shekelberg.
>>
>mixed race north indian
>2D teacher, name is Yamanaka sawako

I'm highly specific about my future wife
3D are a plague to society and if I'm wrong, I don't give a fuck. Don't bother convincing me or giving me the "facts" how 3D women can be nice too, or they're better than 2D,or that I'm a virgin loser, I simply don't care.
>>
>>35875102

This is a weeb based website.
>>
File: image.png (758KB, 539x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758KB, 539x719px
3/4 White 1/4 Black

Dream wife would be just like me or white.
>>
Half Arab/ Half Perisan with a small amount of white (someone was raped during a 19th century invasion apparently)

Christian Arab grill

oremgi
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.