[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android to Robot: Full Conversion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1490567625779.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490567625779.png
30KB, 747x491px
I have always been pretty androidy, but since coming to uni, my autismo side has fucked up a lot for me, and the awkward interactions keep creating worse feelings and lead to more awkward interactions and it is getting to the point where I am seriously considering just taking off the face of the earth as much as possible. Any androids or robots know the feel or situation? What should I do? Is it worth not giving up?
>inb4 android=normie get out reeee
>>
Bump for please respond
>>
File: not everyone hates you.png (90KB, 1076x1132px) Image search: [Google]
not everyone hates you.png
90KB, 1076x1132px
>>35873119
it's never worth not giving up

people are shit and nobody is worth the effort it takes to make interactions with them pleasant

if, by some miracle, you happen across someone with whom interaction does not require effort to make pleasant, then grab on and do not let go

because when you do, they will leave you, and your life will be worse than it ever was before

do what makes you happy, or at least distracts you from the hole inside you

stay inside and play vidya, or watch anime, or play an instrument, or read, or fap, or whatever you like doing

if you want to stay in uni and be something some day, do it

work your ass off and be the best goddamn student in your university

if it's too much hassle, drop out. don't stay in school because someone told you dropping out is a bad idea

this is not a pleasant life

it is not a fun one, and it is not one that you will enjoy

you will not look back on your life and be proud of it before you kill yourself

but it doesn't matter, because this is the life that you will live

you're already here, it's too late

if you have a chance to become a normie, do not fucking hesitate. go to a therapist, talk to a friend, do whatever it takes to escape

it's not worth giving up
>>
>>35873119
>androids
What kind of bullshit special snowflake term is this? Seriously end yourself OP
>>
>>35873624
Thanks anon. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but my school offers free therapy sessions, so maybe I will go to a few and see how I feel.

>>35873676
I only use the term to differentiate myself from a robot because a lot of robots don't like when someone who isn't ugly and who has had sex and who is capable of getting though a day talking to customers calls themself a robot. I'm just trying to not offend anyone desu. Clearly I failed.
>>
>>35873119
i dropped out of uni at 18 and am only starting to go back now at 22.

The first time around I felt the same as you, things and people were scary, I was nervous, I didn't want to interact with them.

What I've learned this time around is it doesn't matter, fuck them, fuck if you look and act like a shitty autist weirdo. You're there to learn shit, no one else matters.
>>
>>35873787
I'm afraid that if I pull the plug on any kind of social life, I'll never come out of it though. (See Pit of Despair experiments)
>>
File: doctor.jpg (57KB, 564x682px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
57KB, 564x682px
>>35873826
man remember the 70s when science was about torturing monkeys

I mean I dunno, I kinda of subsist off internet communities and drive I guess

maybe that;s not healthy
>>
>>35873886
I would like to, but even /r9k/ has gotten mean. There is no safe bastion for people who genuinely want to make progress or understand or even all be kind to each other. Tumblr is full of unabashed retards who get even more angry than the people here, and reddit is godawful. Eventually all I will care about is the opinions of faceless strangers and even they won't like me.
>>
>>35873826
You really just have to take a step back and breathe in these situations. It's hard to give you exact advice without exact examples, but try to focus more on what they're saying as opposed to what they're seeing or hearing. Assimilate more into normie things. Sports, shows, going out and doing things. Awkwardness stems from un-comfortability. I often find myself uncomfortable talking about normie shit, but I have enough social iq built up from my Chadroid days to bs a convo.
>>
>>35873941
i dunno i guess i hang out on random discord server with my autist friends
>>
>>35873943
I did this for a while at the begining of the year (how I made friends) but then I felt comfortable with them and opened up, and the girls that were interested in me shut down, the one person I want will never want me now, and the one person I thought was above it all I heard trashing me for listening to anime and wearing the clothes I finally worked up the courage to actually buy. (Not anime shit or anything, just some risky asics running shoes and my grandpa's old watch that I got fixed.) The illusion is broken, and I don't have the energy or the heart to start all over.
>>
>>35873992
oh man you should be in engineering all we talk about is animes and wearing autistic clothing
>>
>>35873951
what is discord is it as good as irc
everyone is talking about it here
>>
>>35874020
i mean, idk what your standards of good are? It works, it isn't buggy adware like skype, its free, people use it?
>>
File: 1490568862459.png (504KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490568862459.png
504KB, 800x600px
>>35874020
Discord is pretty good in my opinion, desu. Well, my questions got answered as well as I think they can be. I'll just turn the thread into a gondola dump for a while I guess. Thanks everyone.
>>
File: 1490760837555.jpg (215KB, 886x901px) Image search: [Google]
1490760837555.jpg
215KB, 886x901px
>>35874032
>>35874053
ok thanks it didn't work but thanks anyway
>>
File: 1490568796780.png (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490568796780.png
59KB, 800x600px
Hhlpknbtdsfbbcdygvvcfuj
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.