[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peeing out the window

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pepee.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Here's what happened awhile ago. Today something similar went down. I feel like fate must be involved.

>relatives staying over for reunion thing, tons of people socializing in living room just down the hall.
>i isolate myself in my room
>have to pee, bad
>decide to turn up music loud to disguise noise, open window and start peeing into the dark garden
>hear door open behind me, its my older uncle
>"Hey anon its late can you turn down the-"
>he sees me and I hear him turn around and close the door
>a few seconds later I hear roaring laughter from the living room
>"-out the fucking window?..."
>"-if my child was like that, I would..."

So that ruined my week. Then this happened today.

>wake up, its still dark but I have to pee
>extra quiet because stealth (I learn from my mistakes)
>go to window, start peeing
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>feel piss on my legs
>realize that window is closed and its spraying everywhere
>GASP wake up for real, its morning and I was pissing over the side of bed onto stack of textbooks and assignments
>almost have heart attack from double dream

Is life meant to be this way
>>
>>35872153
Why the fuck would you piss out your window? Go to the bathroom.
>>
>>35872232
yeah but if I run into one of them in the hall its super awkward. plus in my house you can hear the splashing from everywhere
>>
What kind of autism do you have? Jesus just go say hi and piss in toilet like a normal person. Are you a fucking Indian?
>>
>>35872250

sit down when you pee
>>
File: 1490577508447.jpg (65KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490577508447.jpg
65KB, 620x620px
>>35872153
My dad caught me peeing out the window back when I was 12. I got the belt for that devious deed.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.