[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I hate gays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170316-123801.png (906KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170316-123801.png
906KB, 1440x2560px
My church group says god hates gays. Where does it say this?
>>
>>35871436
adam & eve not adam & steve
>>
>>35871462
So God hates autists too, because just like homosexuality it is a mental condition?
>>
Christians are closet homosexuals.
>>
>>35871436
God does not hate gays. He hates the sin of homosexuality and views men who have sex with another men in bed as abominable. It doesn't mean he hates gays, it means he hates people who do these things. He also hates sinners and wicked men or steal, etc.

The bible verse they are referring is this:
Leviticus: 20:13:"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.(Also he also said to the Jews to put to death any woman or man who has sex with an animal)

So as long as you do not practice having sex with men you are sin free in this respect of the law. So God creating your sexual desires, you corrupting them is a sin against him, your creator. He did not make you to have sex with guys, but with a woman. Try to take the eyes of a creator/perspective.
>>
>>35871436
Why are you in a church group if you haven't read the bible?
>>
Thanks for the replies, but I am still confused, does god hate gays?
>>
>>35871485
I can't speak for God. Most of this shit comes from men 2000 years ago anyway.
>>
something about the story of sodom and gomorra. where God destroyed an entire city because its full of gay people
>>
>>35871510
No, God does not hate gays. The will of he flesh corrupted your flesh to be attracted to men, as long as you do not have sex with men you are good.
>>
>>35871501
Thank you so much for your reply. I finally underatand what they are talking about.
>>
>>35871501

>God does not hate gays. He hates the sin of homosexuality

Then why did he create gay people?
>>
>>35871436
>Bible says homosex is sin
>says God hates sin
>says we are ALL sinners
>says sins are forgiven becuz Jesus

1 Corinthians 6: 7-11
>>
>>35871560
He did not create them to be gay. The will fo the flesh created it. The flesh has it's own will the bible says. In science this is true as well. It keeps you alive. He doesn't create deformed people as well but the will of the flesh does. It has it's own desires and your flesh is alive.

Look I will explain what happened to our bodies. Basically in the beginning we had perfect flesh, it was uncorrupted. But once we broke our conscious and sin we had corrupted the desire of our flesh. And this corrupted rebellious behavior somehow was inherited to the human race from Adam. Now all of us have these weird degenerate desires, like gratification of your sexual desires through orgies, etc, etc. Drunkardness because of the pleasure or things like being easily mad. Ever heard of a saying called "Like father like son?" Behaviors can be inherited, and there is science out there that has proven this. So God did not make people to be gay, the flesh did in the womb because flesh isn't perfect.
>>
>>35871650
>>35871560
Galatians 5:19-21: When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
>>
>>35871650

damn this is lunatic shit my man
>>
>>35871650

>Basically in the beginning we had perfect flesh, it was uncorrupted. But once we broke our conscious and sin we had corrupted the desire of our flesh.

And God knew that would happen, right?

And he could have made us otherwise, so that would not have happened (because he is all-powerful). But for some reason he didn't.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>35871760
Yes I now can now understand all of this. God has a reason for everything, including making flesh cause imperfections. But Jesus will forgive all of those who give their life to him!
>>
>>35871760
I don't know if God knew it. It doesn't matter though. God can look into the future because he has no limits on his mind. He will analyze everything, every variable and or he will make the outcome himself by his word. But at any rate God gave us free will, and he will not infringe on that. We make decisions for ourselves and we are accountable for them all. I personally don't think God knew ahead of time before we were created that this would happen to mankind but who knows.
>>
>>35871650
Yeah. That is Augustine's deficient will. After Adam and Eve had committed sin, everything went from the material perfect to less perfect.

>>35871760
Yes, he knew this would happen, but you have to remember that God does not experience time like we do. Also, God is not all-powerful in the way you think. He is all-powerful in that he is able to bring things about: make them happen. God is not bound by space and time like we are. However, he is able to watch future, present, and past.
Now Augustine also reasons that God gave us free will to voluntary LOVE him: not a forced love, unwanted and undesired, but altruistic and good.
>>
>>35871501
Actually God doesn't even hate people who actually actively practice homosexuality, he only hates the sin, just like all christians are supposed to. "Hate the sin, love the sinner".
>>
>>35871436
Our parish says that we should welcome divorced people and gays. "Women in men's bodies" or "Men in women's bodies". But this is San Francisco.
>>
File: 1490616974999.jpg (31KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
1490616974999.jpg
31KB, 480x436px
>>35871436
The same part of the bible that says it's ok to sell your daughter into slavery. Anyone who actually believes in Christianity clearly has not read the bible and seen how silly it is. Huge dragons and horsemen of the apocalypse and shit.
>>
Atheists more like gaytheists hahhaha amirite
>>
>>35873405
christ cucks BTFO

its not like it matters anyway since religion has been on a downward spiral since ww2, at least in america. 35% is not religious/affiliated lmao and its only increasing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.