[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does personality or looks matter more or is looks the result

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2pEHxey.jpg (192KB, 615x770px) Image search: [Google]
2pEHxey.jpg
192KB, 615x770px
Does personality or looks matter more

or is looks the result of personality?
>>
personality is to some degree a function of looks, and the perception of one's personality is also related to one'a looks

from what i've observed, looks tend to be more important
>>
look at hot people

now look at who they date

case closed
>>
File: 1486526074439.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486526074439.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Something I've realized is if you're not an atrocity to look at, and you're funny in the non over the top edgy fashion you can get good looking girls to like you. This 9/10 blonde girl at work likes me enough the whole restaurant does, and it's mainly because I have a good sense of humor. If only she knew the darkness that hides in the websites I browse
>>
>>35872220
whole restaurant knows*
>>
>>35872220
Agreed dude, I'm a pretty fat dude but no obese or ugly, been having sex with 9/10 girl for past few months, had 7/10 gf before that. I think acting confident and having good sense of humor is most important. Also having passions and interests, girls don't want to be around super apathetic dudes with nothing interesting to talk about.
>>
>>35871186
Personality for men mostly, but looks help you in that department. What sucks is that a chick will always be beautiful, but a man has to keep up the act of being self-confident and smug.
>>
>>35871186
Personality is the result of looks. The reason Chad is confident is because he is 6'3, ripped, good looking, and knows he will succeed of he tries to get girls. If a robot tried the "confident" shit Chads use, they would be labeled a creep and might be accused of rape.
>>
>>35871186
I always thought that looks are more important than personality, but I'm also starting to think that women's preferences can be more subjective than I originally thought.
What I mean is that if a woman doesn't like you phisically, there's no amount of game (kek) that can help you, and being confident 'n shiet is going to be useless. On the other hand, even if you're not exactly good looking it is still possible, if you're lucky, to find a woman who at least doesn't find you repulsive and wants to give a chance to your personality. That's the way I see it after looking around and seeing a significant number of rather ugly men with attractive women. And what I noticed is that if this happens, most of the times the ugly one in the couple is the MAN, not the woman. I honestly think that women can be less demanding than men when it comes to looks. But this is only based on some random observation in the outside world, I'm not sure how right or wrong I am.

Almost forgot, I think that an important part of personality is the result of how you look. It's not ALL looks, but it does matter.
>>
>>35871186
Holy fuck, Keanu looks like an Asian Brian Wilson.
>or is looks the result of personality
In most cases, yes, but personality definitely matters more.
>>
If you are >5 you are fucked, if you are 5 and above as long as you are well groomed and dressed personality does play a big role that becomes less important the higher you go
>>
>>35873060
That's Keanu?! Holy fucking shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.