[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if i have sleep apnea? I feel tired alot but im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 409x409px
How do I know if i have sleep apnea? I feel tired alot but im not sure if its just depression
>>
AFAIK the main way they diagnose it is you stay the night at the hospital or a sleep clinic and doctors monitor your breathing, but maybe you just record yourself sleeping and listen for when you stop. My dad has sleep apnea and it literally sounds like he's choking and gasping for air for a few seconds. Also if it's severe enough it might wake you up in the middle of the night.
>>
>>35870706
Apnea causes you to have constant acute head aches during the day, usually on one side of the head. If you've experienced that sympthomp alone and caught yourself catching your breath as you wake up, then you've most likely got apnea.
>>
Sleep clinic. I'm getting tested in a few weeks for it
>>
quit selfdiagnosing tard
>>
>>35871206

This, either get a sleep study or record yourself overnight. I slept next to someone with that once, it was an extremely loud irregular snore, with all sorts of fucking noises... I listened to it for a while it was just as scary as it was humorous, some times I had to push my face into the pillow to avoid bursting out laughing. Especially one moment when it suddenly went dead silent for like 10 seconds... then let out the most brutal "gruaaaaaaaaaaghwheeee", then snoring resumed again.
>>
I've recently watched a video wherein it explained why do we feel tired of we sleep too much. It's because our muscles and bones degenerate over time the less activities we do, which can lead to weak muscles and osteoporosis.
>>
>>35872313
that's horrible, did you tell him so that he could take it seriously and get checked?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.