[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did they make us subservient just to get this worthless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How the hell did they make us subservient just to get this worthless piece of green paper? Also is it possible to break the chain and live a good life?
>>
>>35870148
>How the hell did they make us subservient just to get this worthless piece of green paper?
>>>/his/

Also is it possible to break the chain and live a good life?
>>>/out/
>>
>>35870148
Yes and no.

You could live just by the things you harvest, but in the modern days you cannot survive without the fertilizers and shit needed for that, you would need that green paper again.

So, calm your autism, read a book about economics and stop being a commie.
>>
>>35870148
because if you just take whatever you please you end up in jail
>>
>>35870148
Money is just a means of exchange. You use it to easily quantify economic wealth, and make it easier to trade. There's nothing magic or oppressive about it.

The problem is when you become too obsessed with said wealth to the detriment of other things you want to do in your life. Money doesn't enslave you, you enslave yourself.
>>
>born into a life that in forced to sell my labor for wages to survive
>some people are born into a life with an abundance of money and no financial burdens
>unrdecuted working class born into the same predicament as me are manipulated by politicians to vote for people that maintain this hierarchy
>a tiny wealthy elite control society and force everyone else to work while giving almost all of the products of their labor to the wealthy elite to be sold for profit
>if you suggest a different way of doing things thing you're attacked by angry neckbeards on the internet that associate alternatives with undesirable identity politics
>will work until the day i can't anymore, at which point i'll just die because healthcare is only affordable for the wealthy elite
>>
>>35870455
enlist pussy fart

sick bay is free af
>>
>>35870148
Money is actually awful for everyone except the jews on top. You can't hoard billions of gallons of milk for very long, or billions of vegetables for too long, a bartering society allows everyone to do a job that naturally creates a fair shared wealth. Money system allows jews to have the power to take everything.
>>
>>35870651
Money allows for more complected exchange of goods.

How many heads of lettuce and clay bricks does it take to buy an F150?
>>
>>35870148
>Also is it possible to break the chain and live a good life?
Sure, as long as you're rich enough.
>>
>>35870708
what the fuck am i going to do with a F150 with no gas?
>>
>>35870148
Can't you just retire in an island country and build a hut and sell plants and fish or some shit
>>
File: 827.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>35870309
Money can buy things
I use money to buy things

I want lots of money (to buy things, and besides surviving)

Why am I so invested in material possesions
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.