[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental disorder thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 32

File: 1470972074843.jpg (291KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
1470972074843.jpg
291KB, 640x878px
what do you have?
why do you think you are the way you are?
>>
Gender dysphoria, anxiety, clinical depression, mild OCD, and I know this isn't a disorder but I have a bad habit of waking up yelling "no"

I have very vague memories of my uncle touching me
>>
I'm diagnosed as anxious, bipolar and depressed
>>
File: errrrm.png (251KB, 662x484px) Image search: [Google]
errrrm.png
251KB, 662x484px
I'm not diagnosed so I don't know, if I knew it would help. I guess I have depression, anxiety and maybe I am bipolar too like >>35869109

You don't know what you are till you have been labeled what you are.
>>
>>35869043
Super aids down syndrome

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
I have BOD, ADD, depression and anorexia. I see/hear stuff too

Abusive drug addict father and other trauma shit I suppose
>>
>>35869190
*bpd. whoops
>>
ADHD, Aspergers, OCD, AvPD, BPD, depression, dysphoria

My parents were never really happy with me, they expected something different than how I was and refused to even get me any treatment. I was pretty isolated growing up too. It turned into a vicious cycle.
I always wanted to kill myself but I've always been way too scared to
>>
I went to the nuthouse after an attempted suicide when I was 17.

I was diagnosed as manic depressive and paranoid schizophrenic. I really don't know why I am this way. Picture perfect family and childhood. When I was around 8 I started thinking that everyone hated me, every laugh I heard was at my expense, every whisper and snicker about me. Logically I would tell myself it couldn't always be about me, though I always had this gut feeling that it was. That feeling has never really left me, though I still think labeling me as schizophrenic was wrong.
>>
File: Sleepless.jpg (55KB, 783x606px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepless.jpg
55KB, 783x606px
>>35869179
Same anon here:

Maybe i'm not any of this, maybe I think it is but it's not. I should really see a doctor but I'm to pussyfag
>>
i have pacebonism. a common condition that makes me feel like i have every special snowflake mental illness i see on the internet.
>>
>>35869043
gender dysphoria, anxiety, social anxiety, depression.
I don't know :(
>>
OCD
My tongue is full of blisters from me having to constantly swallow all day because my mind convinces me I have to.
It's hell.
>>
Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety.

After i got clear and off narcotics i was prescribed seroqual and mirtazapine to help manage my mood. I've just started to taper off seroquel because of fears it might cause long term damage to my brain, I've already noticed my mind is a lot clearer and its easier for me to compose cohesive deep thoughts. If anyone else is thinking about coming off a antipsychotic go to a compound pharmacy and get a serum of your medicine made to help more accurately taper off.
>>
Health anxiety or hypochondria

If I get a headache, I'll be convinced it's a brain tumor. Heart palpitations = impending heart attack. Feeling thirsty after a meal is diabetes, tingly lips from fruit is anaphylactic shock.

It sucks. The only thing that helps is Prozac, limiting caffeine and not using google.
>>
I don't know what disorders I may or may not have because I haven't been diagnosed with any but

I have sex with strangers because I don't have many friends and always feel lonely so I like to feel loved for an hour or two
>>
>>35869043
I have the elliot rodger thing
>>
>>35869864
You may want to refer to your family doctor but I think you have a bad case of the THOTs
>>
>>35869969
I'm a male, I can't be a thot
>>
Misophonia, OCD, paranoia and solipsism syndrome :|.
>>
Insidious onset schizophrenia. Shit sucks senpai.

Being basically tortured for 10 years of my life didn't really help with that.
>>
Undiagnosed but waiting for my doctor to get back to me. Anxiety, depression, ADHD(confirmed as a child), don't want to assume but I'm pretty sure I have PTSD because anything that raises it's hand to me makes me flinch. I'm 6'2 and typically am not afraid of fighting but the motion of me about get hit like that, expected or not, makes me flinch involuntarily. Also anytime someone insults my intelligence or my character I instantly retreat into my own mind and become very sad and immediately want to go home. Thanks Mom ^.~
>>
File: 1444356868401.jpg (110KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1444356868401.jpg
110KB, 590x572px
>>35870058
>anytime someone insults my intelligence or my character I instantly retreat into my own mind and become very sad and immediately want to go home
I get psychopathic hardcore torture fantasy mode.
>>
>>35869993
Ah, then we're in the same situation lekek.
Are you in love with a certain female by chance? Because I just use girls to get over how hard I fucked up and probably won't get another opportunity like I did.
>>
>>35869043
>I get psychopathic hardcore torture fantasy mode.

"Why are you so quiet, anon?"
- "Because I'm a lowlife degenerate sadfuck who will inevitably ruin something when I open my mouth. Not that I have anything interesting to say anyways haha"
>>
>>35870199
Thats kind of what Im saying when I say I have the elliot rodger thing. fuck...fuck me
>>
>>35869043
A bottomless stomach
>>
>>35869347
when i see things like this i just have a hard time believing you have all them things like wtf? how would someone even begin to accurately diagnose you with them seeing as a lot of symptoms would overlap for instance autistic people have anxiety borderline people have a lot of anxiety so how do they know your anxiety is coming from one or the other?
>>
Anxiety, OCD

OCD is the worst though

And it drives the anxiety, I might never have had panic attacks if I never had OCD and I had OCD since childhood (undiagnosed, never realized what it was till after highschool).

OCD sucks, especially the pure O kind I have, its hell, my worst physical compulsion is some hand washing, checking locks and shit, but my mental obsessions and mental compulsions are endless, take up way too much of my day, have had to deal with it all basically on my own too, fuck OCD.
>>
>>35869347
>Alien versus Predator Disorder

Gotta be rough
>>
Major depressive disorder, OCD, binge eating disorder.

I used to be anorexic, then became bulimic, now I just binge. I'm not fat (yet) but if this continues I will be. I used to be a skeptic of eating addiction but now I can say that it is real, and it's a disgusting hell. Food has always been more than food for me, since I was a child. I use it for comfort, but it also makes me more depressed, which makes me seek more comfort. It's a vicious cycle. I'm depressed because I am hideously ugly; I will never have enough money to fix the problems that I have. I expect to kill myself when I turn 25.
>>
>>35870302
Care to elaborate?

elaborate
>>
I guarantee you that a good 80% here has at least some form of autism, at the very least aspergers.

Shit is a fucking nightmare to have. To be both borderline 'normal' and autistic at the same time is hell.

There is no escape from this.
>>
>>35869043
Social anxiety, minor aspergers, maybe social phobia

Been aspergic as long as I can remember, but the severe social anxiety developed primarily after middle school when I was bullied pretty heavily for playing Runescape. That's my best explanation

Now I have no friends fml
>>
>>35870459
naw just ugly here.

being ugly should be considered a mental disorder because the treatement you receive from society and people molds/affects your personality much like say a personality disorder would and is a lot of time the sole cause of someones depression or social anxiety.

i think a lot of robots have this but i do agree a lot of robots are imho -

70% of them autistic
10-15% of them avoidant
the rest are normies or hijak or bpd
>>
>>35870058
I flinch if people raise their hand towards me, only because my cunt /brother/ always used to punch me if I didn't do his bidding
>>
File: IMG_5812.jpg (119KB, 613x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5812.jpg
119KB, 613x906px
>>35869043
Bpd/anxiety/depression

I think I have ptsd. I'm not sure and I want to find out.

But as a kid my family was always distant. We still are. My parents never paid much attention to me and they did fight a bit. I spent all my time on my computer and didn't have real friends. Mainly just girls who would try to manipulate me and would make fun of me.
I e-dated a dude who didn't help too. He mainly was very abusive and I felt trapped. I would cut myself because of him. I couldn't leave him for years.
>>
How many of you guys take meds?
>>
Manic Depression, two days ago marked a full year since I tried to kill myself, still can't figure out what to do with my life, all of the exercise and soul searching still cannot give me an answer, a thought of a second attempt is starting to feel like sweet release.
>>
File: 1489122003513.jpg (165KB, 727x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489122003513.jpg
165KB, 727x478px
Either SPD or Aspergers.

I'd personally err on the former, since I have no real problem interpreting emotions and have the inner fantasies and general desire to be around people, while simultaneously not wanting to be around them.
>>
I have autism, doctor diagnosed not self diagnosed.

I am the way I am because of misdiagnosis and meds. Treated for the wrong things, put on drugs, went completely insane. At the age of 7 I was in a mental ward. All the way up until I was 14. During that time I was abused by a man, it was only for a few months but I still have the scars. From his beatings, he had opened a wound and it got infected with Mrsa. They didn't want to get sued so it went untreated. A patch of skin on my side fell off (pic related) and left this.

Needless to say I did not transition well back into society.
>>
>>35870336
The AvPD and BPD stemmed from the fact that I was constantly isolated and the few people I did know were constantly shaming me and pushing me to the side. The Aspergers (mainly the overthinking part) just helped make it a lot worse, which is why aspies are more likely to have it
>>
I'm schizophrenic and slightly yandere any bot wanna be my friend and live innathawoods with me?
>>
>>35871532
What's it like being a schizo? Do you have crazy thoughts that seem normal to you?
>>
Depression isn't real. Stop larping like its a real mental disease, it isn't.
>>
>>35871566
I have ideas and thoughts and no one believes me and just tells me I'm "being paranoid" and "crazy".
>>
>>35871612
Why are there so many normies on this board now? Is this /pol/s doing?
>>
>>35871732
And its like am I supposed to ignore my intuition and instinct? They can't see it because evolution has stunted their senses and now they are practically blind to everything around them.
>>
BPD
I dunno my parents were pretty nasty to me growing up I guess, though they're good people, wasn't sexually abused like a good part of BPD. I don't blame my parents at all I guess i must have caused it in some way down the line I don't have a clue. I just started having bad anxiety and depression around 18 and it got worse then way worse

Honestly I'm not larping I don't think.My life is truly hellish and Like why would I want to be abjectly miserable and suicidal. Then again maybe I am larping and don't know it lol the mind is a strange thing

Anyone with BPD in teens/early 20, get it sorted if you can however you can. Once you hit mid 20s it really gets to be a somewhat hopeless situation.
>>
>>35871732
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you
>>
File: 1482458516534.jpg (188KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1482458516534.jpg
188KB, 1478x1019px
Paranoid schizophrenic, with manic and delerious tendencies.
Shit gets so fucking crazy. The kind of stuff I've experienced sometimes even unbelievable to me, so I certainly wouldn't expect a "sane" person to understand even if I was able to communicate some of it.
I've been a lot better lately, without antipsychotics or ssris. It took a lot of time and effort to work up to this point, and I've a long way to go but it's great to know that I'm actually capable of getting better.
>>
>>35871982
As for why I'm this way, there are a few possibilities, I was really hardcore into drugs when the really crazy symptoms started to surface, maybe even genetics, since I'm not sure about my family history with mental illnesses. As for trauma, I was suicidal after my first gf killed herself.

Maybe it's just a mix of all sorts of factors, doesn't matter very much now. You have to do the best you can with what you've got, and try to move foreward.
>>
>>35869043

>What do you have?
Antisocial personality disorder.

>Why do you think you are the way you are?
Child abuse.
>>
>>35872305
Antisocial personality disorder master race.
>>
I have DDNOS. I've been diagnosed with a couple of other things but I dont think they're accurate.

does anybody wanna be friends?
>>
>Social Anxiety
>Depression
>Avoidant

this is a perfect storm of bad things.
>>
im pretty schizoid, i also suffer from derealization and anhedonia. there are also sometimes delusions and hallucinations. i am almost incapable of feeling pleasure while pain is a constant. i can be on nice drugs, having a good meal, and then having sex and cuddling but feel spaced out and detached and wanting to die the whole time.
>>
>>35869043
Borderline Personality disorder, Depression, Anxiety, & Depersonalization.

I lived through sexual abuse so that obviously didn't help. And no it wasn't my Uncle but I'll pretend it was for a laugh.

I never had any friends and moved to a new town where everyone hated me so I stopped talking. It's still hard for me to talk.

Obviously I dissociate because of the trauma shit.
The only thing that makes me feel better is sleeping and doing drugs. Oh well.
>>
File: 1479784532004.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479784532004.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
I'm normal with no disorders of any-kind.
>>
File: 1487796465237.jpg (47KB, 287x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487796465237.jpg
47KB, 287x326px
>mfw using Marijuana as medicine for anxiety and parkinsons

I can't believe I bought all the weed is evil shit my school shovelled into me, it's basically reinvigorated my life.
>>
Anxiety, depression, panic disorder. I take lexapro and sometimes zopiclone. My insomnia and appetite are in terrible shape rn. When can I stop suffering!
>>
>>35873065
didn't you kill a cat
>>
File: 1480983666040.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480983666040.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
>>35873129
Quite a lot of other things too.
>>
I haven't been diagnosed with anything because I don't want my parents to know I'm going to a psych, but if I had to guess it'd probably be AvPD or DPD and something else I'm not sure about that causes my emotions to be so weird and to be scared of people who try to assert dominance over me
>>
Diagnosed anxiety, depression, HPPD
Probably borderline.

I just feel so many things at once, I don't want to feel anything anymore. I just want to be vaporized.
>>
>>35873020
>tfw your fight or flight reaction is to flee your own body
I'm tired of my mind being my enemy, anon. which me is me?
>>
>>35869043
Possible Depression, social anxiety, autism BPD
Being verbally abused by my borderline unstable father throughout my childhood.
Mother was kind of cold at times.
My family is dysfunctional
Bullied constantly in middle school and early high school.
Bullied by women all of the time. Women would abuse me at times.

I lose more of my morals everyday. I'm turning grey overtime.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>BPD, AvPD, Paranoid Shizophrenia

>BPD
ive recognized symptoms in myself like: avoiding abandonment, swinging from extreme closeness/love to anger or nothing at all , unstable self image, etc.

>AvPD
i avoid things such as personal contact because of fear of being embarrased, i want to be liked, i dont initiate in relationships, i view myself as inferior to others around me in social situations.

>Paranoid Shizophrenia
I have auditory hallucinations right before falling asleep, theyre very loud its like having a loud speaker right next to me, delusions that people will betray me or are conspiring against me, anxiety and i can be very patronizing at times.

Although, I'm unsure of having any of these they are only guesses since they're things Ive researched myself and related to them.
>>
I have depression and anxiety diagnosed, but doesn't everyone these days?

Aside from that, I've always felt like there's something else wrong with me mentally that prevents me from functioning like a normal fucking human being. I think self diagnosis is complete bullshit, but I still wonder a lot about being on the spectrum.
>>
>>35873525
have you given much thought to getting tested?
>>
>>35869043
Throughout all my life I've had schizoid personality disorder, and of course, when I tried to fight it, all I got was more pain. I have a general distrust in people. I also think I have one of the autism range mental disorders, for I am unable to tell someone's mood just by looking at them, even when I've known said people for my whole life. I also have a hard time with sarcasm sometimes.

I think I'm the way I am because of genetic reasons. However, I think the fact that in a relatively safe place I was overprotected by my grandmother, who raised me, played a very important role in making me a powerless introvert who can't better his own condition of being single for life. I'm already 25, and I don't think anything will get better in that department.
>>
File: 2017-03-13_180417.png (51KB, 532x421px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13_180417.png
51KB, 532x421px
Probably pic related, I'm thinking about going to the doctor or something. I honestly wouldn't like being diagnosed these shits I just want to be normal..
>>
Hardcore manic Depression.
1 day Party hard
1 day looking for ways of suicide I haven't tried yet
>>
I got depression and panic disorder, panic disorder has gotten really down but depression up.
For some time I was always afraid of becoming a schizo.
One night I woke up and my headset was beeping because it lost connection (bluetooth)
The first seconds before I identified the noise I was afraid im imagining it and im a schizo now.
Can any schizos tell me more about it?
All my docs said im fine and the fear is much lower now but the thought of it is just really frightening.
>>
File: 1490646390521.jpg (46KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490646390521.jpg
46KB, 1000x1000px
>Diagnosed depression/anxiety

I can't enjoy anything. I don't know what to do. Already tried a bunch of pills and therapy.

I have no motivation because nothing is enjoyable, it's all the same.

What do?
>>
File: 1486917317814.jpg (143KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1486917317814.jpg
143KB, 615x1022px
I have no excuse

I'm just a bit lost and very lazy about taking care of myself or my future
>>
>>35873535
I was tested a while ago in my mid-teens, which is how I got the aforementioned diagnoses. I'm not in a very good situation financially right now, so dealing with this sort of stuff doesn't really take a high priority for me at the moment.
Besides, does it even really matter? I'm the same whether I'm officially diagnosed with anything or not. If I did get a diagnoses I don't think whatever treatment there might be (even if I'd be able to afford it) would even help me anyway.
>>
>>35869043
>Posting that fucking piece of shit Tooru cunt cunt bitch

Why ruin my day.
>>
SCHIZOAFFECTIVE
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JUST STOPPED TAKING INVEGA SUSTENNA BUT IM STILL TAKIN SEROQUEL
hopefully i dont go bonkers
>>
>>35873901
Fuck Seroquel that shit was the worst part of having bipolar
>>
>>35871532
ill be your friend
add me on discord
plays checkers alone#1619
im schizo too but pretty normal besides that
>>
>>35873915
i only take .50 mg every night if needed. invega sustenna was an injection into my ass every month and i would use cocaine and alcohol as a crutch to raise dopamine because i'd be bored all the time.

i'd much rather take the risk of going a little manic than ruin my brain with more stimulants and overeating and becoming an obese piece of junk.
>>
>>35873945
i was on like 300mg, and I ended up gaining like 35 pounds. in addition to being so zoned out I couldn't hold a conversation.
>>
>High functioning autism
>Paranoid Schizophrenia
>Sociopathic Antisocial Personality Disorder
That's diagnosed. Also
>Undiagnosed Depression.

Ask me anything?
>>
File: 1473007716770.jpg (56KB, 926x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473007716770.jpg
56KB, 926x960px
>Tfw psychosexual disorder
>>
>>35873978
What does that mean, exxactly?
>>
>>35873998
It means you have sexual issues that are caused by being mentally ill. In my case i have a bunch of messed up kinks and fetishes that have fucked up my sexuality quite a lot.
>>
>>35874044
Like what exactly? How do you know it's a mental disorder and not just being kinky?
>>
I'm diagnosed with simple schizophrenia, panic disorder and anankastic personality disorder.

>why do you think you are the way you are?
Genes?
>>
>>35869043
Everyone /r9k/ has some form of anxiety or depression
>>
>>35869043
Mild ASPD :)
>>
File: IMG_1227.jpg (24KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
24KB, 229x246px
Severe depression
PTSD
Some anxiety bullshit I can't remember
Mild OCD

I was physically abused as a child & early teens.
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (75KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
75KB, 1024x1024px
>>35874482
I also quit my meds like a madman but I feel better... I think.
>>
File: imperialpoke.jpg (34KB, 858x642px) Image search: [Google]
imperialpoke.jpg
34KB, 858x642px
Fullblown schizophrenia

It's mostly fun most of the time, and terrifyingly terrifying when it isn't. My doctors tell me that the ghost of my dead grandma that tells me only terrible things that I don't want to think about is just a manifestation of repressed anxieties that I shove down deep. I don't look in mirrors after dark, or out windows. It's kind of neat when you can believe different things simultaneously - for instance, if I'm trying to figure out why something/someone did something I will assume all probable possabilities until I reach the conclusion or someone tells me the answer. I'm completely content existing with those multiple realities indefinitely, there are some mysteries I will never solve but because I believe all outcomes I can't be fucking wrong.

That's kind of a problem in and of itself though, I have this polarity when it comes to correctness, either I am 100% or don't give a single fuck and will make shit up to rustle jimmies. I troll to keep myself occupied, I get people mad at other people with the classic "you didn't hear it from me" gag. The constant fuckery my doctors explain is an immature expression of a lack of control, so I try to manage the relationships of the people around me, sometimes contorting them just to stay "in charge." I think that is mostly bullshit and trolling is just fun.

If I'm not talking to someone I know/hope to meet again, I will lie as much as I can to you just to appear friendly and sociable because I need to impress everyone I meet; especially people who I'll never meet again. I obsess about the impressions leave on other people.

I have to sedate myself to sleep or the choir of voices won't shut the fuck up in their nonsense language. Against everything people say about weed inducing psychosis - I already had problems before I started smoking when I was 18 and being baked is one of the few things that can actually make my head a quiet and serene and focused place. Fuck trump.
>>
File: IMG_1107.png (297KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.png
297KB, 900x900px
>>35874512
>schizophrenia
>"fuck trump"
Typical leftist everybody.
>>
File: thebar.jpg (374KB, 1458x960px) Image search: [Google]
thebar.jpg
374KB, 1458x960px
I've been cursed with aspergers, and every awful thing in my mental health stems from that.
>>
>>35874512
>Fullblown schizophrenia
>Smokes weed
>In denial about it causing psychosis
>Fuck trump
Was almost worth reading this until the last paragraph. Stop smoking that shit dude.
>>
File: 1490636675864.jpg (18KB, 341x307px) Image search: [Google]
1490636675864.jpg
18KB, 341x307px
>I always forget there's literal spergs here.
Must be why so many like traps.
>>
>>35874512
Everything this guy said: >>35875204
>>
schizoid personality disorder
Asperger
ADD
fucked up primary support and educational
Brief psychotic episodes
Depressions in the past.

I've improved a lot and I'm content with that and my life at present but I don't function at all in society and so i'm dependent on the good will of whatever government clerk and policy changes I get to deal with, if there is one thing I hate it's being controlled and dependent but I flat out can't deal with people face to face on anything even close to a daily basis so I have no choice.
I've tried to function for 10 years through serious health issues and gave it my all every time, worked myself into 2 burnouts, it's not for a lack of trying but now I probably have to concede I will never function and I hate that.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 400x289px
>bipolar
>schizotypy
>recovered alcohol
Mother is cluster B psychopath, just like her mother who drove my grandfather to suicide. Brother has bpd, npd and polysubstance abuse and possibly munchausen. Both him and I are homeless.

Combination of genetics but mostly neglect and emotional abuse.
>>
I have Bipolar disorder because of cuckold genetics and more than likely smaller-developed prefrontal cortex.

It's fun.
>>
>>35869767
Iktf my mind tells me to wash my hands until they fucking bleed
>>
Pretty sure I have BPD but I'm afraid to get diagnosed in case the military tries to boot me out.
>>
>>35874054
It is a mental disorder when your kinks ruin your normal sexual behaviour. A person with a psychosexual disorder for example would not be able to get turned on by just normal sex, they need completely different
>>
I have antisocial personality disorder (aspd) aka sociopathy, and adhd
Probably got more antisocial and sociopathic by browsing this board and 4chan as a whole to be honest
>>
>>35876736
Probably goes without saying but i also have anxiety to top it all off
>>
>>35870459
>Too autistic to fit in with normies.
>Too normie to fit in with autismos.

JUST. It gets even worse when you tell people you're autistic and they disagree. They don't understand the struggle of being retarded at social interactions all while being shit at filtering stimuli.
>>
Had a 9 year long severe depression. Hospitalized for a year (still hospitalized but out of the depression).

History of a two year long psychosis (diagnosed schizophrenia), two episodes of depersonalization/derealization and panic disorder lasting 6 months each.

Survived a legit suicide attempt.
>>
File: 1483155833781.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483155833781.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
Clinical depression with a touch of ocd. Also was severely neurotic and self hating. Therapy helped some with the latter. Cause was a similarly tucked up family and genetics I think.
>>
>>35869043
i dont know shit about mental disorders/illnesses but my doctor told me i have depression 3years ago because i failed suicide a couple times and others reasons that had to do with my behavior and way of thinking idk what he meant. he said depression stays max 6months but im not feeling different since then. im not going back since he only costs me money and doesnt do shit in return
>>
File: 1488511896387.jpg (344KB, 1075x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1488511896387.jpg
344KB, 1075x1418px
who /tism/ here?
>>
>>35869043
I am schizotypal, any schizos out there?
>>
>>35877477
>he said depression stays max 6months
That's complete fucking bullshit. How dare he lie to you
>>
thankfully I only have depression. I also wish I could be a girl, but I wouldn't consider myself trans or anything. :^)
>>
>>35869043
social retardation/autism
a bit of anxiety
failed my intership because was kicked out
not depressed tho, just wished i had a basic income to be a society hermit.
i love being alone
>>
>>35869043
>mental disorder thread
>everyone just has problems with bad moods, compulsive behavior, and anxiety

epic. how much of your lives are actually spent being essentially cattle for research and propping up pharmaceutical companies?

also, why is it a disorder if literally everyone experiences it? it's one thing to say "my depression has led me to assault people and set buildings on fire," or "i shit my pants from anxiety any time i leave the house." but when you just say "muh OCD, muh ADHD, muh depression" i think you're a normie faggot teenager who plays with legos because your parents didn't send you off into sports or camp.
>>
>>35870028
Looks like we both have OCD with philosophical obsessions.
>>
File: original.png (123KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
123KB, 305x315px
Untreated ADHD that caused my avoidant personality disorder.
Almost every time I'm in a social enviroment and I can't block out noise with headphones I feel like Tom Cruise in that Mission Impossible scene where he had to sneak past the lasers except on 200% speed.
>>
File: 1488786900443.jpg (848KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488786900443.jpg
848KB, 2560x1600px
>>35869043
how do you get a mental checkup? to see if you have anything, i want to do this so i know what i have.
>>
>>35881772
>want to do this so i know what i have
Kek
Like getting a crate on old school TF2
>>
File: crazychan ahegao.jpg (24KB, 326x324px) Image search: [Google]
crazychan ahegao.jpg
24KB, 326x324px
>>35881818
i may have narcissism, i consider myself to be more pure and have better genetics than most people, i want to see if im right (about me being better than most people, since the average person has a disorder of some sort.)
>>
>>35869043
I suspect I have clinical depression and some kind of anxiety disorder, but I'm terrified of going to the doctor since I really don't want it confirmed, but I guess it's noticeable since my parents called me up a few weeks ago and asked me to go do it when I move back in

>why do you think you are the way you are?
Decade on imageboards
being mediocre in comparison to high achieving step siblings
I also have some emotional apathy issues from watching a sibling die in front of me
>>
>>35869043
ADD. People make fun at me at school and work but don't know about it. Practically like mild dementia, muh ritalin makes me function more normally but drain all lifeforce from me in hours leaving me totally spent outside school/work
>>
File: 1462678104131.jpg (103KB, 744x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462678104131.jpg
103KB, 744x800px
>>35869086
>>35869347
>>35869767
>>35870028
>>35870340
>>35870419
>>35874482
>>35877112

>OCD

You have my sympathies. It is an absolute hell that nobody else can comprehend.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.