[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKThirsty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: lmao.png (6KB, 217x69px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
6KB, 217x69px
>get bored
>grab random picture of female from 10/10 thread elsewhere
>edit her picture so that she has different hair, skin and eye color, and blur it out so nobody can tell
>make OKC
>it's been 24/hr and I have 57 messages

This shit just makes me fucking laugh, do they really think they had a chance in the first place?
>>
This just highlights how unlikely it is that I'll ever get a response on that gay site. Pretty much every woman is getting dozens of messages a day.
>>
>>35868564
Anon life is a set up. We can either be sad and bitter about it or just try and look passed the bullshit
>>
>>35868564
post profile
just original my shit up
>>
>260 visitors
>280 favorites
>in a day
>I get 6 in one week
anybody who tells you that women don't have it easier is a fucking liar
>>
File: mnalets.png (36KB, 916x539px) Image search: [Google]
mnalets.png
36KB, 916x539px
>>35868605
Pretty stupid desu, best part is all the messages highlight her appearance and only a few actually mention her profile.

>>35868685
I would but guaranteed someone will ruin the fun
>>
File: stalkernormie.png (48KB, 896x555px) Image search: [Google]
stalkernormie.png
48KB, 896x555px
>>35868778
To be quite honest I am not using an ugly picture, it's one of the 10/10s.

>start clicking around
>accidentally ruin the visitor count by clicking on it
>visit some of the profiles to see these Chads trying to act nice
>one of them IMMEDIATELY sends me a message again after seeing I visited their profile

This is fucking creepy, I'm glad I'm not a woman.
>>
File: how to hit on girls.png (171KB, 834x1348px) Image search: [Google]
how to hit on girls.png
171KB, 834x1348px
>still getting messages as I check them
So if any of you message a girl know she got 5 more messages during the time you sent one
>>
>>35869159
>a qt still responded to me even though she must have ~200 messages like this
Feels good, man.
she's probably just a catfish though ;_;
>>
>>35869235
ask to facetime if she says no then she catfiushing
>>
well, to be honest 10/10 are a pretty sought after commodity

plus assuming that's a dating website, what do you expect?
>>
>>35868938
>dont be shy =)

jesus I'm cringing for that guy

This is actually not a bad idea just to see what the competition is like
>>
Yup, exactly. That's why if I get even ONE response back I call that a victory. If she noticed me enough to respond out of hundreds of dudes I got something going for me
>>
>>35868938

Nigga even 4/10 girls get the same results. If you have a FB grab a few pics from some plain ass girl, you'll get the same shit. Hell it may even be worse, a lot of guys see average girls as more realistic/obtainable so try extra hard.
>>
>>35869378
I'll try some other time

>>35869297
They may be hot but shit there should be more to a person than just their looks. I couldn't even handle all the messages I was getting as I looked through the inbox and closed the screen. I guarantee I'll hit 200 by tomorrow.
>>
>>35869159
I see that guy read that thread I found on google with the suggestion of "stop being so darn attractive, or chat with me, your choice".

I made it a little less cringe and tried it a dozen times with no success and said fuck it. I just realized how cringe it actually is.
>>
>>35869305
you won't be so shy with my dick in and out your anus in low interval and high frequency.
>>
File: 1488300736416.jpg (14KB, 246x255px) Image search: [Google]
1488300736416.jpg
14KB, 246x255px
Why even bother with online dating? If I have to compete with 1000 other guys for every woman on there, I'm totally fucked
>>
>>35868778

Cry more. If you got off your ass and did something with your life people would want to associate with you too. Go on and get triggered. Several of my friends openly admit to lurking this site to put their own lives in perspective. It's easy to feel better about your imposter syndrome and your long-ago childhood traumas when you see others wallowing in their own shit and constructing a shallow collection of cliches and transparent ego defenses to delude themselves into hiding themselves from their own worthlessness. Enjoy your little support group. Your parents are planning as we speak to turn your childhood bedroom into an AirBnB. They're on the phone with biohazard cleanup crews as we speak and have a locksmith and the police station on speed dial to deal with your screeching when they throw you out on the street to starve to death. You won't apply for welfare or disability - you can't even make eye contact when you mumble out your incomprehsible babble of racial slurs no-one's even heard of and claim it's conversation. You wouldn't even walk to their office to get laughed at. You have no idea where it even is. You'd sit on your parents' front porch mooching strands of wifi signal to whine about it here the next 2 days until they change the password.
>>
File: 1470709560425.png (11KB, 558x429px) Image search: [Google]
1470709560425.png
11KB, 558x429px
>>35869707
10/10 bait. this is quality stuff.
>>
>>35869707
find a new hobby retard lol
>>
>>35869258
I don't think so. Face-time is a lot more personal than text through a screen dude.
>>
>>35870188
do you want to waste your life talking to a girl or just figure out if theyre real
your choice
>>
File: IMG_3332.png (75KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3332.png
75KB, 256x256px
>>35868564
I should just go on there to be a total dick
I'll probably be saying
>hey nice stock photo fag
>that looks photoshopped
>reel in the rage
>???
>profit
>>
>>35869159
keking hard at that retarded pua
>super power pill
kek
e
k
>>
>>35870210
>waste your life
How long do you think you're supposed to talk to a girl before meeting them?
>>
Deleted my profile after seeing this. Why do I even bother?
>>
File: boost xd.png (157KB, 517x1011px) Image search: [Google]
boost xd.png
157KB, 517x1011px
>>35870765
Hmmm really activates my trap card
>>
File: really nigga.png (6KB, 214x62px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
6KB, 214x62px
Well everyone I think I'm done for today. 36 hours and I'm supposed to deal with over 16 thousand likes and over 1.5 thousand visitors
>>
File: what the f.png (6KB, 211x61px) Image search: [Google]
what the f.png
6KB, 211x61px
>>35871355
messages just shot up to 304
is this a fucking joke

this is getting fucking ridiculous
>>
kek, men are pathetic.
On the bright side, if you prove to have the slightest bit of personality and brains, you're automatically better than 99% of the guys on those dating sites.
Still, looks are the only thing that matter
>>
What the fuck is wrong with this website, one 15 minute free boost and the messages won't stop. Do men even know what the fuck is going on ?

I'm going to hit 500 messages or more by fucking tomorrow
>>
Now I wonder just how many "females" there are catfishes.

Hey OP, try the same thing with eHarmony. Supposedly they're the only dating site with more women than men
>>
>>35871422
Box fills at 300 and then they get to pay $1 for the privilege of sending a message. I can guarantee that most girls don't get this much activity though because keeping you message box clear would be way too much work. You have a boost and new profiles already get extra views, probably also located in a large city.
>>
>>35871394
senpai you internet famous now lmao

should've used it to get like a year's worth of free pizza desu

or just did the "send me $5 and see what happens" thing that's been going viral on tinder
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.