[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it feel like when a girl says I love you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490238934736.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490238934736.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
What's it feel like when a girl says I love you
>>
Unfulfilling desu. They're just words, everyone knows you shouldn't trust anything a woman says
>>
feelsgoodman

too bad i haven't heard it in years
>>
I remember it feeling pretty nice desu
but I was 16 so I am not sure I knew what love really was

almost 10 years later I still don't know for the record
>>
It doesnt mean anything if you dont love you.
>>
>>35868390
>>35868571
These. Feel love at least once, then give up on it entirely.
>>
>>35868349
first time it feels like mission accomplished. for a few times after you feel proud and confident. a while later it becomes an hygienic need to be fulfilled.
>>
annoying as hell because she does it repeatedly and if i dont say it enough she starts questioning me and testing me and getting paranoid and shit
>>
>>35868349
It's nice the first few times but then your just saying it out of obligation and it loses meaning.
>>
I'll tell you, Anon. It's a rush at first. You think that you've finally found someone that actually, truly loves you. You think of your life together, of settling down, having a few kids, living the perfect little life.

Then you realize that the words are hollow. She doesn't really love you. She loves the idea of you. She's so infatuated with the concept of romance, that's she's willing to settle for a beta cuck like you.
>>
>>35868759
This guy gets it.

Feels empty AF. Literally meaningless coming from a woman. They're all psychopath whores, just embrace it
>>
When it's from someone you care about it's great, otherwise it comes off weird.
I had a girl I had dated for a week in highschool tell me "I love you" and it startled me and I said it back then she ended up cheating on me so moral of the story is women are liars.
>>
The only real love in this world is the love your parents can give you, especially your mother. Outside of that, stop looking for it. It doesn't exist. You'll be okay without it, hollywood has pumped this idea of what "love" and "romance" is, and its not realistic. Those primitive tribes you see in the amazon, they have existed for 1000's of years and they don't do any of that shit. And they're happier than most couples in "love".
>>
File: 1488559901813.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488559901813.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
Feels good my dude. I remember the first time my ex gf said it, my heart pretty much melted. I was just really happy that we felt the same emotions for each other. It was over the phone and we only talked for like 2 minutes. I lay down on my mattress and didn't want to do anything at all for the next several hours. I remember my mom burst into my room and starting yelling at me over unfinished chores (this was in high school), I remember barely hearing her and not caring at all in the slightest - her words were not registering and I was too unfocused and relaxed, feeling warm and fuzzy. I don't even remember what she wanted me to do. Not sure how to describe it, a bit like drinking warm alcohol (like warm sake) in a warm bath or hot shower? Or waking up burning out from smoking a lot of weed right before bed.

Anyways, we were both kind of fucked in the head and yandere so we started saying it to each other a LOT. Like 25+ times per day, every single day. At the end of every phone call (we called each other at least once a day), multiple times over chat and in games, signing every email, just saying it out of nowhere etc. This went on for two years, so I'm guessing I've heard/said/written/read "I love you" at least 10,000 times. We would also say it in Russian, Japanese, and French, but English was the best. I know it's gay but "love" actually became my favorite word. It never really lost its meaning or its feeling, they were always special and important words, but the first few times we said it was life-changing and a unique and amazing feel.

To be honest, part of the reason I'm here is that I was never again able to love a girl in the same way. I tried, but it didn't work. Anyone who missed out on teenage love REALLY missed out, in my opinion. That relationship was the highlight of my life and now I'm rotting away just like any other miserable /r9k/ faggot
>>
File: pepe hand hearts.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hand hearts.png
15KB, 240x304px
we had been dating for about a year. Were both not super sappy, but we knew we had strong emotions for one another. We had sex, while I came inside her our noses were touching and I was looking into her eyes. We fell on the couch, with her head on my chest. I leaned down to look her in the eyes. I told her "I love you". she was so happy, her face lit up, she kissed me. This made me nervous, I think after we kissed she could see that on my face. Then She said, "oh, I love you too." Then we both laughed and it was very cute.
>>
>>35868349
It's been 4 years and it was said only once and it's the comfiest I've ever felt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.