[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else here unironically bullimic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1489881251949.jpg (99KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489881251949.jpg
99KB, 597x597px
is anyone else here unironically bullimic?
>>
no, what are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>35868301
im a bully on the mic ye wanna rap battle
>>
>>35868301
I tried at one point, but couldn't seem to throw up very easily.
>>
>>35868301
I stick the ol' fingy down the throat when i drank too much and wanna yak, thats about it
>>
>>35868301
>used to be anorexic
>started binge eating
>moved on to bulimia
>to hard to maintain, back to binge eating
I'm addicted to food, I think about it 24/7 and I never get full. I'm not a fatbot yet but I'm on my way if I don't get this under control
>>
>>35868488
Same here. What's the answer? Do we have to kill selves before get too fat?
>>
>>35868488
Have you figured out of its your body or your mind telling you to eat?
>>
Nah lad, only ironically bulimic.
>>
>>3586830

bout to start throwing up and purging right now. got to look aesthetic someway
>>
I'm not "throw up my food" bullemic, but I have BED and exercise excessively while also taking laxatives after every meal.

I'm 5'10 140 lbs (male)
>>
File: 12359062.jpg (22KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
12359062.jpg
22KB, 304x475px
>>35868586
>>35868488
>>35870356

You guys should read this book. It will save your life (if that's what you want).
>>
>>35870356
I'm 6'2 135 pounds

Haven't thrown up since I was a little kid, never exercise

l feel like I eat enough, but apparently I don't
>>
>>35870447
God I fucking envy you so much
>>
>>35868335
You're a wasteman eh
>>
I used to be anorexic from ages 15-17.
I was 6'1 and i believe my lowest weight was just over 110. Eventually got better but i'm still a skeleton. Getting better though, (around 18 years old) I gained a lot of weight too quickly and now I have mad stretch marks on my back.
I'm physically permanently scarred to remember some of my most depressing and darkest days.
>>
>>35868539
I'm planning on it. I'm probably around 135 lbs now (I've been binge eating every day for almost 2 weeks now) and I am seeing my shrink tomorrow to ask her about meds. I have read that topiramate and/or naltrexone can help curb the impulse to binge. I hope that it works, it's my last chance
>>
>>35868586
My mind. I eat until I am stuffed and then keep eating. My body definitely doesn't need all of the shit that I stuff into it
>>
>>35870749
is your shrink aware of your eating disorder? if you make it too obvious they might stick you in a rehab/psych center as most deem it as self harm and suicidal.
>>
>>35870506
Why? Being a skinny male is the equivalent of being a fat female.
>>
>>35870934
Yeah she's aware of my history. I tell her that I binge eat but since I'm not fat she doesn't take it seriously. I have to get the point across tomorrow though, this is completely ruining my life and health
>>
>>35871053
I definitley would not go that far. You can't even compare the two. Fat hambeast are unfuckable. At least a skinny guy shows that he has restraint and self-control. Plus, you can be skinny and still be attractive. Definitely can't say the same for any fat person (male or female).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.