[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Black Pill: 21+ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Patrice.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>Work as a supervisor
>Everyone (besides the secretary) at the corporate office lies, manipulates, bullies others
>Become offended and hurt by their lack of integrity
>Suddenly it occurs to me after a year of dealing with this that some people have no conscience or a very meager one
>Realize I've been going through life as a closeted idealist that has a level of naivete that no one in their early 20's should have
>Now facing an existential crisis about the purpose and point of life, realize a lot of people really are complete pieces of shit
>Women aren't different in any way
>Understand Patrice O'Neals attitude/pain
>Suddenly stop taking normie bullying, insults and power games as a personal attack, they have no character so mine is threatened
>Realize the amount of lies, backstabbing and absolute personal phoniness around me.
>Suddenly stop caring about rejection
>Just want to live my life for me
>Just don't give a fuck
>Miserable

When was your last bastion of innocence destroyed? When, why and how did you truly become an adult? When were you black pilled?
>>
>>35868248
when you are a kid, you feel safe because you are under the protection of adults. adults are super smart, right? they have cool cars and houses.
then you grow up and realize how dumb everyone is, getting lots of debt and wasting more than they earn and you see that cant rely on anyone else.
that's the first redpill
>>
>>35868248
>>Understand Patrice O'Neals attitude/pain
Op can you explain this. I never heard enough of his comedy to get this.
>>
>>35868404
there was nothing more mind fucking than as a kid realizing adults can be absolutely retarded. like outside of tv and shit but everyday people around you grew up to be fucking morons and actively seek to do dumb shit really spins your views on growing up.
>>
I actually had a similar realization when that obese orange fuck face was elected my president.

I literally just said fuck society.

Trump winning was pure spite. The spite of millions of hateful useful idiots. These idiots are out there toasting a man who will take from them, everything. That was my eye opener into just how shit this country is, just how hateful the people are.

So I said fuck it. There are people in this world who will love you unconditionally. Your parents, your children, your TWO closest friends. And fuck the rest.

Now I'm in the game to enrich myself to take care of the people I love. To make sure that these people who are my reservoirs of sanity and love can survive in the reactionary hell hole that's coming where no one has health care, no one can afford the internet and terrorist attacks are a daily occurrence.

Fuck society for voting for it. Fuck em for not voting to stop it. My only goals are now enriching myself and keeping my money stashed away from assholes who want to waste it on useless political ads that they call walls

I'm just done with people for now
>>
>>35868483
Patrice was a regular guest on the Opie and Anthony radio show. His favorite subject was the nature of women. He was a total give-no-fucks pimp but lamented that he couldn't love women in the idealistic "coochi-coo sweetie" way he wanted to because they were too naturally vain, self-centered, dishonest and unaware of their own need for a dominant man. He lamented the power women have in our culture and how weak guys have become around them. Coupled with his knack for putting women in their place he was also extremely wise and could rip a fake person apart psychologically within minutes of meeting them.

Patrice was Red-Pilled by life before the Red-Pill Subreddit existed. He's reached zen-like levels of what one call alphaness.
>>
>>35868604
Very interesting. I had heard that because ive seen that fox news clip with that bitchy woman from years ago.
>>
That's not really a blackpill

Redpill = True but socially unacceptable and esoteric

Black = Awakening to the nature of cold reality on the fundamental level

The blackpill has an inherent level of nihilism
>>
>>35868248

>There are three stages that a man goes through
>the first stage is when he realizes the world is bad and artificial and so he wants no part of it, saying he'd prefer to die
>the second stage is when he realizes that things are bad but feels he cannot do anything about them and so he simply rejects any interaction with the world and says "at least I didn't contribute to it"
>and the third stage is when a man realizes things are bad and understands that he must do something about it.

t. paraphrase of William Faulkner

also, read his books, they are beautiful.
>>
>>35868248
wow anon. i literally just had this conversation with my parents. we must be kindred souls friend.
What difference does it make? We go left. We go right. both paths end up with us dead and nothing accomplished.
I'm equally miserable. good luck. maybe we should start a colony for like minded people to live in peace and live cruise through our days in happiness.
>>
>>35868248
that's a good mentality

I either don't do anything at all or do it balls dead nutsack slapping hard

in socialization, people just tend to be lost, you'll have to be at the top of the game to exercise any kind of control, otherwise you'll need to compensate for it with other things, which can become shitty
>>
>>35868831
existential crisis isn't something new you know?

there were literally texts from before AD written by people questioning and trying to answer the same thing without involving religion
>>
>>35868912
I spend my days shitposting and reading philosophy books. I've recently bought "Meditations" by Marcus Auralius from the recommendation of a fellow robot.

I like it so far.
>>
The guys I work with are all really solid dudes, maybe because I am blue collar? I don't know. Patrice has some great bits on women, but at the end of the day he married a single mother so I can't take him that seriously.
>>
>>35868248
I was black pilled when I saw how people treated my mentally ill mom in public.
They would laugh at her and insult her behind her back.
She can't help it, and I can hear you talking about her.
All of those people should be ashamed.
It kills me inside every time I think of the shame and ridicule I have gone through over the years.
But what hurts most is when a man or woman see me watching out for my mental ill mother and praises me, I almost break down crying because it's so hard to live with the shame.
>>
People are the way they are. It's fruitless to wallow in upset, though it's understandable. One cannot change the nature of a person, cruel or compassionate.

Just try to avoid pain & sorrow by minimizing contact with people.
>>
>>35868961
opposite, turned the few pages and I feel bombarded with a whole bunch of advice that I wouldn't take or stick-with

kind of feel like a less coherent self-help book
>>
You guys wanna know a bigger redpills, the know "redpill", "blackpill" BS was created by a set of tranny twins
>>
>>35868999
people who do stuff like that should be gunned down immediately. how can someone be like that?
fucking normies...
>>
>>35869012
Yeah thats with most though. A lot of it will not be applicable. Its the few nuggets of wisdom that are which make itt worthwhile.
"Be like a rocky promontory against which the restless surf continually pounds; it stands fast while the churning sea is lulled to sleep at its feet. I hear you say, "How unlucky that this should happen to me!" Not at all! Say instead, "How lucky that I am not broken by what has happened and am not afraid of what is about to happen. The same blow might have struck anyone, but not many would have absorbed it without capitulation or complaint."

"A cucumber is bitter. Throw it away. There are briars in the road. Turn aside from them. This is enough. Do not add, "And why were such things made in the world?""

a few of the parts ive felt were applicable to my life thus far. Maybe when im finished ill find there was nothing else useful. But at least i'm thinking about things and not melting my brain with TV and sports.
>>
>>35868248
>>35868792
Hey OP, this shit is true.

Your brain is going to shut some stuff down while it creates a back up plan in the back of your mind about how you are going to come back and fuck shit up. It takes time though.

it also gets fun as shit once you figure out how to keep the exactly same attitude with some slight modifications, and affect change through YOUR actions and YOUR character.

then you can talk to people or intact with them and real people will flock to you. whats more, you will see the real within fake people. right now you sort of hold their fakeness against them. realize that until you reach a certain point, as a human being, as a social animal you are BUILT to be a certain way.

so be the change that shows people that they can in turn build themselves.

because not every man is even at step 1 yet in that Faulkner list. and THAT is the travesty.

Be the guy whose actions inspire people you meet to live their lives like pieces of art they craft with love and passion and heart.

you shake two people, they keep that shit going, they bring it home, they bring it to work, it grows, all that shit. it's real though, and it makes you feel genuine, right or wrong stop applying. you become genuine and that is everything.
>>
File: 1450807751758.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1450807751758.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>35868999
dude your mom is guilting you into this.

get the fuck away

mentally ill is not an excuse for you having to take care of her and forego your life
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
>>35868993
There comes a point after a while where you don't care anymore and just give in to the power of women
>>
>>35869114
there are few good bits that's true, I will finish it anyhow since it's so recommended
>>
>>35869134

Women always win in the end bro, that's the ultimate redpill. The sluts and stacys you see fucking random hot guys will indeed secure a high paid doctor/lawyer or other top tier job guy.
>>
>>35869130
uw0tm8?
you are scum,brah
>>
>>35868999
Natural

A mentally ill (I.E. genetically defective) human is a liability to the band. Same reason homos, autists, and sociopaths are hated.
>>
>>35869123
>Faulkner list

what's that? I'm curious
>>
>>35868555
Lmfao even months later there is still salt to be mined
>>
>>35869192
your opinion is so retarded that i feel bad for you
>>
>>35868993
He also watched his wife get fucked by other dudes
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (44KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
44KB, 740x740px
>>35869172
The myths of the "Catlady" and "Fat single mom" are just comforting lies for newly redpilled guys who still have a beta desire for those awful women to be punished somehow.

Like the myth of the "Bully who grows up and works for the nerd"

If we didn't have myths to comfort ourselves and explain things we'd commit suicide from despair or go mad. I completely empathize with religious people.
>>
>>35869261
That's just facts lad. Take them as you wish. My mother has bipolar and in all honesty it would have been better if she, myself, and my siblings had never been born. Passing along poor quality genes is hubris and cruelty.

And bullying is nature's way of correcting things.
>>
>>35869278

The world is an ugly place when you look at it objectively
>>
>>35869327
ok then. let's start raping and killing left and right. the nature's way.
>>
File: winnie.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
winnie.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>35869357
"ugly" is a subjective conclusion tho, ymmv to say the least
>>
>>35868604
Can you post some clips where he rips on somebody, or describes ripping on somebody, or basically talks about it.
>>
>>35868743
redpill = ok but we can fix it

blackpill = nothing can be done
>>
File: 1464590846303.jpg (482KB, 1271x695px) Image search: [Google]
1464590846303.jpg
482KB, 1271x695px
>>35869405
redpill = ok but we are just gonna bitch about it
>>
>>35869357
Ugly? No

Beautiful? No

Indifferent? Yes

As we speak billions of organisms are suffering nightmarish fates, and at the same time the sight of the night sky from my window is utterly breathtaking. It just is.
>>
>>35869365
It's also nature's way for in-group deviants to be punished

For most of history until now violence was accepted and even praised
>>
>>35869545
well people were burned for attempting rudimentary science, doesn't mean it's right
>>
>>35868499

I got that pretty early. It was actually frightening watching your parents do the SAME. EXACT. CYCLE. OF BULLSHIT. OVER. AND OVER and over and over again, and their only solution to it was 'lol we get to move to another place where nobody knows us, won't THAT BE FUN, ANON?' no mom, no it's not fun. I wanted off that ride by 6 or 7, and it terrified me these people would be responsible for my well being until I was an adult myself. And my mom wonders why I can't form attachments to anything. When she herself was a goddamn nomad until she was 40+.
>>
>>35870005
why so mad anon?

okay serious now, I can't form attachment either and I haven't moved that much
>>
>>35870126

Because those were the exact words she used every time, and shit got old, having to pack some meagre belongings into a truck and help my dad move heavy ass furniture(as a little boy mind you) because they made no friends and had no family to call upon in their times of need and utter scarcity.

>anon, why don't you unpack your stuff and set your room up how you want it?
>why, we're just going to move again soon
>yeah you're probably right, lol

I wish I was making it up or exaggerating in some way. Just how wildly irresponsible most people, not even just my parents were, is just baffling. But then again i'm still a depressed NEET, so who am I to judge on virtue of being irresponsible with their lives.
>>
>>35868604

He was a fat gluttonous nigger who ate himself to death.
>>
File: 1484281891814.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484281891814.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>35869172

This. You are either wanted, pursued, and have options of women available or you simply just settle with whatever you can find.

There is no running from this... the only thing you can do is improve yourself and keep moving. That is the final red pill. Beyond the red pill and black pill is the bog pill.
>>
>>35870740

How can two people who were both actually handsome look like this and think 'yeah, i've made good decisions so far, I look like a moai statute, but how far can I go before someone truly calls me out on my bullshit....and would I even want them to at this point?' I just.....I can't believe anyone thought this was a good idea to do to themselves, and i've watched some of those morning talk shows that had surgery addicts on it.
>>
>>35870917

Insecurity is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>35868248

after 3 years of working

hedonism is the only thing in this society

humanity will rebuild in 150 years after it all crumbles

its cyclical anyway
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.