[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDonald's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

I just walked out on my third ever shift. I can't do it, especially when I'm not even trained and they just point me at a Grier and bark orders at me. Should I kill myself?

I'm 18 btw
>>
>>35868150
wtf is a Grier?
>>
Op here. Frier.
>>
>>35868150
Those damn Griers. I hate them so much
>>
>>35868150
Go work retail, it's far easier desu
>>
>>35868161
A grill/frier you mother fuck
>>
>>35868352
Calm down, nigger. I've worked fast food and never heard anyone call the grill a grier.

>>35868150
Welp, that sucks. Getting yelled at is how you learn when you're new though.
>>
Fast food will be bullshit entire time you are there. Only do it if you need money. In meantime seek out better jobs. Is hard to do, but some level entry jobs can be chill. I worked for a local clinic as a entry level marketing assistant. Had no experience at all with marketing. Got to help with social media and at school events. It was only me and my boss at these events.
>>
>>35868412
>Calm down, nigger.

i am calm, eat shit
>>
>get fast food job
>look for retail job while working fast food
>get retail job
>look for call center job while working retail
>get call center job
>look for office job while working call center job
>get office job
>save up for sex tourism
>penetrate females and/or passable traps

after this, I got nothing
>>
Go work at a convenience store. It's easy and relaxing, save for the occasional armed robbery.
>>
>>35868150
But its their job to train you though. What happeend?
>>
No. Go work somewhere else. I was feeling pretty desperate so I applied to McDonalds. I wanted to be a cashier. I got offered prep work in the back after the old bitch of a manager took one look at me. It's not like I'm hideous or there's something wrong with me. I look a thousand times better than the people already working there, they got tattoos and shit. They look like fucking bums that would be hanging out in a greyhound bus station. I didn't call the district hiring manager lady back, I felt disrespected.

I applied to a large superstore place and had an interview last week. The lady that interviewed me was nice, but not in that cloying kind of way people act when they're just being nice to you because they have to. I'll be making more money and I get to be a cashier. Fuck McDonalds.
>>
>>35868905
They just didn't. I live in Australia so naturally are all degenerates. "Muh dick" and "are we goin' out for a beer cuz" but no-one talked to me.
>>
>>35868951
>I got offered prep work in the back after the old bitch of a manager took one look at me.

You mean you got offered the job EVERYONE who works there starts out doing?

You're a fucking retard. Did you actually believe you get to choose which department they put you in? Immediately commit suicide.
>>
>>35868951
Being a cashier is fucking horrible, good luck
>>
>>35868150
>I'm not even trained and they just point me at a Grier and bark orders at me. Should I kill myself?

The orders are the training. Do you want you hand held, you numale faggot? Try actually listening and doing what you're told.

As for your question, yes.
>>
>>35869308
Why would I commit suicide when I could just go somewhere else and not be treated like that? They advertise $11 an hour but when you ask about that they hand you a piece of paper with a list of things that are expected of you in order to get that kind of pay. They basically want you to be fucking Spongebob Squarepants and dedicate your heart and soul to that dump of a restaurant for $2 more. The pay at the place I'm going maxes out at $13 and it's based on how long I stick around.

I have experience working as a cashier. I don't want to be fucking around in the back of a McDonalds when my disability doesn't exactly lend itself to that, as I told them over and over yet got that sideways look from the cunt of a manager.

>>35869337
I have experience with it. There are frustrating moments. Shit customers. That one time one of my co workers grabbed $40 out of my register and they cut my hours down to almost nothing for like two weeks. But I prefer it to any job with real physical labor. I have a mild case of cerebral palsy and I suck at it. I can handle punching buttons and putting shit in a bag. I'm not the best people person ever but I can talk to them if it's required by my job.
>>
>>35869259
I'm actually disgusted because I've only realised recently that my country is an irrelevant joke and the people are bottom of the barrel, fucking retarded scum in most cases, I feel alienated, because even though I enjoy being Australian and happy participate in much of the culture (i.e. drinking, sport, motorsports, lazyness, diesregard for authority), I feel like a fake Australian and the 2 main grouops of the society either dismiss me as being too much of a lower class, roughly voiced bogan, or the other group rejects me as being as autistic poshwanker with no social skills.

I think like a highly educated and reasonable person, but my accent, dress, demeanour, many of my interests are in line with blue collar fuckwitts and obtuse yobbos that can't stop themselves swearing for more than a sentence. I am ashamed of my identity, I would rather be a gook or an arab, because then I don't have to feel disgusted at my suicidal race of degenerates, and y weirdness would be acceptable.
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35869830
I feel you man. I'm from a Slavic family, but my bitch mum always LARPed as a bogan, even being proud of it calling herself an "Aussie Wog". She distanced me and my sister (single mum btw) from my based Croatian family and had us intersect with her degenerate Aus friends, and I can't help. It feel betrayed by her because I could have been a good Slavic boy.
>>
>>35869985
I know you're story only too well. Many wog friends have had this happen and the only families I really admire anymore are the hard working aussies (pretty rare these days) and the Eastern European/Mediterranean families that proudly hold on to their heritage. Women are completely influenced by social pressures, and don't really care about history if they have an opportunity to make friends somewhere else.

It's also really bad, because while I'm Australian most of the time, my parents LARP as Irish or English and pretend like they immigrated from there and actually give a rats arse about either country when, in reality, they don't care and just like "showing off" their ancestry. Not that being Northern English or lower class Irish is much to be proud of, I have no connection with my ancestral identity and don't really feel a connection to it anyway, yet I despise my Australian identity because there is literally nothing I can be proud of. It's like I just have to forget what I am and just say I'm white so that I can fit in with other European cultures more. The only ones worth respecting now are the slavs and the meds, all other Europeans deserved much nobler deaths but they chose a shameful and submissive death that drew itself out and involved pain and sacrificing your country to subhumans for mere social status.

I'm truly disgusted with not only the current state of the world, but my place in it as essentially a pale skinned nigger. If it wasn't for my intelligence I would just be another genetically inferior Australian with coal miner ancestry. Something which leaves one wondering if I have any identity beyond that of an individual.
>>
>>35869457
>I have experience working as a cashier. I don't want to be fucking around in the back of a McDonalds when my disability doesn't exactly lend itself to that, as I told them over and over yet got that sideways look from the cunt of a manager.

You should have killed yourself by now. This is some of the most pathetic numale gibberish I've read in ages. Nobody cares about your shitty cashier experience. Everyone starts at the bottom there. The sideways glances you got are because you're a retarded, entitled moron who thinks he should be an exception because of a disability that does not prevent him from doing the job they required you to start on.
>>
>>35870405
Your parents are trying to keep a connection to their ancestry. Nothing wrong with that. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate.
>>
>>35870481
It's great that you see things this way. I am sure you are very happy with your experience at McDonalds and are going to go far in life. You are posting on an image board full of happy people with fulfilling lives who don't want to kill themselves after all. You can bitch at how entitled I am because I want something more out of my life and I feel I've earned it with the work I put in before. That's your opinion. I'm sure you'll be happy accepting whatever shit hand life deals you. I'm totally sure you won't be whining about your life later either. If you were going to do that you wouldn't feel the need to say something to me, would you?
>>
Walking out of mcdeez its not a mistake i think you dodged a bullet. dont let this down you. there is plenty of job out there.
>>
>>35869830
>obtuse yobbos that can't stop themselves swearing for more than a sentence

God i fucking hate people like you. That's so obnoxious.
>>
>>35870515
But I don't get to exercise that, if I mention that shit I become a LARPing plastic paddy and people get pissed off at me. Might as well throw it away because I don't get to be anything other than Australian. I have friends with foreign parents or born somewhere else who get to be Chinese and "Australian" ,or Kiwi and "Australian", but if I try to have a connection with my ancestors I get weird looks and I'm not allowed to have that connection. It's like saying that my family spending 150 years here means nothing and I am as Australian as an immigrant who barely speaks English. It's a spit in the face.
>>
>>35870652
I'm not like that, but people associate me with that because I have an unsophisticated accent (can't help it) and because I don't sound half American. Nobody sees me as their equal in most contexts, the "sophisticated" people that look down on me expect me to be a retard that can't read and leeches off the government, I actually have a job and listen to classical music but everyone else thinks I'm a poorly educated fuckwit.
>>
File: 1454557751937.jpg (141KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1454557751937.jpg
141KB, 914x1091px
>>35870674
You sure let other people define what is and isn't good in your life a lot. It seems to be your overriding personality trait.

Someone needs to bee himself.
>>
>>35870716
He's saying he hates you because you are a faggot
>>
I worked at wendy's as a cashier for a bit it was ok. I think some of my coworkers were making fun of me though. Said she wanted to name her kids after me
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.