[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1490119698476.jpg (144KB, 1403x790px) Image search: [Google]
1490119698476.jpg
144KB, 1403x790px
25+, get the FUCK in here grandpas. How's everyone holding up?

Also who /old guy going to community college or working retail with a bunch of youngfags/ here?
>>
File: 1458592067053.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
1458592067053.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>35867852
>28
>No college degree (community college dropout)
>Job working from home doing a form of semi-skilled design work
>Have gf but she makes more money than I do
>Don't do anything with my money so just have $57,000 sitting in my bank
>No debt or anything but not much to show for myself
>Shitty 2001 model GM car with 180k miles on it
>Healthy weight but king manlet (5'9)
>My mom is like an overgrown child and can't take care of herself, I want to cut her from my life but I don't have the heart to do it
>Did drugs and fought violently with a string of boyfriends when I was growing up (Age 5 to 18)
>Has little skills and never saved for retirement or anything, nor does she own any assets
>I am pretty sure I have some kind of PTSD because I lock up and freeze and get overwhelming anxiety any time I overhear a heated argument
>Have almost no friends anymore, no idea how someone in late 20's is supposed to make friends these days
>>
File: 1431130427525.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1431130427525.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>35867852
26yr old NEET here, never had a real job. Trying to enlist in the Air Force, turns out its a pain in the goddamn ass. I should've done this when we were actually at war and they were taking rapists and murderers
>>
>>35867852

>26 year old here
>no job currently
>in community college (again) but probably dropping out after semester ends
>want to move away from mom's house so I might get a certification in some entry level medical job like assisting
>no money saved, only $500 from students loans left
>I want to move somewhere cold because I hate the desert

Every day is suffering, doesn't help I don't know how to get a gf
>>
>>35868109
you have the savings with no debt and the gf with the job, so you can take baby steps from where you are now. you could try going back to school of some kind (even if its art school or something like that), or depending on your gf's social situation you can try to be friends with her friends, etc.

the flipside of your situation is that it's fairly stable and you can afford to make some mistakes here and there; there's a special kind of potential in your life, if you decide to make something out of it. if you even want to, that is. you could decide to 'travel' or just play with stocks, drive around for months until your car finally dies then backpack back home. whatever you wanna do.

also obligatory ree
>>
>>35868245
>>35868245
I am too smart to get a useless degree, but I'm too stupid and lazy to get a useful one. The design is related to electrical though not anything artistic.

My GF works probably 60-70 hours a week so I just see her when she comes home at night and we don't have much time together, just dinner, sex, and anything else beyond that is luxury.

I think I'll be fine but my personality always looks for something to get bummed out about
>>
File: i cant.png (214KB, 422x293px) Image search: [Google]
i cant.png
214KB, 422x293px
>>35868353
fine then. whatever whoas your mamas. here's a non-obligatory reeee. if you weren't an oldfag i'd tell you to get the fuck out of my board.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.