[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Chicks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

File: 1490510563351.jpg (254KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490510563351.jpg
254KB, 706x960px
What is it like dating a girl with a mental illness? Do sociopathic girls exist? What about autistic girls?
>>
>>35867838
i wouldn't know but i would love to find out
>>
Sociopathic girls keep to themselves and usually seek out chads, autistic girls will settle for anyone if they feel like they don't fit in. But if they pass as Normal they usually become apathetic roasties who are self aware about what they are doing and just don't care. T. Sperg who has dated both
>>
autistic girls can be as sweet as pie but very timmid
>>
Im dating a sociopath
>>
File: 1486174113671.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486174113671.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
They will fuck up everything they can think of in your life. They will destroy you emotionally. Then they'll drop you like a stone when you're dry and fucked up beyond repair
Don't fetishize them
>>
my gf is extremely insecure and clingy. it is not fun. she wants to talk and wants validation constantly and needs like all of my attention. she guilt trips me and shit and it drives me crazy. im actually on the verge of breaking up with her over it since it is going way too far. she thought i was cheating on her and she keeps asking me if i don't love her as much and if she is just like a game to me despite me doing so much shit for her. i don't know dude, it is really not cool at all. i can't take it.
>>
>>35868264
What is it like? Is it fun?
>>
File: 1486809178368.jpg (414KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486809178368.jpg
414KB, 1600x1200px
>>35867838
I've dated a manic depressive.
The sex was awesome, and she had a wicked sense of humour. She was also really dangerous to be around. I don't think most of the people who think they want crazy gfs really even know what they're talking about.
>>
>>35868405
Fuck, it's the same exact situation for me. I'm so miserable because of it. Things were getting better for me before I met her, I was starting to be happy. But it makes me so fucking miserable to have to spend my entire day validating her stupid bullshit.

I wish I could leave, but I care about her too much. I don't know what to do, anon. I want to be free of this pain.
>>
>>35867838
Try talking to Piety fucking insane sociopath
>>
Dated a sociopathic girl for 5 months.

tl;dr version: Total freak in bed, lots of fun, but horribly manipulative. Never again.

I'm dating an aspie girl right now and she's wonderful.
>>
>>35867838
Dated a girl who was borderline. They will attempt to destroy your life at any cost for no rational reason. They will be obsessed with you for a month, then suddenly say they hate you and provide any justification for it. Cheating, assault, destroying your property and just being a complete piece of shit is the norm and they'll make excuses for it. If you do anything wrong expect to be punished in some passive-aggressive way. Also, if you don't do anything wrong, but they perceive it's wrong, they'll punish you for it too. But the one thing they'll never do is effectively communicate why they're punishing you or why they're upset or what they want you to do or any useful information at all. If you call them out on anything, it will be denied and if you don't have 100% proof you will be gaslighted for "not trusting them". As you approach 100% proof, they will trickle truth until you reach 100%, at which point you will be blamed for their horrible character. If you break up at any point, they will attempt to get a new boyfriend as soon as possible, and find any excuse to rub it in your face. Also they will go farther with the guy they met in 1 day, even to the point of losing their virginity, just to spite you if you break up with them. Don't be surprised if they threaten suicide or doxxing leaks etc. Low impulse control is a very common trait, they spend all their money on retarded crap, can't resist peer pressure for drugs/booze/sex in almost any capacity except when it involves emotionally abusing people they claim to care about. Acts of kindness by them are actually just them trying to lure you in so that they can better destroy you emotionally. Of course they are also entitled, guilt trip, needy etc. Basically put every negative personality trait together and combine it into a human.
>>
>>35868405
i would kill for a clingy gf

how did you pull it off
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 200x200px
I have bpd and I tend to get super obsessed with my love interest and then once they get sick of my clinginess or whatever I get really upset but then move on eventually. It's not fun
>>
>>35868683
Oh god this is exactly what I had to deal with (>>35868677). When she threatened suicide, I told her mom, and her mom just said "yeah, she does that every time she wants something, don't think much of it."

All the emotional manipulation shit is dead-on too. I felt like shit when she wanted me to feel like shit and it only ended when I realized she was never going to change.
>>
>>35868694
No you don't.
Trust me, you don't want that, it's considered a bad trait for a reason.
>>
>>35868576
idk either. without her i barely have any friends or anything. she sort of keeps me from killing myself but is an emotional black hole. she tells me not to worry about certain things or they are fine and then calls me crying and drinking alone going crazy over shit. i buy like everything when we go out to eat and i was cooking for us one time and i slightly messed something up and she was trying to make me feel like shit for it and wouldn't stop. she REALLY needs to stop this shit. i might just tell her i'm leaving if she keeps it up. she makes me feel depressed as fuck and ive been doing painkillers and xanax and drinking when she tries to make me feel like shit.

>>35868694
dude it is not cool. they fuck with your head severely and it is painful
>>
>>35868736
Yep, I can only hope to find a qt autist like you have so I don't have to deal with another psycho. Just anyone who's relaxed would be good for me.
>>
Regular girls are already crazy and unstable enough as is
>>
>>35868791
This
And some mental illness makes it worse x10^10^100
Am currently dating a girl with anorexia, idk if that counts
But I've dated a few psychos in the past as well
>>
>>35868310
fucking this

origeayno
>>
Manic depressive girlfriend. Some days she loves me more than anything and other days my existence is a burden to her.

Brilliant sense of humour and intelligent, just very emotionally unstable and unpredictable.
>>
>>35867838
Finally a thread where I'm useful. I have experience dating 3 different women with mild to severe mental disorders. Autism, Sociopathy, and Anxiety/Depression. All 3 were very attractive. All 3 relationships were almost completely awful

1) Autism: this girl I met in a science course in college. She's autistic but high functioning perhaps even a mathematical savant. She would talk to me sometimes using intricate math analogies for example. She would often cry quietly in class with no explanation, seemed to have almost no filter, always said the weirdest shit and was still living at home at 28 but her parents were successful and had a home gym. She was in amazing physical shape and so fucking cute I couldn't believe my luck. She looked a lot like Salma Hayek if Salma Hayek was a slender gym rat. I didn't know she had autism until about two weeks into the relationship. Awesome sex. It didn't work out because she was too emotionally unstable, impossible to control in any way. I mean pure chaos whether in private or public. And to try putting her in her place would result in her shutting down for days at a time, cutting herself and working out until she fainted from exhaustion. In the end she begged me to dump her so I did.

2) Anxiety/depression: I have a complicated relationship with this one. We still hook up occasionally as she seems to be getting better but basically she just relied on me far too much. She was extremely needy, 1/2
>>
>>35867838
great until she dumps you and kills herself.
>>
>>35868694
You don't, you really fucking don't. Clinginess does not equal loving.
>>
>>35869232

constantly craving my validation. This one was much easier to control and manipulate than the former and has such low self esteem that I'm convinced that I can basically use her for sex forever. Doesn't mean I don't have genuine feelings for her because I do? For awhile we had a routine where we'd fuck and watch TV and Id leave. Now once or twice we had some interesting adventures - a road trip once - but overall we were fuck buddies. Then she fell in love with me. Told me I needed to put more effort into the relationship. Help her through her depressive episodes. I wasn't ready for that so ignored her for a couple of months. She gained 20 lbs and begged me to at least just use her again like before. I told her to lose the weight and we'd have a deal. She did

3) Sociopathy: this one hurt me. Honestly, broke me, defeated me. This one is a 10/10 girl with a history of broken hearted men. Never thought I'd be one of her victims myself tho. We met during lunch the first day at work. We kissed that afternoon. We made love the Wednesday of that week. Our love came so hard and fast that we were joking about marriage within a month. She is a viper. She would ask me odd questions like "do you think there's anything I could ever do to hurt you?" This is her playing with her food before she eats it. God I still remember her scent, like everything. One day she just stopped talking to me. Yes we argued and had our problems but this was uncalled for. I blew up at her through an embarrassing series of texts. 2 MONTHS later she apologized, agreed to meet up saying it'd be good for us to meet up and work on some things. Never heard from her again. And yes, it still hurts. That she could say these things to me about how im more important to her than I can ever know and then just switch it off. Yeah Id say she's a sociopath. Without a doubt she's moved on while I still think about her every day and am literally barely interested in women who don't remind me of her
>>
Only in 2d senpai
>>
>>35868683
is this about me haha
>>
>>35869314
How did you meet the second one? She sounds perfect
>>
>>35869232
Where does one get an autism gf so I can be autism with her, she might even be able to understand me.
>>
>>35869432
Are you the kind of boy who gets off on vipers? What makes you think she wouldn't just chew you up and spit you out like garbage?
>>
>>35869478
he's talking about the second one, not the third one
have you heard of reading comprehension?
>>
I dated a girl with down's syndrome. Great sex, but boring in every day life. Her facial features were also fucked.
>>
i dated a girl that killed herself a few years after she dumped me. i always sort of hoped we would get back together. guess that's not happening now lol
>>
File: 1490324383537.jpg (99KB, 970x990px) Image search: [Google]
1490324383537.jpg
99KB, 970x990px
>>35869537
>I dated a girl with down's syndrome
what the fuck
>>
File: horseposting.gif (51KB, 193x144px) Image search: [Google]
horseposting.gif
51KB, 193x144px
I used to know a boy who got off on vipers. He saw them as a challenge.

He had never met a true viper, though. It was a fantasy. When he did get his heart broken it seemingly hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>35868677
>xd hehe i rode the pussy carousel and now i'm ready to settle down with an autist/aspy gf

die you scum we don't want you
>>
>>35869588
They just look like chubby asians, really.
>>
Dating a sociopath/untreated bpd as a robot is a good way to really fuck your shit up.

Sure you might be miserable now but it's nothing compared to what you'll feel years later. Sure it'll be dreamlike at first but that deceitful cover will dissolve quickly and a lot of dread, anger and sadness will follow. You'll end up as a complete husk still thinking about her and hating yourself for wanting her back while also hating her for manipulating you.

Feel free to go for autists, anxiety, avpds, depressed ones etc tho as they generally don't harbor malicious intensions.
>>
>>35869701
A girl with no malicious intentions can still fuck your shit up. I lied to my ex and manipulated him because I'm fragile and feared for my own safety. You gotta make your girl trust you I suppose.
>>
File: Smug Pepe.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>35868405
>>35868576
>>35868264
>>35868485
>>35868576
>>35868677
>>35868683
>>35869015
>>35869232
>>35869314
>>35869537

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD THIS IS MY HOME GO AWAY GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35869626
Ive never had anyone
Bee my gf
>>
>>35869870
I'm a boy anon I have peepee
>>
>>35869432
I met her through OkCupid. All those bitches are crazy

>>35869451
Honestly, I never understood the autism stigma. It's not like down syndrome where there noticeably physical and mental defects. Most autistic people I've met are just a little troubled
>>
Is yandere equivalent to clingy and stuff?
>>
>>35870017
Yandere is clingy, obsessive and sometimes violent.
>>
File: 1488841291714.jpg (26KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1488841291714.jpg
26KB, 249x275px
As the old saying goes, "don't stick your dick in crazy"

I dated a girl with BPD and anxiety issues for 2 years and it was the worst mistake of my life. Tried making me impregnate her, constantly wanted sex and didn't care if I was up for it or not, and at one point threatened suicide if she couldn't move in with me.
>>
>>35869975
>All those bitches are crazy
Crazy for getting abused by chad, money, and attention, not in a good way.
>>
>>35870090
Those sound good though
Oregano
>>
>>35868683
Holy shit anon, I think we dated the same person. Either that, or all women are fucking insane.
>>
>>35868576
I was in this situation recently. She was so insecure and nothing I ever did seem to help at all. She worried constantly, and it got really overbearing at times. It felt like when I was in this relationship all I could think about was what I didn't like about it. But she cared about me more than anyone else has before, something I had never felt before. She was there if I felt down, I could cry my eyes out while she held me and I didnt mind. Then I screwed up and didnt listen to her, I put myself and my friends before her, and she broke up with me. Now all I can think about is how much I miss what we had. I want to talk to her again, but I know she deserves better than me. I'm afraid that if we were together again I wouldn't be able to give her the same love she gave me.
>>
>>35870090
only normies say don't stick your dick in crazy
terrible advice really
>>
>>35869314
>This one was much easier to control and manipulate
kek, sounds like you have some personal issues too. you do realize there's a reason why you attract crazy women, right? it is partially your fault too.
>>
>>35871668
What did you do to upset her.
Orig
>>
>>35869402
>is this about me haha
this is such a roastie thing to say, especially in context
>>
File: 1490754054756.jpg (96KB, 815x789px) Image search: [Google]
1490754054756.jpg
96KB, 815x789px
>>35868310

This, it sucks. Never again, I'd take 100 plain vanilla girls who showed me affection than the shit I went through.
>>
>>35871863
>Attracted to crazy women
>Implying that all women aren't fucking messed up and are only looking for Chad cock.
>>
>>35871902
I went out with some friends and I drank a bit. I'm not 21 yet and I'm also diabetic so she worries excessively about it. she made it clear that she didn't want me to. it would have been very easy for me not to. But I did anyway, because I thought I could handle myself and that it wasn't really a big deal. I did handle myself and nothing bad had happened, but I broke her trust
>>
Are crazy girls easy to get? Do they like shy guys? Do they like boyish looking guys?

I want nothing more than a cazy abusive BPD to torture me
>>
>>35872205
Most women have BPD so how to get them really is no different than the rest.

Also please seek help immediately.
>>
I have bipolar with psychosis and I'm pretty sure I'm an absolute nightmare to date but it keeps things interesting and I'm very dedicated and loyal so idk.
>>
Stop lusting after women, money and fame for selfish gain.
>>
>>35872261
have you had many bfs before?

tell us some of the crazier things you've done to them
>>
>>35867838
I was diagnosed with autism when I was 3 and have since been diagnosed with 3 mental illnesses as well.
I'm very hard to be around. Dating me wouldn't be possible for anybody who didn't have the patience of a saint. That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>35872337
stop it you're not varg
>>
>>35872889
what are you like femanon? what does a guy have to do to have your love?
>>
>>35872991
Those are strange questions anon I'm not sure what sort of answer you're looking for. I don't want anyone to do anything special.
>>
>>35873039
you say you're very hard to be around, this is what i mean, what makes you hard?
>>
Just got out of a BPD relationship.

You do not want this. I repeat you do not want this.
>>
>>35873058
give us the juicy details

tell us the sweet torture you endured
>>
>>35873051
Because of my autism I can get overwhelmed easily or have trouble doing some things.
As far as my mental illnesses, that's not something I want to go into detail on in a public space.
>>
File: 1487463539773.png (144KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
1487463539773.png
144KB, 328x328px
>>35868310
>>35868828
>>35871979
any details?
what was her illness and how did you find out? what made you stay and how did it end?
how are you now?
>>
>>35873078
>threatened to falsly accuse me of rape
>hit me, threw hot tea on me
>told me im worthless on a daily basis
>said my mother deserved to be cheated on. Repeated this to my mother
The list goes on and on
>>
>>35873080
>that's not something I want to go into detail on in a public space.
well we're all anonymous here, but if you don't want to talk about it suit yourself you beautiful broken angel :)

>>35873130
damn, that's some piece of work you had there, how did you end up in a relationship with her?

did you beg her not to accuse you of rape?
>>
>>35873139
>you beautiful broken angel
Don't patronize me.
>>
>>35867838
My gf is schizophrenic. She's not really paranoid (as far as I can tell) but she's really suicidal and holds weird ideas she can't be broken of, like how she believes she's cursed and has to cut herself ot people around her will die. Shes teally lovable but also requires a lot of pstience to be around. No experience with autistic or sociopathic women though
>>
>>35873139
>you beautiful broken angel :)
God I fucking hate this board
>>
>>35873155
Im sorry, i don't mean to, i wanted to complement you, but i like your sass
>>
File: XFFHMcs.jpg (328KB, 619x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XFFHMcs.jpg
328KB, 619x1080px
The girl that liked me was either a pathological liar, had bpd, or was something else.

She was awesome sexually and a great friend, but not so great when she felt she needed me in a relationship 24/7 and had to cling to me even though we were just friends.

I don't mind "crazy" friends and I don't mind intimacy with them, but I really mind when someone tries to take control of my life.
>>
>>35872889
I also have diagnosed autism and I'm a recluse and I'd still wager you're at least part of society.

Apart from tics or routines, what makes you demand the patience of a saint from a potential date?
>>
>>35868712
How long do they usually last?
>>
>>35873296
I'm not a recluse.

My autism isn't much of a problem for me these days. Most of the problem is in my mental illness.
>>
>>35873384
If you beat me any further around the bush and I'll extend around the other side and vanish up your asshole.
>>
>>35873415
Like I said, I'm not going to discuss my illness.
>>
File: 1486620139745.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486620139745.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>35873439
ha roastie is getting toastie
>>
File: 1489466797616.jpg (2MB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1489466797616.jpg
2MB, 1200x1700px
i used to have a yandere bpd gf
best relationship of my life and ive never been happier
ive been searching for something like it ever since but haven't found anything anywhere near it
>>
>>35873825
give us some advice man

how did you get her?
>>
File: tumblr_ok7w9k61xt1rp8y35o1_500.jpg (116KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok7w9k61xt1rp8y35o1_500.jpg
116KB, 500x707px
>>35873847
she stalked me before she met me cause she knew some of my friends and then waited to add me from a post i made on /soc/ to make it seem like she just found me on there
really makes me miss it
id say just put yourself out there in online weeb communities and hope, i wasn't really looking for it at the time
>>
File: 7823123546.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
7823123546.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>>35868683
>Also they will go farther with the guy they met in 1 day, even to the point of losing their virginity, just to spite you if you break up with them.
god does this enrage me for so many reasons
>>
>>35868683
>Also they will go farther with the guy they met in 1 day, even to the point of losing their virginity
wait, she didn't even have sex with you? damn son you were her complete and total bitch

h-hot
>>
>>35873987
I've had this happen but probably worse, she had done sexual things with people in the past but refused to even kiss me after 3 months of dating.
>>
>>35873875
>she stalked me before she met me cause she knew some of my friends and then waited to add me from a post i made on /soc/

you're even more mentally ill than the mentally ill bitch you're lying about. kill yourself.
>>
>>35874061
how is that dating then? seems to me it's more like a friendship?

is this in the past or are you currently at this stage with her?
>>
>>35874061
>refused to even kiss me after 3 months of dating

That's not what dating means, you retarded sack of shit. Read a dictionary sometimes.
>>
>>35874127
> seems to me it's more like a friendship
yeah it basically was, we would do/say romantic stuff etc and go on dates but the no physical anything was getting ridiculous
>is this in the past or are you currently at this stage with her?
no it blew up after the third month because of this issue and we broke it off
>>
>>35874133
I always wonder what causes people to make posts like this. Is it shitty bait or did someone using a very ambiguous term in a way they dont like actually trigger their autism to the point of them making an angry post.
>>
>>35874156
hmm interesting

what do you think the mistake was? you weren't assertive enough? she wasn't into you?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (13KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13KB, 322x456px
>>35867838
I dated an short-hair, qt, overly anxious weed (lmao) addict that looked like Trinity from the matrix, with better ass & titties, but her personality was like Miranda from that British tv comedy. It was pretty fun tbqh but she beat drugs then droped me. Honestly it was the best time of my life. Being able to shag my crush from the movies when I was a kid is something ill cherish forever. I cant help but be overly attracted to girls with short hair.
>>
>>35874232
>you weren't assertive enough
most definitely, I pretty much let her walk all over me which probably led to
>she wasn't into you
>>
>>35873875
>>35873825
I'd rather have a witch gf, desu.
>>
>>35874268
yeah i figured, it's hard to be assertive when you have 0 experience

i remember this one time i was out with some guys, in a bar, we met some girls there and they came to our table and the Stacy of the group sat next to me and we were chatting and stuff for a while, then the Chad of the our group sat next to her from the other side, he quickly put his hand on her butt and after like 5 minutes he went in her face and they started making out

i was like wow, damn, he got a kiss just like that

i felt really cucked too but that's beside the point

> I pretty much let her walk all over me
how did she walk over you?
>>
>>35874352
At first she was very respectful but once she realized how much of a pushover / how innocent/inexperienced I was she began to do things like constantly try to emasculate me, constantly flake on me, text her internet orbiters on her phone whenever we were out together, blatantly ignore tons of my texts, lie to me and constantly talk about other guys
>>
>>35867838
OP , who is the artist of the pic ??
>>
>>35867838
dated a chick that was borderline personality disorder for 2 years i loved her to my very core. she would have extreme depressive episodes and hurt herself she even ended up at VGH for a week or so, she told me she loved me and would do anything for me. i never asked anything of her even though i was going thru a lot of stress since i knew she wouldnt be able to handle it and i just wanted her to be happy so i put all my problems aside to help her and care for her. she would always tell me she would never even dream of cheating with me as soon as she brought up some other person (she was bi) i was naive so i brushed it off. around the start of the new year i was having trouble with my paramedic practicum and getting pretty bad anxiety so i told her if i had seemed distant within the comming months that was the reason and she should tell me. a month later she told me she had cheated on me with a man she had previously brought up. she was my world so i was pretty devestated and i offered her an ultimatum. the one thing i ever truly asked of her, "cut all ties with the man or we will never see each other again, you have one week to decide." she called me the next day and told me she cant cut her friend shes known for a month out of her life and that i was a controling asshole. ive been pretty fucked up over it recently but hey what are ya gonna do
>>
File: rip.png (755KB, 3010x1950px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
755KB, 3010x1950px
>>35874352
I posted the whole thing a while ago and figured I mine as well cap it so here it is.
>>
>>35874537
hmm i can't say im an expert on these things, but if i was in your place i'd assume she was losing interest in me and i was boring her
>>
I know a guy who dated a sociopath chick
At some point they were openly cheating on each other and just became friends with benefits

Sociopaths always seem to be the happiest people
>>
>>35874642
Fuck forgot to say he was a sociopath too
>>
Dated an autist. Coulda been heaven, was at times, but...

>would freak out and breakdown in public
>tried to strangle me a few times
>put me down when in a bad mood
>had no fashion sense or knew how to do hair, etc. (To the point where she looked ugly many days. She finally figured it all out after we broke up and now she is a legitimate 9/10)
>found out she strived to drown herself in a toilet (typical roastie suicide lmao)
>would hit me in the crotch
>burp fetish
>TMNT (the Michael bay version) fetish
>pedophilic tendencies (I had baby face at the time, and relationship started going downhill when I lost it. She also dated a 12 year old after me and talked to me about how she had to "suppress her lust" for him)
>Would flip between "ur the best bf ever" and "ur literal garbage"
The good:
>understood me like few others when her mind was clear
>great kissing and "sex" (we never went all the way, were young and religious at the time. I coulda done so much to her tho, fuck....)
>great sense of humor, easy to be around 1on1, made me feel complete

Was it worth? Thought to say. She honestly could've been my soulmate if I got a clean slate now that I know how to handle this and am more mature.
Shit can be top tier but you HAVE to have experience with autistes or you will ruin both of you.
>>
>>35874995
*tough to say

She was pretty shitti tho to me after breakup.
>get horny
>call me up and sext
>guilt trip me / this is just a one time thing
>talk casually
>force argument
>furious
>ghosted
>couple months
>rinse and repeat

She got me to send a dick pic and then mocked my dick. After literally begging me for hours, and sending her ugly-ass pussy pic to me.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.