[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garfield

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the greatest game.jpg (960KB, 3024x3080px) Image search: [Google]
the greatest game.jpg
960KB, 3024x3080px
>be me
>go to school, boring as all hell
>decide "hey, why not print out some garfield comics with my friends"
>he starts sticking them everywhere
>it becomes a meme at my school
>'haha it's the garfield guy'
>get in trouble for it

picture being the strip we post everywhere
>>
>>35867277
Kek, I did the same thing with caiuu pictures, don't know how to spell it, and don't care enough to look it up. Other people took credit for it, and I never got caught. My friend is in engineering, and he printed out a total of around 200, and I got about 150 of them. My teacher has a meme board as well and I stole a tack out of one and hung it up in the beginning of the year, and proceeded to haunt him with them. I stopped, but maybe I'll start again full force ;).
>>
>>35867555
>>35867277
Trips of truths and checked.
>>
Someone should post the 4 hour video.
>>
>>35867602
4 hour video of what? Garfield?
>>
>>35867277
I did the same thing back in 2010 but they were shitty 9gag memes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
>>
File: yes.png (764KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
764KB, 1366x768px
>>35869004
I did the same thing in 1996 except it was a notebook full of stick figure comics about my teachers and classmates (including myself so as to avoid incrimination) drawn entirely with my non-dominant hand so as to avoid handwriting recognition. Filled that fucker front to back with people doing the nastiest shit I could think of as an edgy 17-year-old: Doing drugs and alcohol and fucking animals and committing incest and pedophilia.

It really rustled their jimmies.
>>
>>35869106
>It really rustled their jimmies
Go on
>>
>>35869153
Very pissed morning announcement, lockers and backpacks were searched and every copy confiscated (kids had made copies using the library copier), handwriting examples were collected from recent homework assignments (every kid had a folder with a sample from each of their teachers) and compared to the comic, no matches were found, another announcement was made saying that the FBI would be called in if no one came forward. No one came forward, but everyone was pissed at one another. No one suspected me. The end.
>>
>>35868538
you are not ready https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
>>
>>35869106
did they say "muh bullyin'"?
>>
>>35869375
Nah, this was 1996, it was more about the vulgarity and immorality. Muh feelings didn't really come into vogue until after Columbine in 1999 and people started to feel more sensitive to bullied people (who had social potential, white males were/are still socially outcast.)
>>
>>35867602
>>35869039

Why is this channel blowing up recently? Obviously it's great but I can't escape it now.
>>
>>35867277
I do the same thing with swastikas
>>
>tfw brought printed hentai to school and glued it to bottom of desk
>>
this thread feels incredibly underage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.