[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a black girl if she was like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1489723782057m.jpg (68KB, 476x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489723782057m.jpg
68KB, 476x1024px
Would you date a black girl if she was like this?
>>
>>35867055
hell no.

I only want pure white women.
>>
>>35867055
I'd date anyone man. I'm not too racist myself but she hates liberals which is good. Body writing ain't my fetish though.
>>
>>35867068
Half of her is pure white.

Roughly.

Maybe.
>>
>>35867055
Fuck yes nigger
What kind of question is that
>>
>>35867055
She looks pretty thick and has nice tits. Sure.
>>
>>35867055
I'm half black and half white. I'd be all over that like white on rice.
>>
>>35867055
Self hating people are the worst.
>>
yea. I would also date a normal, non-self loathing black girl, as long as she wasn't too ratchet.
>>
>>35867055
looks like satan.
>>
>>35867055
this nigger gave me a fuckin boner, I like it
>>
>>35867055 honestly no she seems like she would end up bullying and soon after start cheating on me
>>
>>35867055
Probably not, I really hate racists, and self hating racists even more. If she was normal though I'd breed and marry the shit out of her, god damn I love me some THICC black girls.
>>
My current gf (black) is kind of like that and it makes me very uncomfortable to be with her.
>>
>>35867877
hand her over I'll treat her like a nigger
>>
>>35867055
No - I wouldnt be able to look my mulatto children in the face.
>>
>>35867055
Why?
White people should be proud of being white.
Black people should be proud of being black.
Self hating weaklings on either side are a disgrace.
>>
>>35868056
I agree with this but only to an extent. Blacks should recognise that there are major problems within the black community and that they have essentially no meaningful contribution to history.

This isnt a double standard. Whites should acknowledge the various problems within their own community as well but were better at doing this. You only have too look at black lives matter and the various riots defending convicted criminals of any wrongdoing and the appropriation (the irony) of white people's accomplishments and history by black organizations to see that blacks dont really do this.
>>
File: snapshot20100910202649.jpg (20KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20100910202649.jpg
20KB, 200x145px
>>35868056
I cannot be "proud" of being white. I didn't do anything to become it. Pride comes from accomplishments, hard work planning and occasional moments of good luck. If everyone tried to do things worthy of pride,instead of demanding hollow praise,the world would be better off.
>>
>>35868134
it's hard not to be a self hating black when you look at genetics and the numerous problems within the community.
>>
File: 1490550817733.jpg (134KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490550817733.jpg
134KB, 900x1200px
I have browsed /pol/ for years and it has warped me into a twisted shell of a person, but I love non-white girls
There are a lot of black girls who are fat or have uggo faces or act ratchet, but those that don't fall into those categories are my weakness.

tfw Guts but with no Caska to keep warm
>>
>>35868417
If they never admit that they exist then how will the fix them?

Its for the same reason that when people point out a white presenting black who is an upstanding member of society and go
>texas sharpshooter
i still say, they belong with their people. I truly want what is best for blacks and pray that they can become more than what they are today but that wont happen while their best and brightest actively try to escape their own and they refuse to acknowledge the truth of the matter.
>>
>>35868437
wew lad that butt
>>
>>35867055
Yes.
That would be weird, but yes.
>>
>>35867055
Yes, not the camwhore-y type though.
>>
File: hmm.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>35867055
>think about sex with a black women
>doesn't arouse me remotely, about equivalent to fucking a dude

>think about a negress bending over and begging massah to fill her inferior negroid body with white seed
>cock becomes diamonds

Can someone explain this?
>>
>>35867055
She is too qt. Would marry and berry even if she was normal
>>
>>35867055
>he thinks trans girls are girls
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.