[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMURF VILLAGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: gtTzCY6.jpg (29KB, 385x604px)
gtTzCY6.jpg
29KB, 385x604px
This thread is now a smurf village
what smurfing role do you as a smurf have in this smurf village?
I'm papa smurf, come to me, tell me of your skills, interests, dreams etc. and I will assign you a smurf role.
>>
I'll be NEET smurf
its not like there's any women here anyway
might as well stick with what i know
>>
File: Son_Goku_by_Tetsuo_Hara.jpg (224KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Son_Goku_by_Tetsuo_Hara.jpg
224KB, 600x611px
>>35865980
Skills
>don't annoy people since I avoid them
Hobbies
>vidya
>reading
>writing
Dream
>to make a famous vidya game
>>
File: Hunter.png (27KB, 267x207px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.png
27KB, 267x207px
>>35865980
>archery, hunting and bread making
c-can I make meat pies?
>>
>>35866008
But smurfanon
the only female smurf was created by Gargamel
us smurfs dont need smurf vaginas to make smurf babies.
Now go pick some smurfberries, you'll feel better knowing that the smurf village values your contribution.
>>
>>35866045
sounds like we have a smurfing inventor among us, we'll have to put your skills and aspirations to good use!
>>35866057
Of course,my fellow smurf! you can start as soon as you're ready!
>>
>>35865980
skills:
I can play badminton relatively well
interests:
comics and vidya
dreams:
get rich/have friends
>>
>>35866249
We're putting you in coach role for the morning exercises, us smurfs must stay in shape, a healthy smurf is a happy smurf! We're all friends in our tiny smurf village, it's how we survive!
>>
>>35866119

I honestly hope that new smurf movie has the new waifu smurfs being some sort of elaborate trap by gargamel, who's finally stepping his fucking game up.
>>
File: ppsmrf.jpg (27KB, 263x197px)
ppsmrf.jpg
27KB, 263x197px
>>35866422
we're going to poison that bald fuckers well so he drops dead, now back to berry picking you lazy smurf!
>>
Ahmed Smurf here

I lived 12 years in Britain and I have a cool club you can join. If not I have a really cool knife. And gun. And Toyota Tacoma.

Allahu ackbar
>>
File: blue spy.png (688KB, 1091x663px)
blue spy.png
688KB, 1091x663px
>Stealth Smurfin'
>>
>>35866586
Sounds like you should drive at Gargamel in full speed whilst yelling "smurf ackbar"!
>>
>>35865980
I'll be the fishing/sea-dog smurf.
Skills
>sailing/boating
>fishing
>cooking seafood for friends
Hobbies
>fishing
>vidya
Dream
>nothing specifically...probably finding buried treasure or some shit since I'm the sailor guy
>>
File: IMG_5482.jpg (70KB, 397x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5482.jpg
70KB, 397x553px
remember that time when a smurf rose to power and became the smurf king, started throwing his political ennemies in prison and plunged the smurf society into civil war

what a badass story that was
>>
>>35866057

I was about to say good luck only hunting mice, but since I forgot for a second they're so tiny(smurfs) they'd probably be an actual good meat source if they could capture a few alive and get a mousie pig farm going.
I wouldn't mind doing that for smurf village, it'd save on this guy's overall labor and being able to teach more guys the hunting and cooking skill would be way more valuable.
>>
>>35866641
Into the smurf scouting/lookout regiment you go!
>>35866686
Ah, now that's what I like, a smurf who knows what he wants, and brings variety to the dining table, welcome!
>>
>>35866755
A practical thinker smurf, you'll fit the role perfectly! The younger smurfs need a good teacher to hand down our smurf skills.
>>
I excel in critical thinking, planning and persuasion.
>>
>>35867284
smurf scouting organizer it is!
>>
Im borderline smurf

Skills
>manipulation
>lying
>secretive behavior
>crying

Interests
>being better than others
>attention

Hobbies
>being in a relationship
>basing my entire personality off other smurfs but convincingly

Dreams
>finding true love
>finding myself
>>
File: 1483176143944.jpg (15KB, 354x242px) Image search: [Google]
1483176143944.jpg
15KB, 354x242px
Uh hi
ive hunted with my father since i was young so im good with a bow and rifle alike. Im also good at getting people to do their jobs.
I play video games and write, Also i work on my firearms
>>
File: IMG_1647.gif (2MB, 305x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.gif
2MB, 305x303px
helo papi smurf :)
>skills
leading, commanding, problem solving, observing
>interests
politics, history, culture, war
>dreams
become a politician and powerful leader
pls make me the Fuhrer of the smurf village :)))))
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.