[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you robots honestly think of ugly women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1490413992296s.jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490413992296s.jpg
8KB, 248x250px
I met a nice anon but i'm afraid he'll eventually drop me because im 4/10.
>>
>>35865648
Ugly women are just lazy.
>>
How much do you weigh?

nuignqwqgqg
>>
Depends on how ugly and what you have to make up for the ugly. If you're a little below average but your body's still nice and your extra cool and a good gf, then you're probably good.

But if you're all-around trash, then you're gonna be a practice girl.
>>
>>35865648
Doesn't matter so long as you aren't fat.
>>
>>35865648
if you arent fat, you are fuckable. and better yet you can marry early and have a beutifull daughter !
>>
>>35865698
i'm overweight but working on it. If i keep it up ill be fine in like a year (im pretty tall, like 5'9)
>>
>>35865814
"overweight" isn't a number.
>>
>>35865734
Im pretty ugly (body+face). But I have a good personality I think although i'm not very funny, and there are other good things about me.
>>
>>35865897
last time I checked, 230 probably more now. Its disgusting I know. even if i do lose weight ill most likely have a bunch of saggy skin and stretch marks afterwards. I've been eating very clean but It'll still take forever to get to where i want to be.
>>
1. Make a plan
2. Track progress
3. Keep telling him about the progress
5. He can't drop you because he sees you're actually trying
>>
>>35866026
That 'obese', not 'overweight'
>>
>>35866026
Fucking fat whore, hope you die.
>>
>>35866026
Never stop. that doesnt mean you can be sad about it. do you stop breathing ? no, so do not stop losing whieght and do whatever you like. be smart be you ;(
>>
>>35866113
i wasnt planning on lying to him about my appearance or weight if he asked me.
>>
>>35866026

That doesn't really happen a lot unless you're at least 400lbs to start with. Gradual method is best for losing weight in that case because it allows your skin to shrink back normally.

former obese fatfuck myself. Obviously your mileage may vary but I can speak from losing and gaining it back and losing it again multiple
>>
>>35866172
kill yourself. no seriously, you dont have parents that care for you ? then you are a pig cunt, an i con of this post modern dystopia. kill yourself. fat bussy with acne
>>
>>35865648
>>35866026
>Ugly female
>literally obese
>still manages to attract the opposite sex

Fuck this shit.
Im dead serious now. I want kill myself this week or next week. hopefully I'll be reborn as a nice doggy or as a white female in a western country. Or better yet, I just stay dead, not perceiving anything at all.
>>
>>35866172
you are so fat that your pussy turned into a bussy.
>>35866244
>>
>>35866264
i met him here, we have not exchanged photos yet. irl i get 0 attention. relax.
>>
>>35866264
You go to hell for not dying a muslim and for killing yourself.
>>
If he's a robot he is probably more worried about what you think of him than you being unattractive. Robots obsess over what others think.

Lose weight you'll be much happier for it
>>
>>35866244
What did you do? Im going to start walking when it gets warmer and then running/swimming in the summer, but ive been a neet so long im not sure if my heart can handle it.
>>
>>35865648
Ugly women have personality anon. They're also super grateful for cummies which is hot
>>
>>35865648
>>35866026
Ive got a radical solution for you, now, hear me out. Its actually very very simple.

Cut out all soda from your diet and stop eating takeaway, snacks and ready meals. You will lose weight inevitably.
>I've been eating very clea
I dont buy this - that isnt how it works. You dont get to 200lbs unless youve been eating badly.

>ill get stretch marks
Is that really worse than being a hamplanet? Furthermore, they do go away with time. However, you could end up with lose skin for quite some time. Still, 230lb is too big and you should try to lose at least 50lbs of that though it isnt so bad youre likely to have repercussions if you lose it.

Ask yourself though, if you do improve yourself would you leave him? Be honest with yourself - theres no reason to lie. If the answer is yes then youre as disingenuous as you worry he is.
>>
File: 1489268262336.gif (557KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489268262336.gif
557KB, 400x400px
>>35866026
By 230 you don't mean kilograms, right?
>>
>>35865648
It's not a double standard for robots to look down on ugly women, because literally all women have to do is not be ugly, while men have so many other tangible responsibilities to be attractive to women.
>>
>>35866453
worse she means lbs. she is an amerifat
>>
>>35866494
that isnt worse - kg are larger than lb.
>>
>>35866494
That's not worse you dipshit. A kg weights more than a lb
>>
>>35866530
>>35866535
>us education
you proofed yourself retards.
>>
>>35866444
i have been eating clean /recently/ (fish,rice,chicken,veggies, only bad stuff I now eat is maybe one sweet thing a week and juice). I did eat really horribly before and also worked at MCcucks, which completely destroyed me.

No i wouldn't leave him i really like the guy, but i'm doing this for myself not him. I wouldn't blame him for dropping me at the weight i am rn, its inexcusable. I'm just terrified because i like him.
>>
>>35866560
wth are you talking about. 1 kg ~ 2.2lb
>>
>>35866614
stop drinking any calories
just eat meat and vegetables
smoking weed can help if you're just eating because you're bored
>>
File: 63a.jpg (339KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
63a.jpg
339KB, 1305x892px
>girl here
>i'm ugly and I have low self esteem because nobody will date me

Careful not to fall for it
>>
>>35866617
you fuckwit. i know that. i was about being an amerifat that means she became fat only by eating local food evryone eats.
you really are shallow .
>>
File: trXSfen.jpg (22KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
trXSfen.jpg
22KB, 494x482px
>>35866669
is rice ok
>>
>>35866614
> I did eat really horribly before
Ok, that explains it then. Well, just keep at it. Losing weight happened surprisingly fast in my experience (I was pretty fat before i left home and then sorted myself out). As a woman you can get away with being a bit chubby anyway and you dont have to be /fit/ at all.

> i'm doing this for myself not him
>I'm just terrified because i like him.
You seem to contradict yourself a bit here. Call it a mixture of both then - you want to be healthier but you also worry he'll leave you because youre fat.

>No i wouldn't leave him
Theres no point in me saying youre lying because i have no way of knowing. Remember this though if you do lose the weight and he sticks with you. Hypergamy is more than just a meme and if you started getting attention from other guys you might change your tune. Just remember this when that happens.
>>
>>35866678
that was not the implication from your post at all.
>>
>>35866720
not the same anon. Imo rice is a good choice of food. I mean, asian people arent fat are they. also, id strongly disagree with that anon about smoking pot.
>>
Depends how ugly. There has to be some sort of attraction there. My standards are pretty low, though. It also would raise my expectations in other areas like personality or homemaking skills.
>>
>>35866803
I dont do any drugs or smoke so i wasnt planning on picking up weed, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>35865648
They're evidence that there was no designer
>>
Eh, i'd still fuck ugly girls and be their friends
>>
File: 1451877599606.png (383KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1451877599606.png
383KB, 500x564px
I got one for a practice gf. It's long past time to trade in for a younger model, or even an older one that's hotter. The succ is good and I'm too lazy. A guy can overlook a lot of shit when his balls are well drained. There's a lot of prettier girls, but how many of them would let me treat her that way?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.