[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everyone on the internet hates black people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 32

File: Br07WL5CUAAUK0L.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Br07WL5CUAAUK0L.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>tfw everyone on the internet hates black people
>>
File: 1479844787450.jpg (78KB, 550x403px) Image search: [Google]
1479844787450.jpg
78KB, 550x403px
Then explain my wifes behavior
>>
>>35865513
hey look , an american negro that hates himself.

so original. Expand your shitty world m8
if you hate yourself so much turn white, bleach your skin,whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
>>
People are not black
Congoids are not people.
>>
File: 1441978576029.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1441978576029.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>35865513
If you hate being black, then you should act white.
You'd be surprised how many white people would suddenly like you.
Skin color was always less of a problem than assimilation.
>>
>tfw no segregated internet
>>
>>35865513
It's okay senpai cause we love your slang, oh and don't forget that it's lit my mans xD
>>
>>35865861
I hate the way black people look, they are just so ugly and primitive looking. Of course I don't treat someone disrespectfully just because of that but it is hard not to look upon blacks generally as racial inferiors.
>>
>>35865513
Nobody wants you around off the internet either.
>>
>>35866208
This is stupid. Im racist but i still have black friends. Difference between interacting with niggers and interacting with nice and normal black people. I don't live in the hood or have a shitty job, so i barely interact with "those" blacks. Maybe ordering from burger king or something. But the blacks i do come across are educated and awesome and bros. So it all depends on your own life.
>>
>>35866424
you arent racist, youre just edgy, you wouldnt associate with niggers if you were racist, there is no difference between niggers and blacks, they are the same thing

>b-but le nigger made a joke about niggers =/= blacks that means its true!

off yourself
>>
>>35866424
So what? I'm just saying that blacks as a race, and the civilizations they build when left to their own devices, are incredibly ugly. That is just by Western standards, though.
>>
>>35865861
too bad he would still look and smell like shit. i hate them all no matter how they act. enjoy your identity crisis oreo
>>
maybe you should head back to >>>/pol/
>>
>only hope of finding love is meeting another shitposting autist
>they all think you're a disguting nigger
>>
>>35865513
Not a lot of people hate black people anymore. They just hate the violent niggers that spring up so often and then get television time.
I mean there's black people and then there are just straight up niggers.
>>
Do you know who hates niggers the most?

Civilized black people.
>>
>>35865513
everyone hates niggers in real life too
>>
>>35865513
>tfw half-black
>tfw wavy hair, light eyes, light skin, and freckles
>tfw nobody believes I'm black when I tell them

But I know. I'LL ALWAYS KNOW.
>>
>>35865861
This is actually true.
>>35866208
>>35866705
These are examples of actual racists. I'm a white guy who hates even slightly left leaning people. Libs are so fucking stupid. These above posts are racism and nothing less severe than these ideas is racism.
>>
>>35865513

That's not true

Unhealthy overweight white women with social issues like niggers!

Don't be so hard on yourself!
>>
>>35866208
>t.fat, ugly tub of lard that thinks hes a perfect specimen of the white race
>>
>>35866424
>im racist
You use that word, but I don't think you know what it really means
>>
File: 1490453402389.png (42KB, 337x339px) Image search: [Google]
1490453402389.png
42KB, 337x339px
>>35865513

Weird. Society does its best to tell people to not be racist and all it accomplishes is for people to suppress their hatred only for it to bleed out on to the internet. Nothing changes, people just learn to become better actors
>>
File: 1488418984841.jpg (331KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488418984841.jpg
331KB, 770x1000px
>>35867611
yeah im racist, what's it to ya?
>>
FUCK NIGGAS
>>
>tfw my father is black (his parents are mixed, but his skin is black)
>tfw my mother is pure swedish (blonde hair, green eyes, etc.)
>tfw I have white skin and straight brown hair
>tfw went through my whole life thinking I was black because my dad taught me all about black pride
>ran into "another" black student in freshman year
>we get along really well
>he's a journalism kid and asks me to help him on a project

"So, I wanted to interview you about race. Is that ok?"
"Yeah, it's cool."
"So, as a white man, how do you feel about Black Lives Matter?"

My identity unironically shattered in that moment. What the hell am I?
>>
Thats because people are bad, and do things that hurt people because they want to hurt people. Especially when you give them anonymity.
>>
>>35866424
this is so fucking stupid. if you're gonna hate black people then do it fully

>>35867111
again, this is fucking stupid. every race has violent people, if you're gonna hate black people because they're niggers, then hate all niggers

>>35867611
this exactly. i'd rather be hated knowing its because someone hates all blacks then have white pussies think of just some blacks as niggers but not the balls to conform to that fully and having the audacity to only approach some of us
>>
>>35868510
what color are your eyes? does you name sound black?
>>
>>35865513
I dont hate you and im white. Gimmie a hug my fellow human. :)
>>
I am definitely not a fan of ghetto nigs and many other ghetto races. Street people and people that talk like "how bow dah girl" need to stop breeding. You should have to pass some financial and common sense tests prior to procreating. They make me hate humanity. I will also say that if the fucking media / hollywood / SJWs / and politicians weren't always talking about race and politicking it down our throats every fucking day! If they didn't make something of it and let the real racists die out the rest of us would regain sanity and live happily ever after. The word Nigger could be used freely like the word fuck. If the groups I described above would just STFU we could stop being "racist". Thats all
>>
Nigga get the fuck off the internet and let your natural niggadry develop through real life experiences. This is literally the best time to be alive if you are black.
>>
File: 1487274497276.gif (125KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487274497276.gif
125KB, 500x365px
>be in group
>everyone likes eachother
>2 weeks later everyone is ranting and raving about niggers
>chest starts hurting
>leaves group
>>
>>35865513
As long as you're not obnoxious, racist, stupid, or any other stereotype then you should be fine.
>>
File: 1477164665426.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1477164665426.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>35867503
>>35868510
>tfw people like this ALWAYS post in our threads
>>
>>35865513
you realize you thinking something doesnt make it true right?

you realize what other people think doesnt make it true either?

you realize you could have a crowd of people looking at you when you walk down the street thinking you walk like you shit yourself? and you would never know it. especially if you were focusing really hard on trying to remember that pin of this gift card your grandmother got you late for your birthday so you can get your girlfriend something sweet to pair with her gift back at the house, if this store isnt closed anyway.

so all those people sitting watching you have already gone on in the half second that you were on their minds back to the mindless shit they were doing before.

and then you cross the street.

stop worrying about shit and live your life. dont worry about what people say they want, most humans dont even know what they are feeling at any given moment, how could you trust their ability to put their feelings into words?

most people say what is comfortable, not what takes discipline to think or courage to speak.

so just do you, live your life, enjoy yourself, and everyone who needs to enjoy you will find you and join you on your life journey.

there are no enemies.
>>
>>35868621
My eyes are brown. My name is Luis Emilio Gomez Jr . It's like my father was determined to stamp out any trace of my mom's ancestry.
>>
Me hating being black was the start of my lifelong depression. Over the years I've learned that the only reason I didn't like being black because everyone I respected was white. Not enough black male role models and all that.

Yea, you look different from other people you hang out with but don't let that get you down. You can't let it get you down because you literally have no other choice if you want to live a happy life. Being part of the minority always sucks and you just gotta accept it. Doesn't mean you are inferior in any way, though... just different.
>>
>>35866469
nice edge there bro
>>
>>35869198
Oh god this board has only got better for trolls. You realize you are talking to a wall right?
>>
>>35869295
>the only reason I didn't like being black because everyone I respected was white. Not enough black male role models and all that.

Oh shit, that's rough. You didn't respect your dad? Or any pro athletes? Other figures? I was sort of lucky, my heroes growing up were my dad, Bernie Williams, Jeter, and Obama (all black or half black dudes).
>>
>>35865513
Judaism is the answer robots
>get all the shekels
>become puppet master over goyim
>get to control Hollywood
>marry 10/10 white girl bc of money
>won't get cucked because you can get Tyrone off welfare
>neverending justification to remove Muslims
>Colonize land by lowkey genocide w/o anyone caring
>no more whining about "muh white genocide"
>all you have to do is cut off part of your dick
just do it, 4chan
>>
>>35869343

My dad was nonexistant during my childhood (he got his shit together later in life, but this was after I moved out) and I really did not give a shit about sports. Most of my interests were in nerdy activities such as computer programming, physics, and space travel. There are a few black people in those fields, but they were not the greats that anyone would look up to.
>>
>>35869362

Black people can't become jews... right?
>>
>>35869536
For all intents and purposes, you can. But you'll probably be called a Schwartze- Yiddish version of nigger.
>>
>>35869589

Well, that aint anything new.

I took a class in college about modern israel. Literally hte only black dude in a class full of jews. The first day I walked in late I could feel the collective sploosh of all the girls getting wet after seeing me walk in. Was a fun class. I don't think getting a qt 3.14 jew wife would be a problem, at least.
>>
>>35867464

Heh, this. It's true.
>>
>>35865513
I don't hate black people. I hate people who make everything be about black people. I hate people who think black people are special.

The only time I care about a person's race is dating.
>>
>>35869430
Wow. I know I should be more sympathetic/aware, because my own dad's father was absent, but I can't imagine not having my dad around. He was basically the center of my world in my early childhood, I don't know what I would have done without him.
>>
>>35865513
I hate every race that isn't mine, if that makes you feel better.

If it ain't brown, put it down.
>>
>>35869857
>I hate every race that isn't mine

Hey, me too! Lucky for me that I'm:

>Part black
>Part swedish
>Part latino
>Part chinese

I basically love everyone except Arabs and Jews
>>
>>35869684
>OP, I am Jew

I could care less about race, and I'm sure most Jews in US wouldn't (most US Jews are cucks). Planning on moving to Israel at some point in my life, but that's a long time away. In the meanwhile, feel free to ask me dumb questions.
>>
>>35870062

Will I need to chew off any dicks if I become Jewish.
>>
>>35868594
The problem with what you're saying, a that the blacks that are respectable act white. They've adopted white culture, act normal and respectable in our eyes. The blacks who fall into nigger culture are who lots of people frown upon, openly or secretively. This is why there's so much on the internet about disliking niggers. You say anything bad about a black person, they get there brothers and chimp out.
Tldr; there's a difference between blacks and niggers. Blacks can be respectable, niggers are a nuisance.
>>
>>35867464
black guy here, no one hates niggers more then me
>>
>>35870151
>no child rape
>no child sacrifice
>no dick chewing (except for weird-ass sect)
>no blood drinking/cannibalism
>>
>>35865513
Yeah. But I'm a sand nigger and we get it too.
>>
>>35870306

In other words:

>no fun
>>
>>35865513
No shit with all the obnoxious cuck spamming.
>>
>>35868203
I'm just a regular looking White man, I do not regard myself as a "perfect specimen" in any sense.
>>
>>35868510
>mother is pure swedish
jesus fucking christ every time.
WHY DO I ENTER THESE THREADS
>>
>>35865513
. If it's any consolation pol also believes lead poisoning is harmless and that liberals are making up all the claims about it
>>
>>35865513
What you need to do is take advantage of it OP.
You can literally go to any BLM meeting and fuck any bright colored hair white bitch you pick
>>
File: average-black-woman.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
average-black-woman.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>35865513
I'm black and I hate black people tbqh

I especially hate black women though, nothing but complete trash
>>
File: 1485150504701.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485150504701.gif
2MB, 400x300px
LOL this thread is just filled with a bunch of shit posting losers ( white and black) who have nothing going for themselves in life. All normal black people just do yourself a favour and ignore this thread... Well I'm off to fuck some more white bitches and spread my black seed.
>>
>>35865513
Start acting like an uncle ruckus and act like a white man and people wont hate you.
Be a criminal and people will.
>>
Don't worry about it originamalam.
The internet's full of fake racists, memeing kids, and a few actual racists hiding behind a legion of bots and proxies.
Most people I know irl love or at the very least, tolerate black people.
>>
File: nigger albinos.jpg (115KB, 945x788px) Image search: [Google]
nigger albinos.jpg
115KB, 945x788px
>>35865790
>bleach your skin
good advice
>>
>>35869339
>says hes talking to a wall
>replys to the comment
>>
File: niggers crime.png (1016KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
niggers crime.png
1016KB, 616x2030px
>>35872036
Why the fuck would anyone inherently love black people? That's fucking absurd. Pic extremely related. Take a trip to /pol/ boy
>>
>>35872002
same

>tfw you will never join up with fellow blackbots and purge sheboons from the earth
>>
>itt: mulattoes are confused about their identity
>>
File: niggers rape.png (97KB, 1218x911px) Image search: [Google]
niggers rape.png
97KB, 1218x911px
>>35872036
niggers sure worked out for sweden didn't it?
>>
>>35872121
>per capita, close to tripled in 7 years
christ, what is it now?
>>
>>35871918
I don't get it, what's the problem? She's a wonderful woman. Her name is Beverly, she graduated from the University of Vermont with a degree in nursing. She met my dad when they worked at the same hospital in NYC (he was one of those cocky Ivy League types). It was like Scrubs, if Carla was white and Turk had hair.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
niggers, considering the amount of them with cameras and internet, have a stunning amount of absolute degenerate pics on the internet
>>
>>35865861
Fuck off with your meme advice whitey. All you get for being friends with white people is disdain and edgy race jokes.

Embrace your black side and just learn to be polite around others that aren't in your circle.

White people are literally incapable of looking past race, only other race that can kinda relate to us are Muslims.

Also black people will feel ashamed of you and forget having a gf of any race all you will look like is a spineless uncle tom
I'll be dammed if I see another Biggs fall for the "act white" meme.
>>
>>35872176
Is this a normal Kwanzaa tradition among the niggers?
>>
File: 1406131667507.jpg (390KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1406131667507.jpg
390KB, 956x1280px
>>35872176
yeah sure okay
this is why I can hardly even care about how blacks act. No matter what whites will always try to find something to cherrypick to hate you, no matter how similar you are to them.
>>
>>35872229
Probably. If I have more than 3 niggers in close proximity I gtfo asap.

>>35872245
>cherry pick
how do you like them stats? >>35872081

also
>implying your pic is even 1% as degenerate as the one you replied to lmao
>>
>>35867464
>>35869706
>>35870288
>they niggers is different from black people
Or you want it to mean something different.
Niggers=blacks
If you hate niggers and you're black, you hate yourself. Which wouldn't be surprising given the board, I guess.
>>
File: 1456518695802.jpg (16KB, 228x186px) Image search: [Google]
1456518695802.jpg
16KB, 228x186px
>>35865513
I don't hate anybody solely for their skin tone,and i get the feeling most of these folks don't either,there just being racist for shock value.They'd more then likely freeze up and deny saying this shit if confronted about it.Racism can be funny every once in awhile
>>
I don't hate you because you're a nigger. I hate you because you act like a nigger. If blacks were too stop acting like a bunch of niggers all the time, you wouldn't be the most hated race in the planet.

This goes for the kikes, spics, and goat fuckers as well.
>>
I'm Asian, and I would have liked to be black rather than Asian. But mostly because I always loved sports but I would never be able to pass my genetic barrier.

Also, people always ask me for directions or help. They wouldn't do that if I was black.
>>
>>35872424
>skine tone
hilarious
see >>35872176 >>35872081 >>35872121

and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results
racism is brain deep bro
>>
>>35872459
Jeremy Lin did

>tfw you're black and you want to be a cool acrobatics and martial artist like Jackie Chan but there is literally a barrier that you can't pass because you're too tall and even just getting there is 10 times harder

You have it easier, acrobatics is pretty much the only cool sport anyway. Flips and stuff, so cool to watch.
>>
>>35872619

Yea but Lin is like the only good Asian player who wasn't really tall.

Acrobatics isn't even a sport. If it doesn't have a ball, it isn't a sport.

Man, life would have been so much more fun if I was black. I would be playing college football, and having sex with white girl jersey chasers. I feel like you're 200% more likely to be a normie if you're black.

Also school would have been less stressful.
>>
>>35865513
>tfw not a nigger
feels bretty gud senpai
Really mane you just gotta focus on what you can change like your physique and talents because your stuck with your skin color unless you pull a michael jackson
>>
>>35872688
>Yea but Lin is like the only good Asian player who wasn't really tall.

Jeremy Lin is 6'4", and has a lot of muscle for his height. Don't buy into this silly "oh, he's such an intelligent player" nonsense, that's unironically a racial stereotype. The same way that people say white players have deceptive speed and black players have surprising basketball iq.
>>
>>35872827

He's not 6'4. Basketball heights are stupid as shit. He's like 6'2 at most. Probably 6 foot IRL. And even he was 6'4, that's short compared to most players.

You're right that he's athletic though. He has an insane first step. Very explosive though not much lift.
>>
File: 1474714019885.jpg (123KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474714019885.jpg
123KB, 960x720px
>>35872176
>Haha blacks are so degenerate
Ok
>>
>>35872981
again, that pic is not even close. better try than the previous faggot though
>>
>>35865513
but maybe if you, like, stopped screming "hey people i'm (this), please judge me!" on the internet, people would stop throwing shit at you?
>>
>>35873012
>it's not close because I say it's not close!
>>
>>35873026
What are you even talking about?
You don't have to do anything on the internet to see people calling you subhuman on every thread and every board.
I really don't know what you're trying to say. Are you saying that all nigger talk and subhuman talk and shitskin talk is a result of anyone doing this?
>screming "hey people i'm (this), please judge me!"

Because that's silly.
>>
>>35873012
>that pic is not even close
What makes that one better than the first one? They're doing the exact same thing, except the black family keeps it indoors instead of in public, unlike the (white) animals.
>>
Dear Black Guys, I have a genuine question about the BBC stereotype. Has that ever truly helped when it came to dating in real life? I assume not all girls want a cock as huge as those represented in porn. I might be wrong, they like big but not that big right? Well, do you ever get slutty size queens that get disappointed when you actually have an average size dick? I say this as an Asian Guy, who has been bullied constantly about having a tiny dick. How it works for us is we lose interest from a bunch of girls, but the remaining ones are usually nice and wouldn't even care if you are small. The truth is, I'll have like a 5 inch dick, and it will seem very impressive because they literally expected nothing.
>>
>>35873112
>not public enough for anyone to see it
>thong is on
>no kids
>you can't see deeply into in her vag and asshole

but in the end, shit like this isn't proof of anything, statistics are, but you don't seem to care about that do you?
>>
>>35873117
No because no one wants anything to do with you if you're black automatically except for maybe obese coked up extremely low selfesteem whores.
You ever notice how the girls in all the blacked porn that keeps getting posted don't even look that good? That's the best they can find, and those girls are getting paid tons.
>>
>>35873140
nvm, there's a kid. i'll make that mistake up by saying this is obviously a pose she did for a sec (so the kid didn't even see anything), while the pic i posted looks like she was spreading her ass for longer periods of time.

But again whatever. Unless you want to talk statistics I'm done.
>>
>>35865513
I only hate black women

t. blackbot
>>
>>35873156

The blacked girls are literally the best looking. I'm sure they get paid more though,
>>
File: 1490769318879.jpg (252KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490769318879.jpg
252KB, 960x720px
>>35873140
>no kids
Dude what the FUCK is wrong with you?
I guess for white people she's already breeding age probably
>>
>>35873216
>>35873171
ah so you are a nigger. How does it feel that your race statistically have a lower IQ than whites, even when adopted at young age to affluent white families? >>35872473 the Minnesota link.

And why do you rape so much?
>>
>>35873156

Seriously, that fucking sucks dude. It feels like all this BBC porn shit is actually a negative than a positive out in the real world. I can't believe that having a stereotype of having a big cock turned out negative. Well you know what I mean, it got overexaggerated to the point where you guys are represented like some kind of animals you shouldn't touch. Fucking whiteys behind the scenes ruining lives for everyone man.
>>
>>35873247
I don't do any of those things though.
Are white people literally a hivemind? Is that why so many seem to put so much emphasis about some arbitrary collective so much over the individual, as though it even matters? Because, uh, it doesn't at all.
>>
File: 1489120849316.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489120849316.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>35873140
>not public enough for anyone to see it
Cars everywhere, and doesn't matter, still worse than if it's done in one's own home.
>thong is on
That's arguably more degenerate because thongs spread bacteria around. Dirty.
>no kids
You're fucking blind, like every racist lmao.
>you can't see deeply into in her vag and asshole
Looks like only the adults in the picture are seeing that part, going by the angling of the photo. Nothing they haven't seen before.
>m-m-muh statistics
Keep moving those goalposts, boyo.
>>
>>35873313
The collective matters, because every country would be better without niggers.
>>
>>35873321
Not so, because they'd have people like you.
>>
>>35873171
>this is obviously a pose she did for a sec (so the kid didn't even see anything), while the pic i posted looks like she was spreading her ass for longer periods of time.
Proof?
>>
>>35865861
That's because black people have decided that being loud, obnoxious, and butchering the english language are central tenets of their "culture". When a black person acts 'white', as they interpret it, it means they are more respectful and courteous. So of course white people will like them better in that case.
>>
>>35865513
>tfw you hate them back and dont give a fuck.
>>
File: 1481044362877.png (958KB, 956x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481044362877.png
958KB, 956x530px
>>35873319
>You're fucking blind, like every racist lmao.
so blind he doesn't see i corrected myself there twice already.

>wants to argue two random pics instead of stats

also, i've never seen such a disgusting thing as your pic. must be an american thing.

>>35873344
shitty and false insult, lack of IQ showing

>>35873349
look at the fucking pictures nigger. the white girl is standing and in motion, those who noticed actually react other than smiling like they're in a family group pic.

the negresse is sitting in a position it actually take time to get into, using her fingers to spread her horse meat
>>
Why does /r9k/ get targeted by nigger spam?
>>
>>35865513
Outside of the internet too, nigger.
>>
>>35873391
>Th-they're just random pictures! Muh statistics!
You started this by posting one (1) random pic. Get over it. Also, >>35873349 is me, retard.
>It's an American thing!!1
She's clearly white, sorry. She's your girl/10.
> the white girl is standing and in motion
So you think a girl holding open her own ass is perfectly still and not in motion? Idiotic.
>those who noticed actually react other than smiling like they're in a family group pic.
They're so clearly in a planned group photo it's not even funny.
>the negresse is sitting in a position it actually take time to get into, using her fingers to spread her horse meat
So it doesn't take time to bend over, lift your skirt and expand your stance to show your ass?
>>
>>35873689
>You started this by posting one (1) random pic
No, I started with stats
>>35872081
>>35872121
>>
>>35872121
>crime data is collected right when it's reported unlike everywhere else which means people can call in and say that got raped 10 years ago or yesterday with no proof and still have it count
>the definition of rape in Sweden is broader than any other country

It's Middle Easterners raping Sweden btw, not blacks.
>>
>>35865513
Stop giving them reasons to hate us
>>
File: 1469962664398.jpg (153KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1469962664398.jpg
153KB, 900x506px
Ive been race baiting 4chan for 7 years and you still fall for it

I love being a black man.
>>
>>35865513

White women love black men and fuck them en masse and literally masturbate to the thought. What the fuck are you talking about? White men are hated because white men are treated as if they are treated as gods despite the vast majority of people attacking white men living in a white society that they want to change forever. Multiculturalism is the death of the West and racism against white people.
>>
File: 1452928398680.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1452928398680.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>Parents from foreign country
>mfw the news talks about going to war with them
>>
>>35872171
>I don't get it, what's the problem?
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>35865513
>It's a cumskin pretending to be black thread
>>
>>35870214
if adopting white culture is what makes a black person respectable then that person is no longer a black person. idc if you think that makes us niggers but giving up your culture and trying to assimilate among white people by passing yourself off as another white guy makes you a white washed uncle tom and if this is what >>35865513 wants then OP is retarded

td;dr id rather let white people call me nigger then turn my back on my monkey troop niggas
>>
>>35875501
>ghetto culture Tyrone thinking behaving like a human being is white only
Then why don't you adopt African culture? or Asian culture? West is open to other cultures, just don't behave like a coked up chimp and people will treat you like a human being
What makes you a respectable person is when you behave like a respectable person, hell even middle-easterners know that, i don't care if you're wearing robes or a ninja suit just don't behave like a violent moron and people will respect you, simple as that
>>
>>35865513
Internet hates niggers. So stop being nigger.
>>
>>35867464
This is a white meme. You think all the anti-white SJW blacks on twitter are from the ghetto? No they are all middle class, maybe lower middle class, but not from the (real) ghetto. Blacks stick up for themselves as a race, whites like you let everyone walk all over them.
>>
The large number of blacks on /r9k/ just proves they are losers.
Kys niggers.
>>
>>35874745
>White women love black men and fuck them en masse and literally masturbate to the thought.

this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
>>35876000
cucks all over 4chan believe this

t. non-virgin /pol/ack
>>
>>35876000
>>>/gif/

Millions of videos on the internet. Millions of tweets from the women themselves on the internet. Deal with it. Only /pol/ thinks otherwise. Nobody gives a fucking shit about white people.
>>
>>35875388
>it's a nigger pretending to be a person post
Whitey make them computers hard to use to hold back the black man!
Aren't you late for blaming white people for all your problems?
>>
>>35876031
You sure do.
Gifs full of nigger because animootion
>>
So ive been researching the nigger problem on 4chin.
It seems the nigger originate from /r9k/ and are upset they are losers and hate white people. They then raid the board and places like /pol/, gif, tv etc because they are triggered.
>>
>>35876031
Oh look honey, it is one of those angry negros i read about, do you think he wants watermelon or chicken?
Ey o whitey fuck you gibe de moneh!
How precious he is trying to speak, i heard they made their own little ghetto culture too isn't that precious? do you want some welfare negro? here you go, now be a good negro and don't spend it all on crack
daz right black number one! whiteys ain't got shit on us, we wuz kangz!
>>
>>35876031
>Millions of videos on the internet.
porn is not reality
>Millions of tweets from the women
"millions". show me 10 than aren't sex workers being paid by white male cucks or fake accounts by white male cucks

women only want us if we are good looking and confident, even then a lot reject us just for being black. the amount that fetishise us is not much in comparison and even then they want the tall, muscular tyrones. white guys will never be rejected for their race, even 5/10 semi-autistic white guys end up with gfs. just look at eggman. literal 1/10 and he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>35876191
>hes fallen for the its whites promoting it meme
Its just sad loser niggers sitting at their pc promoting it all day with fake shit because they are mad.
Ive seen blacks pay white social media whores to like their pictures.
>>
>>35876191
>porn is not reality

Most of it is amateur. White women willingly being taped worshiping black men.

>>35876191
>"millions". show me 10 than aren't sex workers being paid by white male cucks or fake accounts by white male cucks

Look up any hashtag related to black men and you'll see millions and millions of tweets from white women praising black men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYc65UHJMx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0IWSFx2zu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwzLuxTMIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU

White women all over the world fantasize and worship black men. You cannot argue against this. Most white women prefer black men. you can say it's all memes, but white women see black men as sexual gods and the cool dominators of society. Deal with it.
>>
>>35876268
no dude there are white guys that are into this as a fetish. see >>35876281

there is no way this guy is black, i can tell immediately it's a weird white guy with a racist as fuck fetish.
>>
>>35876317
There isnt. Its all a lie you buy into for your own insecurity.
Porn isnt real you dumb nigger.
>>
File: 1485892375696.gif (19KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485892375696.gif
19KB, 205x274px
>>35876281
>porn isn't motivated solely by money
You should read up more about the sex industry

It's called interracial fetish and it is generally present in countries where race mixing has been made into a stigma, the forbidden fruit bs that is also present on pedophilia, homosexuality, lesbianism and beastiality
So in a nutshell black men are exotic "trinkets" that bored and depraved white women yearn, your value comes from the fact that you're exotic and new to them, trinkets tend to lose their glamour when they grow used to them
Enjoy it while it lasts once they grow accustomed to it and it is no longer a big deal they will grow tired of you and find their next kink, you're basically a more acceptable form of beastiality to them
>>
>>35876333
way more white guys are into the cuckold shit than black guys, there have been studies on this.
>>
>>35876368

Once they go black they never go back.

>>35876317
>b-but you're a racist white guy if you speak the truth

You're a desperate white neet virgin /pol/ fag trying to whiteknight. Deal with it.
>>
>>35876382
Sure if you count Jews as white

>>35876384
Once they go black no one wants them back?
>>
>>35876384
>trying to whiteknight.

you're rambling dude
>>
>>35876429
>muh white women are pure and only date white men!!!

Whiteknighting for white women AND the white race. I guess racists really do have low IQs.
>>
>>35876382
You can't prove it and you don't have studies. Kys nigger.
>>
File: 1490553747074.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490553747074.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>35865513
Not everyone does. I don't, but maybe 4chan is not the greatest place to find non racists?
>>
>>35876382
Literally all the guys into it arent even white. They are hispanic, asian, middle eastern or black. White people dont even like blacks.
Its basically racist anti-white propaganda. Should be made illegal and the. Creators sent to jail for life.
>>
>>35876458
And wtf are you if not a racist kek.
>>
>>35876458
you dont sound well in the head

>>35876522
i don't have them on me and i don't want to google "cuckold fetish study" but ive seen it floating around.
>>
>>35876579
You just prove the earlier point. You're a dumb racist nigger sitting on his pc promoting it 24/7.
Get a life instead of sexually harassing whites all day you subhuman trash.
>>
>>35876593
did you even read the thread? im against that shit you stupid snownigger. some people are into feet and traps, some into cuck shit. we call them fetishes because they aren't normal.
>>
>>35876633
You realise this is anonymous posting yeah? Fucking dumb nigger.
>>
>>35869536
There's a whole bunch of black Jews in east Africa.
>>
>>35876644
>can't tell on who ive been replying too

superior snownigger intellect at work
>>
>>35876682
>people are supposed to know who you are in every post.
I replied to your post you dumb nigger. You blacks really are thick as pig shit.
>>
>>35876549
i really doubt that

everyone on /r9k/ just wants to live in their own reality
>>
>>35873117
Sometimes. If a girl has never fucked a black guy before, sometimes you can tell she's expecting a BBC. Even non black men joke about it. I don't have a BBC, my dick is average as fuck so I'm sure I've disappointed a few girls.
>>
>>35876734
You niggers are sad. You have no awareness how your racism makes you look.
Its at the point where you retards are in every single thread on this site pushing it.
>>
>>35865513
Yeah faggot? I'm from Israel, stop whining nigger I am the literal devil
>>
If you're black and you know it kys.
>>
>>35876757
Wtf are you talking about, friend? What did I say that was racist?
>>
>>35876774
Kill yourself nig trash.
>>
I find it funny how people like pic related can feel like they're superior to anyone. Tyrone is out spitroasting your oneitis with Chad and you haven't left the house in two weeks but you still think he's an inferior animal.
>>
File: IMG_6563.jpg (108KB, 797x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6563.jpg
108KB, 797x924px
>>35876800
Forgot to add pic original
>>
>>35867611
>muh racism
just a buzzword invented by a literal communist jew to silence his opposition.
Ever heard of the 1917 revolution in Russia and the Bolsheviks?
>>
>>35867464
Ive been called an oreo my whole life by my black peers, but I don't hate them.

Just really frustrated that this is what black culture is today and there is kind of nothing I can really do about it.
>>
File: IMG_6564.jpg (242KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6564.jpg
242KB, 959x639px
We already know that /r9k/ is full of hermits with no social skills, maybe a physical deformity here or there, probably /balding/, can't even get a female to look in their direction (unless she needs something from them). I guess the racism is just another bitter trait you all have picked up over time? You spent 6 years in middle school and high school with Chad kicking your ass and Stacy avoiding you, now you're mad at the world?
>>
My problem most liberal biased sites is they are reluctant to deal with black racists.
I saw an actual we wuz kangz racist posting on a popular mainstream forum with his we wuz pharohs and da whitey took our sheet.

Fuck liberalism man its half the reason niggers are such a problem.
If I was run a chan black racists would just get ban hammered everytime they surface.
>>
>>35876874
Im not a frequent visitor to /r9k/ but the fact niggers spam this board with porn could be the reason.
>>
>>35875501
>if adopting white culture is what makes a black person respectable then that person is no longer a black person
>giving up your culture and trying to assimilate among white people by passing yourself off as another white guy makes you a white washed uncle tom
Then you deserve to be lynched.
Ungrateful nigger scum, doesn't even thank the generous white man for abolishing slavery and treating you subhumans better than non-white slave masters.
>>
>>35876031
>Nobody gives a fucking shit about white people.
But without whitey you wouldn't even survive a week, Tyrone.
How could you say something like that?
>>
>>35876903
>believing that it's black people spamming the board with porn and not white trolls who like to see you lose your shit when they post BLACKED stills
Get your head out of your ass, it's not black people posting the porn, dipshit.
>>
Do you all ever wonder if the reason you don't fit in with normal people is because you still do shit like unironically hate other races?
>>
>>35867503

Protip: your dad isn't your dad.

Jesus you are dumb, intellect of a nigger despite your probably merely spic genetics
>>
>>35876946
>Do you all ever wonder if the reason you don't fit in with normal people is because you still do shit like unironically hate other races?
You don't go out much and speak with people if you actually think nobody is racist to some degree.
>>
>>35865861
>attributing behavior to skin color
You're part of the problem reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35876951
You know not all black people are dark skinned right? You know some are capable of having light skinned children with freckles, right? Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>35876968
Well I don't go out and speak with white people much so I get to avoid a lot of unironically racist people.
>>
>>35876976
all the dawgs wanting redbone bitches
>>
>>35876933
It 100% is. Its even been tested that when blacks get triggered they spam it.
>>
I love how niggers do the "your all so racist but not me"
When everyone knows niggers are the most racist stupid fucks around.
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
I can't wait until the Mexicans breed you ofay fuckers out Jesus fucking Christ you're a cancer to the human race and literally the planet and you have been since the Chinese fucked around and gave you gun powder.
>>
>>35876987
>Well I don't go out and speak with white people much so I get to avoid a lot of unironically racist people.
So tolerant, much diverse. You really deserve a crown for that, fellow Antifa fighter!
>>
File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
>This is what the average black male strives to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Why was I born a nigger?
>>
>>35877808
You're implying that I don't speak to white people because I'm racist. No, I don't speak to white people because I live in a city in the South that's still pretty segregated so white people are very rare where I live. I have to take a 20 minute drive to the other side of the city to find a white person that isn't homeless.
>>
>>35877111
Without whitey you will get treated like the subhumans you are though because Latino butchers aren't as generous, tolerant and benevolent as dem crackas, you know im sayin nigga?
>>
>>35877839
What a shitty excuse to not talk to white people.
But since you are a nigger, nothing you do can be racist anyway so you are good off.
Congratulations, Jamal now go keep on hating whitey for oppressing you and keepin your brothas down n shit.
>>
>>35877869
Not him but how is that an excuse? He's a nigbot, it's a double whammy. I doubt many white robots get a chance to talk to a nigger, even if they see them.
>>
>>35865861
This

oregonilioloio
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>35872198
>F-fuck you you uncle tom
>Don't even try acting like you can be more than another nigger, embrace your black side
>Don't you care that other useless and irrelevant niggers will be ashamed of you, s-spineless uncle tom
t. a crab in a pot
>>
>>35872198
>White people are literally incapable of looking past race
Are you shitting me, negro?
Whites are the most fucking tolerant and generous people in the fucking world.
If you don't like them go to a shitskin, latino or chink country and see how they treat your subhuman ass there you ungrateful niggerjew.
>>
File: qNmzPe6.jpg (345KB, 1914x764px) Image search: [Google]
qNmzPe6.jpg
345KB, 1914x764px
>>35865513
Dear black anons and femanons.

Would you ever love a white anon with a slavery fetish? I'd be versatile with who plays what, though.

Pic related. I know it's messed up, but it feels so good.
>>
>>35878021
>>White people are literally incapable of looking past race
>literally making themselves demographic minorities in their own countries
>every single other country and society in the world protects themselves and no one calls them racist or xenophobic for doing so

Makes me laugh so hard. Whites really do deserve to be bred out of existence for this. Non-whites don't realize how good they have it and how the world really is. Or worse, they do know and want to kill off whites.
>>
>>35878078
>Whites really do deserve to be bred out of existence for this.
Yeah, if they keep going their libtard ways they really deserve it.
There is only one solution to this problem:
eliminating all niggers and shitskins in western countries and leave the rest outside to their own devices.
Hardcore isolationism.
>>
>>35876810
man this picture is old
a 23 year old today would've been playing PS2/Xbox at 5, not an NES
>>
>>35877822
Instead of hating those fine african-american gentlemen over there, I'd just thank them for making people even more eager to vote for Mr. Trump.
Seriously though
>worldstar hip hop
what do you expect, Tyrone? Just ghetto niggers talking crap. I like how they are playing buddy buddy with Latinos even though normally they hate each other to death. Kek
>>
>>35865513
>>tfw everyone on the internet hates black people

fake and gay.

just go to tumblr and tell some tumblrina you're a gay negronigger.

she will appreciate you (but won't fuck you because she's a genderfluid lesbian)
>>
>why are we hated
>yet another anti-white thread made by a nigger on the front page.
I wonder why
>>
>>35865513
>everyone on the internet hates black people
That statement is objectively false. Black bot whining threads are fucking annoying man, you guys are almost as worse as trap shills. Why the fuck would you wanna be a pasty white cum skin?
>Literally sun burn proof
>Adored by women of every race
>Black guys in general are just chill as fuck people

You've been dealt the best hand in the entire game. Be grateful faggot.
>>
>>35879164
>Adored by women of every race
Porn =/= reality
>>
>>35879238
It is reality faggot, women love you
>>
File: 1485816268993.jpg (29KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1485816268993.jpg
29KB, 500x298px
>>35878102
>only one solution to this problem
>eliminating all niggers and shitskins in western countries
No. Well, not in America, at least. Our niggers stay here, because they're too Europeanized.
They wouldn't work with the Africans. Most are above 70% European DNA. They don't even know how those people think.
Besides all that, you're addressing symptoms of the problem, not the core of it.
Whose the mother fuckers who have been keeping the blacks and whites at each others throats for generations? THE JEWS
Take out the Jews, and you've just solved all the world's bank problems, all their race relation problems, all wars, etc. These Jews are entrenched.
We remove them, then we can actually address how to fix the plethora of complicated issues that face us.
But the Jews are the plague of the world, and they just have to go.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.