[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im probably gonna apply to costco, is working retail gonna be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (17KB, 507x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 507x146px
im probably gonna apply to costco, is working retail gonna be bad? ive been reading over potential interview questions and i dobt ven know how to answer most of them like "what was one time you made an ethical decision" or "tell us how you deal with misunderstandibgs between workers"

will i hate my life working here?

is it okay to just make some shit up? im gonna try to apply for stocking shelves
>>
>>35864825
My brother and old roommate worked there. They both told me the same thing.

It's a nice place to work, the people there are pretty well off for what they do and it's not like typical retail so it's not as bad as working at some store.

A majority of people working there tend to stay however. For the rest of their lives. Both of them had stories and I eventually meet some of these people when hanging out with them where they went in for a job and made a career out of it.

It's apparently very easy to get extremely comfortable with the working conditions to the point where people will drop out of school and stop pursuing anything else and live life on easy mode working at Costco for the rest of their lives.

If that's what you want, you should be happy to work there. If not, you don't have to stay, but apparently many people do.
>>
My goal is to work there and eventually become a purchaser.
>>
>>35864919
that sounds like an amazing robot job t b h
>>
No, I hear they pay really well if you work there for a while.
>>
>>35864919
Unless you live inna high cost lof living area, then its still sthit.

Sad as fuck story. I went to Costco with my mom and met some 39 year old dude working there. We chatted I discovered he was still living with his mom. Not the future I want.
>>
I work in retail (supermarket to be exact) and I can say it's easy AF and I can see why people stay. But it fucking kills your motivation and happiness desu. It has been over 1 year since I started working in retail, and I want to move on. It's gotten so bad that I ended up applying to 18 different jobs, 7 of which are different sectors that I have no experience in that field.
>>
Go for it. It's high demand here and I couldn't even get a wiff at a interview
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.