[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do threesomes even happen for normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3some.jpg (213KB, 798x928px) Image search: [Google]
3some.jpg
213KB, 798x928px
How do threesomes even happen for normies?
>>
Where is his body hair?
>>
>>35864251
he doesn't have any, this kid is actually 10 years old
>>
>>35864205
> Chad: Sorry Stacy, but I'm breaking up with you to fuck your friend
> Stacy: Please no! You can just fuck us both instead!
The end.
>>
>>35864205
Not as common as you think, only low tier normies do it
>>
>>35864205
chad just walks up to random whores and shoves his massive cock inside of kim ping whilst stacy gives him a rim job. that's just how it is for chad.
>>
>>35864205
They don't. Practically nobody has threesomes. Most normies are either monogamous or incels.
>>
>>35864205
For me, a lesbian couple messaged me on a dating app and invited me over after some chatty messages. They smoked weed and I had a couple drinks to loosen up and then one girl sat in the other girl's lap. I came close and sat facing toward her and started massaging her feet while we all talked as I worked up her leg. when our voices got lower I went in for a kiss and from then it was on.

Craziest night of my life!
>>
it mostly only happens with autistic degenerates who happen to be good at convincing other autistic degenerates that they should fuck

a good example would be the furry community, I remember there was an aids epidemic after one of their conventions because of orgies and unprotected group sex.
>>
>>35864205

>tfw you have to let Chad put his thick sushi roll into my salmon cream cheese so I can get Stacey's strawberry cheese cake onto my taste hole.
>>
>>35864205
I can see how male and male on female happens but female and female on male? What the fuck? Women are jealous hate filled creatures.
>>
>>35864849
The MFF theeesome I had was with a lesbian couple--one butch and one femme--and we spoiled the femme girl ^_^
>>
>>35864205
easiest way is to hang with your gf and her best friend. if you are in a house, and you play some drinking game, you dare your gf to kiss her friend.
After that its easy.
>>
>drinking with two cute girls
>go to bathroom
>come out and they're both in bed and tell me to come in

it took no convincing whatsoever.
they were objectively 6-8/10s
>>
OP pic is probably a 4some, 2 Chad and Stacy couples "getting crazy" after a night clubbing. Maybe Chad fucks the redhead too but it is unlikely.

I think there is a oneupmanship and popularity contest element to it, if they want to be special snowflakes they have to let go and do things like this with popular Chads.

Proper 3somes where 1 Chad fucks 2 women either involve money, drugs, a rich or famous Chad or women with mental health issues. Normally women don't want to share Chad.
>>
>>35864205

i had a mmf. went to a house party and got wasted and there was a girl there that i had banged before. she got wasted and we went into a bedroom and while we were having sex one of my brother's drunk friends wandered into the room and while i was fucking her she started blowing him and then we both continued to fuck her.

got pretty close to a MFF twice, heavy petting, but couldn't close.
>>
Not even a normie and managed it. None of us were that attractive or appealing, the other girl was my gf's friend. Just a bunch of loser nerds slapping together in bed after watching anime and playing vidya.
>>
>>35865919

forgoit one. had a co-worker's wife proposition me and my male friend for a gangbang. she was wanting a mmmf with her husband or a mmf without him. definitely one of the weirdest moments of my life. did not accept.
>>
File: 1490652588751.jpg (520KB, 1214x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490652588751.jpg
520KB, 1214x1600px
told my girlfriend it would turn me on to see her with another girl. she said the same, wants to share me. bada bing
>>
>>35864507
He doesn't have a massive dong, look a the photo. Upper angle, he's shaved, she's petite, barely hiding glands so it looks like there's a lot outside.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.