[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ approved jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1447857451156.jpg (174KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447857451156.jpg
174KB, 1437x908px
What are some jobs that are suitable for robots?
These jobs ideally would be night shifts, involve minimal human interaction and generally stress free
>>
>>35863712
I'm a farmer
>>
daily reminder that if you have a job you are a normie and do not belong on this board.
>>
>>35863712

I deliver pizza and it's pretty comfy. The customers usually just take their pizza with minimal interaction, plus sometimes I get good tips. Brought home $90 yesterday in tips from only taking 12 deliveries.
>>
>>35863736
God bless you! Farmers are the backbone of society, and you should be proud
>>
Neet
how is this unoriginall
>>
>>35863712
Night stocker at a grocery store
>>
File: 1473177743359.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1473177743359.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>35863712
IT jobs
normies are destroying it though
>>
>>35863712
theoretical physicist
>>
>>35864031
I went to the IT department once at the place I work, and on one of the desks, I saw an anime figure. It was literally robot central in the department
>>
I'm a pathologist. I like it.
>>
>>35863736
I was reading a >leddit thread about life in the country and it sounded really cozy

Then I remembered that the American country life is dying and that my only other choice would be country life in Mexico which would just suck ass and end with me getting shot or kidnapped
>>
Tenured professor. You can be as autistic and quiet and avoid all the interaction you want because you're tenured. Bonus points for all the asspain you cause normies when they fail your course
>>
>>35863750
Being an adult and spoiled by your family is a very normie trait. Robots have shitty poor parents that kicked them out as soon as they could and forced their child to struggle through life in every possible way. Being a social reject living with Mum and Dad who love you and take care of you is a failed normie.
>>
>>35864532
>Robots have shitty poor parents that kicked them out as soon as they could and forced their child to struggle through life in every possible way.
No.
>>
>>35864532
This is literally not true. If it was we'd have better social skills. Poor social skills are only possible if your parents let it happen
>>
I work at an Amazon shipping center when on break from uni. Don't talk to a single person unless necessary and there's so many people I can go by unnoticed. Plus even an actual autist can move boxes around
>>
>>35863792
Doesn't seem like a bad job at all, to be fair.
>>
File: m8k1jy3y681qfxkqoo1.png (217KB, 403x335px) Image search: [Google]
m8k1jy3y681qfxkqoo1.png
217KB, 403x335px
>>35863750
>>35864532
>REEEEEing over what qualifies as a robot
gtfo you faggots are why this board has gone to shit
>>
>>35863712

Accounting.
All you do all day is crunch numbers, filled with normies although you don't have to talk to them.
>>
>>35863736
props to you mate.

How's the Internet though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.