[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reason you don't have gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Is it because even a fat and ugly girl would say no to you

or

because you don't want to be with fat/ugly girls and you want someone better looking?

Girl on the pic has a bf
>>
it's because i'm ugly and boring and a manchild and i don't have a personality
>>
>>35863675
this this this.
no one wants a 26yo NEET with no hopes no dreams or no ambitions so fucking not gonna bother
>>
>>35863649
I'm shallow as fuck. For my sake AND for her sake. I literally am not in the state of mind to be with an ugly girl, I would definitely end up abusing her because of my own feelings of inferiority.

Source: dated the "ugly girl but then gets hot" meme
She dumped me at the "gets hot" stage
>>
>>35863649
>good job
>lots of money
>ambitious
>decent looking
But
>Manlet

So I'm fucked
>>
i don't really want one at the moment. Right now i just care about work and starting a band. my past gfs have always treated me like shit anyways.
>>
>>35863789
really all you need is
>charisma
>>
File: zoom_24018.jpg (168KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_24018.jpg
168KB, 460x350px
>>35863649
https://discord.gg/Yn67K

get int his discord and chit chat get better at chatting get some advice from others and chill in peace dudes and dudettes.

just remember dont bring uncool hate crap and we treats girls and guys cool dont go all fucking crazy because there are girls here sometimes.
>>
File: worthlessshit.jpg (342KB, 650x1153px) Image search: [Google]
worthlessshit.jpg
342KB, 650x1153px
>>35863649
>Is it because even a fat and ugly girl would say no to you
yes
>>
>>35863907
Definitely not great looking, that's for sure. 5/10, 6/10 at best
>>
I simply don't leave the house or talk to people. Can't win if you don't even try.
>>
>>35863929
you're one of those "7/10 is average" guys
>>
>>35863907
That's probably because you're one of the most annoying people I've ever fucking met
>>
>>35863945
>don't have to waste your money and time on someone who would definitely cheat on you if a Chad was attracted to her
Sounds like winning to me
>>
>>35863997
when did we meet?
>>
File: t3_2pmz99.jpg (51KB, 640x934px) Image search: [Google]
t3_2pmz99.jpg
51KB, 640x934px
>>35863649

Fat and ugly women reject me for not being Chad.
>>
Because I'm gay and I have a beautiful boyfriend.

Having a gf won't help you with your depression, trust me on that.
>>
>>35863649
Well I don't really see the point of having a gf if she's not good looking. I myself am not good looking though, so there's no real solution to the problem.
>>
>>35864179
>trust me on that
Why? How the fuck would you know, faggot?
>>
>>35863649

My hormone levels and growth were fucked up by the medications I started taking as a teenager. I would have been a Chad if I hadn't started taking them.
>>
>>35863649
The girl in the pic would reject me. I don't have anything going for me. I have asked out girls like in the pic, they take it like you think their ugly and will settle for because your boring. They will be much harsher rejections because they get really pissed.
>>
>>35863649
I just want a fembot gf. Any. Any who are looking for a robot gf I'll make you happy. In Europe. Anywhere. IRL, LDR. I'm looking for anything.
>>
>>35863649

fat ugly girls would probably go out with me, but I don't care to ask them and I pay zero attention to them.
>>
>>35863649

Even a fat, ugly girl would say no to me. I'm a 3/10 at the very best. I just can't compete with other guys and women have no reason to be attracted to me.
>>
>>35864214
Because asking out fat or ugly girls make them think they are fat or ugly, they do not need anybody but the best because it is not taboo to sleep around anymore. So they will sleep around and anybody else is just disposable.

They answer isn't, stop being boring either, because these girls are already boring as fuck, they just think they deserve the world.
>>
>reason I don't have gf
Because I have a handsome bf instead
>>
>>35863907
you look like a sadder version of that fat guy from game of thrones
>>
>>35864430
The question is why we should trust him when he is just a gay.
>>
>>35864739
because I didn't realize I replied for the fag
>>
>>35863649
It's because all the girls around me are hard to understand and the ones that I am able to initiate conversation with are ultra bitchy and spiteful (until I am a total dick to them in which they tend to like me more for some reason). Beyond that it's because all the girls I have spoken to (with very few exceptions) see me as "weird" because they are the very definition of a basic bitch.
>>
>>35864792
You know the reason, because you are gay yourself.
>>
File: wowiejesus.gif (78KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
wowiejesus.gif
78KB, 228x228px
>>35864836
Well it's funny you say that because 50% of people around me think I'm gay. Gay people LOVE me, every gay man I have encountered has a crush on me for some reason, so even if I was gay at least I would be getting laid more than you, faggot.
>>
Cause my job doesn't bring me in contact with girls my age I can flirt with and im not in school so how am I supposed to meet any?
>>
>>35863649
I'm fat, 120kg, and super ugly. But I have a super clingy black girlfriend (oh and I'm poor)
>>
>>35864899
It's simple, go to a bar or club, dating websites kinda work, tinder does as well.
>>
>>35864923
Im only 18 I cant go to a bar or club. I did do online dating when I was 16/17 and most girls on there are either super creepy or have major issues.
>>
>>35863649
>Reason you don't have gf

I go for girls that have personalities that interest me. Girl has to be at least recognizable as human, not a blob of filth. I'm not fat (am somewhere between skinny and fit), not acne-ridden, 6'1, easy going (not a sperg), not emotional. Still rejected.

I honestly don't even know what to do about it so I've pretty much given up on even attempting to go after women. You can only take so many rejections before you either start to get stressed and people can see the failure on your face, or you stop giving a shit and look at women as just organisms for breeding. I don't want to become like that, I'd rather be happy and stay true to myself.
>>
Is it just me or are ugly/fat girls the ones with the highest standards? I always get shit from them because of my height or that I'm not rich etc

The cute and thin girls date me, I don't get it.
>>
>>35865021
Then stop random girls on the street and ask them for their number, all it really requires is charm and confidence so if you look good all you gotta do is be confident.
>>
File: 1489920320044.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1489920320044.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>35865212
Dude that doesnt work. Well it kinda does. They'll give me their numbers but its not the right way to go about doing it. Like ive asked girls and they said its weird just going up to a girl and asking for her number. Less weird if I do it but still theres always a kinda weird feeling that girls get from that. But then again thats for girls that arent thots. Thots give their numbers away like the plague but im not trying to get at thots.

You have to talk to them for a while first and im too shy to randomly strike up a conversation with girls I dont know
>>
>>35863649
both. I wouldn't fuck a fat girl but they wouldn't ffuck me either. I'm not fat I'm just a manlet.
>>
>>35865416
unless they call the police or something just stop caring what they think, worry about getting your own needs met
>>
>>35863649
what's the point of having a gf you don't like
>>
>>35863649
I've been turned down by women that look like that and i'm not ugly/fat...I think the real ugly ones get off on rejecting guys like me, average looking girls treat me better.
>>
>>35865699
easier said than done. Its hard not to care what others think
>>
>>35865416
Life is full of weird and awkward situations you faggot you aren't raping them by asking them out on a date
>>
>>35865942
They still think its odd just to randomly come up say they are cute and ask for their number.
>>
>>35865987
So what? It's also flattering and may lead to great feels
If you spend your life constantly worrying about making other people slightly uncomfortable you're not getting very far
>>
>>35863649
>Reason you don't have gf
It's because I never tried to ask one out and i'm almost 30
>>
>>35865699
>>35865942
>>35866002
/r9k/ has more and more normies every day
>>
>>35866029
All robots aspire to be normies. That is all anyone here talks about. Accept the advice
>>
>>35863649
No it's because I have aspergers. Aspergers is litererally the only reason why I can't ever succeed with dating and sex. It prevents you from understanding social dynamics effectively.
>>
>>35866065
Can't you attempt to court a female who has Asperger syndrome?
>>
>>35863649
I had an awesome beautiful girlfriend. Was too shy to approach her at first, but asked her out later. Fell deeply in love. She loved me too. First year was fantastic, we would walk together all night, listened to same music, played WoW together and fucked like rabbits. I really didn't imagine my life without her.
But i dumped my study and got thrown from the university. As a healthy male above 18, I was conscripted. I was taken to remote miitary outpost. After a year of service, I found out she is dating other guy and don't want to know me.
Now I just can't look on other girls. I need only her. Others won't do
>>
>>35866470
Not that guy but any type of girl, most especially aspie women, are easy to lure and are already in a relationship
>>
>>35866534
Are you gonna chop her up and shove the pieces up your freezer so you'd be together forever?
>>
Is it common for people to get into relationships by one approaching the other as strangers?

ie that people don't become friends before dating?

Not ori
>>
>implying fat ugly girls don't get laid no matter how disgusting they are
>implying this society doesn't expect males to ask females out
Also
>females even considering dating me even if they are fat and ugly
There are better beta providers out there. Nobody wants to date a NEET.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.